Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish RoyYour feedback matters!
I've got a little huge hair loss on my forehead there it looks looks like little balled I'm just trying to stop the hair fall maybe something works but still I have no idea about what I wanna do to grow up the hair again in balled area will you please tell something to solve my problem.
As I have some Pores on my face. And some dark pimple mark's too. I consulted doctor. In solapur. He advice me to go for MICRONEEDLE FRACTIONAL RF TREATMENT so how safe is this treatment.
I have very dark circles around my eyes. Because of that my face looks to much dull and very dry. I take 7 hrs of sleep daily. But my diet is not properly. Drink around 3.5 ltr Water daily. I take my first meal at 12 pm mostly. Im smoker. Please suggest me proper diet and how to reduce dark circle and dull face. I'm planning to quit smoking.
I have black sport in my face as well as pimples. I have used scarb and face wash. But I am not satisfied. Please suggest me face wash for my face.
Hi doc, please I need to know what cream to use to get rid of hyper pigmentation cause by sun exposure thanks.
I am 21 years old. Do gyming and have hair loss problem during wet hairs and steam bath also my hairs are so hard and rough. I do have white hairs too. Please advise.
Hi, I'm 23 years young boy and I want to glow my skin, have tried lot of creams but not got results. Can you please help on the same?
Hello sir. Give me a good solution for skin whitening. And increasing brightness of skin. Suggest me a good creams or tablets available in medical store.
Sir I have some type of pimple like spots in my left shoulder if one is away another one will cone please give me a better solution thank you.
My eyes is covered with dark dark circles. I couldn't find the way to remove it. I tried lots of thing to come out from this problem. Please suggest me.
I am 25 years women mine face have pimple marks and pores I want to reduce Marks and pore. Please suggest me something and mine skin color is different on face.
I have blackhead on cheeks and white heads beneath eyes and pimples spreading all over the face and other areas tried all possible remedy and medicine spent a lot nothing helped really worried, need a effective solution and please expert advice only Thanks.
My sister has dark spots of pimples and have few pimples also. Her age is 24. Can you suggest some home remedies.
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.