Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish RoyYour feedback matters!
I loss 5 kg weight in 5-6 month. My skin colour also became dark N now I am looking ugly I do not no reason behind this, What can I do?
I am 25 male. I have very rough, dry,wheaties skin. Please suggest complete treatment for brightening and repairing my face skin tone.
Whenever I wash my hair every single time they become very hard. No matter which shampoo I use, I am getting the same result. What can I do to stop this?
My problem is dryness on my face whenever I wash my face it gets very dry and lips too what should I do now please help.
I am 34 years age, my skin is dry, I have got lot of acne on my face. Please consult the right cream?
1. Take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
2. Mix it till the honey dissolves properly.
3. Moisten your face and apply it on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Both honey and lemon works as a natural bleacher, which makes your skin glowing and radiant instantly.
Wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
Skin color of the bottom of my eyes are become black, plz give me a suggestion for immediate effect.
Sir I have swelling at bums, neck. Being diabetic, I am advised small surgery. Can't it be dosed with antibiotics or ointments. Also am developed with foot ulcer on my left feet 4th finger applying metrogel sup. Is this due to fluctuating of sugar or any initial damages of urine segregated. Please advice.
I'm 22 years old girl. My problem is that tiny blotches in my thighs it is in black colour sometimes it will be itches.
I have very thin hair for last 3 yrs, suggest me any tablet for hair growth Am very weak and anemic.
I'm facing problem of Hair fall. I have tried all hair fall shampoos and oils but no use please suggest me.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.