Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagdish Chandra
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish ChandraYour feedback matters!
Hi I had sex with my boyfriend 6 times but I did not had bleed and every time I got so much of pain in the sex still I am virgin I am having that layer or not.
I am getting pimples on my face I have tried lots of creams but they didn't stop getting of pimples can you help me for this.
I am 25 years old. Having food on time but still I looks slim and not able to put weight or increases my body size. One year back came to know I am affected with hepatitis b. Is this the reason for not increasing weight?
I have e desk job in the last 2years, my weight has gone up form 75 kgs to 85 kgs I want to lose my weight. Please help.
I come close to my partner at 4 am but after little penetration my vagina started heavy bleeding. At 9 pm I am became unconscious and bleeding stop after an vaccine. I told my that it is because of period which came after two months. Now my family wants to do ultrasound. Does that reveal the truth?
My daughter is 2 years n she having cough n cold it's about 8-10 days .should I give t manic or what?
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!