Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish KumarYour feedback matters!
I had toenail fungus since more than 5 years I went to doctor many times every time after eating their medicine My toenail breaks and the new one comes again with fungus This time also I went to doctor she recommended my with some medicines and candid b lotion for toenail fungus it went great now my nail is again broken I want to ask some measures that I should take now so my new nail comes white and healthy Nowadays I am using coconut oil ,olive oil, keeping it open and sometimes using candid b lotion also Please give me suggestions My toenail fungus was only in 1 nail Now 1 month before this message my nail broke Its not growing that much so I can not say it will come healthy or not Please suggest me.
I am suffering from psoriasis from 7 years. I have gone all types of hospital. Sometimes resultcome best but then repeat the psoriasis. And then medicine start then come good result. And then repeat psoriasis. Is the best way to Gone psoriasis from my body for always?
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have a desk job as well as field job but in morning time my hair fall when I use helmets hair fall give some suggestions.
I have hair falling more from last two days compared to previous. What should I do? Can I use shampoo?
I am 17 years old, I have pimples on my face they are not so much but regular, In my garden I have one aloevera plant, How can I use it for reducing pimples in a most effective way?
With cosmetic surgery, today, it is possible to reshape the contours of your face anyway you like. Rhinoplasty is one of the most common types of cosmetic surgeries. This is a surgery to restructure the shape and size of your nose. This procedure can be done under local or general anesthesia. Depending on the amount of restructuring needed, the surgery can be performed as an outpatient procedure or may require an overnight stay at the hospital.
To change the structure of the nose, the surgeon makes an incision on the nose to access the bones and cartilage. This incision can be made inside the nose to keep the scar from being visible after surgery. Depending on how the nose is to be structured, bone and cartilage may be removed or tissue from another part of the body may be added. Once this is done, skin and tissue is re-draped over the bone structure. A splint is added outside the nose to support it while it heals.
This splint and internal dressings remain in place for about a week. The area around your nose and eyes will also feel swollen and appear bruised. This swelling and bruising will take at least a fortnight to subside. The swelling may make your nose feel congested and cause slight bleeding and drainage of mucus. Cold compresses and pain medication can help relieve the discomfort.
Here are a few other tips to help speed up the healing process:
- Keep your head elevated and relatively still for a few days after the surgery
- Take bucket baths instead of showers while the nose is bandaged
- Avoid blowing your nose
- Avoid making extreme facial expressions
- Limit movement of the upper lip by brushing your teeth gently
- Eat fiber rich foods to avoid constipation
- Avoid wearing clothes that need to be pulled over your head and instead wear front closing clothes
- Avoid strenuous activities like aerobics and jogging
- Do not wear sunglasses or spectacles that put pressure on your nose for at least a month
- Protect your nose from the sun by using sunscreen whenever outdoors
- Limit your salt intake
To be completely satisfied with the results of your rhinoplasty surgery, will require patience. It can take a few months for the cartilage and tissues to settle into place. It is also necessary for you and your doctor to be aligned as to the kind of correction needed.
I am 20 years old, since last 6 years a large amount of pimples are there in my face, how I want to cure them.
Hello Doctor, I'm 30 years old Male. Occasionally when ever my skin exposure to the sun it felling like needles punching all over my body. Whats the cause of this sensation? And I am also having dust allergy. And also when ever I took milk/coffee / tea like hot drinks and when ever I ate fried rices/puffs or when the room temperatures to hot or humidity I felt like needles pinching experience. I wanna know what's the reason for this symptom?
I am suffering from hairloss at temples and less density at the top of head. I suspect androgenic alopecia. I also sweat more. I am applying Shallots juice daily night and wash at morning. Will this shallot application work or any infections? What should I do?
Hi, I am 19 years old. My hair fall is getting more day by day. I tried many treatments but it didn't work. I tried parlour treatments, oiling etc. please suggest me something.
What are Warts?
Warts are infectious outgrowths that may appear on any part of the body. For example, the most common warts occur on fingers. They are caused by virus, most typically the human Papilloma virus (HPV) and several of its subtypes. They appear as dense painless rounded nodules of about 0.3- 1 cm in diameter. The mode of transmission of this virus is usually by contact. You can also contract warts by sharing objects like razors, towels or other personal items. They can be sexually transmitted if the warts are present on genitals.
Usually, they are benign outgrowths but sometimes, they may be cancerous if present on genitals.
How To Prevent Warts?
Earlier, the only way to prevent contracting warts was avoiding contact with infected people. But now-a-days, vaccines against HPV are present that are given in teen years to prevent genital warts and cancer caused by them.
How are they diagnosed?
Your doctor can easily tell if the outgrowth is a wart just by having a look at it. If it is not clear, your doctor may take a sample of your skin and look at it under the microscope to ensure that it is a wart.
Cauterization: Cauterization is a medical procedure wherein a part of the body is burnt in order to damage some tissue in order to prevent an outgrowth. Cauterization can be done by medicine, cryotherapy (using localised or general low temperatures to treat benign or malignant tissues), radio frequency cauterization or laser. The method applied depends on size and location of the outgrowth or the choice of you dermatologist as well. It is recommended to get warts removed at its earliest to prevent spreading of the disease.
Several myths are present in the market that state cure to warts by various homemade remedies but these can do more harm than good. Treating warts must be done by practised medical personnel. Incomplete removal of warts can cause recurrence of warts due to secondary infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.