Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. J SharmaYour feedback matters!
Please give me the name of tablets for remove pregnancy it going on before last 20 days and my mc date is in every month but this you month I lost. please kindly help me.
I am 20 years old female and its 53 days that I am not getting my period last period occuref after 50 days. I had safe sex last month and also after 1 month of my last period I did hcg urine test with help of test card 2 times & both the times it showed negative result. If it is negative then why my period is so late? what should I do now? please suggest me something. Even I always use to get late period but it never exceed like this. Please help me! thank you.
Hi I'm married 6 months before and I still din't get conceive I had suggested some doctor but now after that I got my periods 15 days before I want to know the reason
Precautions to be taken before 1st time sex n should I use condom and how to know whether girl is virgin or not.
My blood test report for glucose is showing 139 .2 hours post breakfast. I am 32 weeks pregnant. Is this normal? Or do I need medicines?
Ectopic pregnancy, pain in lower abdominal region. Can be treated with medicines or require any surgery. Effect on fallopian tube.
Hello, I am 31 yrs old woman. My cycle is always irregular. Now my foot is swelling since last 2-3 months. I have thyroid problem. Daily. Taking medicine 150 mg. Daily morning.please suggest.
I'm married for six months. Before ten days of getting my periods I will always have symptoms like stomach pain, pimple white discharge. After marriage if I get such symptoms I become worried that I can't get pregnant this month. Please tell me if I have such symptoms before periods. Is there any chance to get pregnant or chance to miss my periods. Please tell me.
I was sex with my Girl friend first time now she lost her virginity but after that when she was go to washroom she feel pain. Please tell me what can we do?
Hello, we are trying for a child for last 3-4 months; however there is no positive result as yet. We consulted a gynaecologist who suggested follicular for me (for which results are ok) and semen analysis for my husband. My husband consulted an andrologist who also advised my husband to undergo circumcision surgery. As we are planning for a child, so will this (circumcision) surgery have any negative impact on that? please Advise. I am 33 yrs old and my husband s age is 37.Thank you.
My wife is age 28 and she did 4 times birth control, She will not do sex now, she tell whn evr I asked to do im not interested in this thing right now that is the problem.
1. I am 47 years old female. My height is 145cms. What should be my weight. 2. I am diabetic for past 3 years but in control. What fruits and vegetables can I eat?
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.