Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish SolankiYour feedback matters!
Yesterday night on wards he started to sneezing continuously and to cough. And fluid is coming out from his nose and started pain for his whole body is this a viral fever or common cold?
When I climbing on steers than I am very tired. My heart beat become faster. My stamina goes low as earlier. Please tell me some diet or fruits by which I remove this problem.
As I am suffering from digestion, gases, constipation problems, it losses my health, and weight. Should I go towards Pot vikar specialist, or to do whole body check up. Please advice me.
I have been sneezing the whole day. It's because of allergy of dust and cold. So how can I control it.
. It takes more than hour to ejaculate during sex. I can't orgasm but my partner will have multiple orgasm. Pl help. I can maintain erection during that period. Thanks.
My wife aged about 34 years suffering with SLE LUPUS, about two months ago known to us and undergoing treatment in KIMS Hyd and using medicines, but she unable to recovery her health what is the solution and inform about said disease plss.
She is hiv+ and taking anti retroviral therapy for past 4 years. She is taking tenofovir, lamvudine combination. Previously took stavudine, lamvudine. Now due to lipodystrophy buffalo hump over neck is visible restrictingher neck movements. Please suggest solution.
Good Afternoon Sir, Sir I Masturbate Since Last Six Year. NOW, I Am 20 years Old. And now my penis going small. And penis never is now highlighting.
I am 37 years, I have a flat foot, I can't stand for long, it pain very badly, and also burns which I can't bare. Shall I use any insole or is there any medicine to get relive and what shall I do?
I am 20 years old man and I have a problem. My sperm comes out in just 10-20 seconds while masturbation. Please tell me a way to increase the duration. I will be thankful to you.
Fever is not a disease! It's a known fact that normal human body temperature is 98.6 F (37 C). If temperature goes beyond that, then it's called fever. But one must not worry every time if there is a rise in the temperature.
The reason is that immune system is designed to raise temperature as a defence mechanism, if there is any attack by a foreign body (such as bacteria). So body temperature may fluctuate between 97 and 100.4. But there is no need to worry.
When to Consider Checking?
Routine check up is unnecessary. You may consider to check when:
- You feel the warmth while you touch
- You feel very tired, dizzy and lose appetite
- You feel nauseated, see rashes on the body, experience loose motion, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, etc.
Is it Time to Worry?
Normally, fever is not dangerous. However, if you see the following conditions, then it's time to worry and call a doctor.
- If the body temperature is more than 103 degree F
- If fever lasts for more than five days
- If you feel difficulty in breathing
- If there is severe vomiting or diarrhoea
- If you feel stiffness in the neck and have headache
- If you feel excessively sleepy and lethargic
- If you see redness in skin, rashes or blood in stool.
If the condition worsens, it is time to rush to a hospital. There could be following:
- Meningitis is life threatening and highly transmissible in case of bacterial infection. A combination of a fever, extreme headache and stiffness in the neck is an indication that you must rush to the emergency department of a hospital near you.
- Difficulty in breathing or chest pain along with fever should prompt you to call for emergency medical assistance.
- If someone has fever along with blood in stool, urine or mucus, it's one of the reasons to seek for emergency medical help.
- If one has fever and is quite disturbed or puzzled unnecessarily, then the person should be taken to the emergency department.
- A person with low immune responses (such as one who is suffering from cancer or AIDS) needs doctor's help in case of fever development.
- Hyperthermia: it's a condition of very high fever, i.e., more than 104 degree F. The person seems to be confused and may not respond to verbal stimuli or commands. It's time for medical emergency.
What should You Do?
For mild fever, even home remedies can help. Aspirin shouldn't be the first choice and an absolute no for individuals less than 18 years. Other drugs that people usually tend to consume are ibuprofen or acetaminophen. One should also drink plenty of water. In case of a heat stroke, body needs to be cooled.
Other severe causes such as viral infection should lead you to a doctor.
Related Tip: "Parenting Tips for Fever in Children"