Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J SharmaYour feedback matters!
Age-49, not got periods for 3 months. On examination prolactin is 31. Please tell course to be followed.
Mei 27 year ki hu meri shadi 2012 me hui thi. Ab hum baby chahte h magar mujhe hydrosalpinx, chocolate syst, thyroid and AMH leval bhi 0.43 kam hai. Mujhe Dr. Ne recommand kiya hai ki aap ivf ke liye jaye. To pls aap mujhe btaye kya mei naturaly pragnant ho sakti hu. Agar nhi to fir mei kya karun. Pls help me pls.
My mother in law is in menopause period perhaps. Because her period is stopped since four month but some burning sensation is happening to her body which starting from her uterus side. What it is. Please answer me.
I am widow with no child. From few days I am in guilty condition or shame in my heart. Actually my sister son from india visit London on study visa and stay with me in my home, he is good boy respect me like his mother. I have a problem of back and shoulders pain some years. So always need a gel massage on shoulder recommended by doctor I do myself but not properly so I request my sister son for massage 4 to 5 time in a week at time of sleep to my back and shoulders, my back and shoulders nude at that time not wear anything because in top massage not possible but my breast totally hide on mattress i feeling guilty because when he massage my back and shoulders I feel like orgasms mean very wetness in my vagina but physically feel very relaxed, he didnt noticed anything about that. But I am feel guilty and very shame in my eyes and in my heart and its not possible for me to arrange a female maid for this or ask any my female friend for visit my home at night for massage my shoulder and back. Its happened every time to me and give me relaxed and deep sleep when I feel orgasm but always next morning feel guilty. I am 42 year old lady is this possible at this age I feel orgasms a joy by little massage of half an hour. This is a illness or possible to orgasm at this age. I am confused a lot but honestly no bad intentions about my sister son. Really feel guilty and shameful its my problem every morning.
My c section of pregnancy was done on 6th August now I want to reduce my weight and tummy. Suggest me fight Ness diet and workouts.
Pilonidal Sinus: This disease is characterized by a nodular swelling in lower back region near the tail bone. Sometimes pus or blood mixed watery discharge along with mild pain is noticed. This disease is usually seen in young individuals with hairy skin. Pilonidal sinus is caused by the deposit of tuft of hairs, debris. Pilonidal means nest of hair, and this sinus occurs in the cleft that is at the top of buttocks. The tube-like structure is shaped randomly and contains bunch of hairs. When infected, it causes pain, and one can see pus oozing, with a foul odor. Also called Jeep-Bottom, this disease can cause bleeding, and cyst in the skin covering the tailbone of the back. People who spend a lot of time sitting, and driving for long hours are also prone to have this problem.
Symptoms: The symptoms include pain during sitting and standing, pus and blood oozing from the cleft, hair protruding from the lesion, swelling of the cyst, and external sinus opening that is visible at the base of the spine. If you are in your early 20’s or 30’s, you will know you are spending more than half a day, which can lead to this condition.
Ksharsutra Therapy: In Ayurveda, Ksharsutra therapy is very effective and best as compared to the modern surgery used to treat pilonidal sinus. A medicated thread that is of alkaline nature is used. Under local anesthesia the track is identified properly, and Ksharsutra is placed in to the track. The medicine coated on the thread has selective debridement action (it does not harm healthy tissues but removes all dead and pathological tissues). This is how it ensures the healing of sinus tract by healthy granulation tissue. The medicine of thread is over in a week so it needs to be replaced with a new Ksharsutra. The healing rate is 0.5 cm to 1 cm per sitting. That is to say if a sinus tract is 4 cm long; it may take 4-6 visits at weekly intervals for complete healing.
So it is always advisable to the patients suffering from Pilonidal sinus not to go for surgery which has high incidence of recurrence. They should opt for highly specific Graded Ksharsutra treatment with negligible chances of recurrence.
After primolut its 9th day no Periods yet please sugest wt I can do n its sure am not pregnant any vitamin tablets help me to get periods.
Homeopathic treatment is recommended because it not only can lower and stabilize blood pressure, it also has a positive effect on overall health. Consult for treatment - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your shoulders and hands.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.