Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J SharmaYour feedback matters!
I had my last period on 5th-10th feb and had unprotected sex on 15th feb but he did not ejaculated in me still we were not sure. So I took emergency pill and now I am bleeding since 3 days with abdominal cramps first it was brownish blood now red. I am freaking out is this my period or any side effect? What should I do?
My wife 53 aged her mensuration was stopped three years ago suddenly bleeding with nonstop though bleeding amount is not much.
Festivals without sweets are unheard of in India. Think of Diwali and you’re sure to conjure visions of ‘mithai’, dried fruits and ‘laddus’. These sweetmeats are rich not only in taste, but also in calories. This makes festival food a big problem for weight management. Thankfully, there are ways to have a sweet celebration without putting on excess weight.
Here are a few tips.
- Eat in moderation: It is impossible to completely avoid sweets during this festive season. However, you can keep a check on the amount you eat. Limit yourself to one or two pieces of mithai instead of gorging on them. Avoid second helping of sweets at all costs.
- Pick your sweets carefully: Not all sweets have the same calorific value. Sweets that are deep fried such as gulab jamuns have a higher calorific value than rasgullas. Similarly homemade sweets are usually much lower in fat content than store bought ones. If you are making sweets at home, try replacing the sugar with jaggery to lower the fat content. Eating dry fruits over sweets can also help minimize your calorie intake.
- Do not skip your meals: Eating heavy sweets may make you want to skip your regular meals, but this is a terrible idea. Do not miss out on your regular servings of fruits, vegetables and carbs. Do not replace your normal meals with snacks and dried fruits. If necessary, lower your portion size and have a light soup for dinner instead of your regular meal.
- Avoid sweet drinks: Since you cannot avoid eating sugar, skip drinking sugar. Avoid sweetened drinks such as colas and processed juices. Instead, pick light drinks such as buttermilk, lemonade and jaljeera. Green tea is also a good option during Diwali. If possible, avoid alcohol.
- Stay hydrated: When eating such rich and heavy food, it is important to drink plenty of water through the day. This keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. Drinking water also reduces the urge to snack and can help keep a control over your food intake.
- Eat mindfully: Chew your food and mithai slowly while eating. This will ensure that you thoroughly enjoy it and will keep you satiated for longer. Avoid eating on the go. Mindful eating also reduces the urge to snack excessively and hence controls your food intake.
- Exercise: Do not make Diwali an excuse to not exercise. Set aside half an hour at the beginning of the day to exercise and kick start your metabolism. Breathing exercises such as Pranayam and anulom vilom can also help clear your respiratory passages and help prevent problems sue to the pollutants in the air.
The Male Enhancement Pill: Lies And Myths
Utilizing a male enhancement pill is still questioned by many nowadays on how effective it is. This might be because of the lies spread on the internet by manufacturers who just want to earn quick cash from gullible consumers. Contrary to what skeptics say about male enhancers, these products really work. If technological and medical advancements are possible, penis enlargement or erectile dysfunction treatments could also be achieved through medical research and development.
Lies and Myths about Male Enhancers
A lot of skeptics these days often brag about how ineffective a male pill is without really experiencing it. Most of them say that the substances used aren't clinically proven effective or even safe for use. There are plenty of lies and myths these days about male pills spread on the internet and you have to know how to spot them. Here are some of the common lies and myths about male pills.
• You can only have larger penis through exercise.
Exercising your penis will definitely make it larger through time. Like any other parts of your body, like your arms and legs, the penis is composed of muscles. If muscles are exercised, it will grow bigger and stronger. On the other hand, male pills can also do the same, even if it's only temporary.
• All penis pills are scams.
Another lie about penis pills is that all manufacturers and brands are scams. This hurts a lot of legit providers of male enhancers but there are many companies that have proven and clinically effective drugs in the market. In fact, these male enhancers are already FDA approved (which means, it's safe to use).
• All penis pills are not safe.
This is probably one of the most common lies and myths about the use of a testosterone booster. You have to understand that not every drug or medication sold in the market these days are created with the same process or ingredients. This means, each drug or pill work in different ways and there are some effective medications in treating medical conditions.
There are other myths out there that seem to fool lots of people into using a particular brand or product for male pill. You need to know that a male enhancement pill cannot get your penis grow 1 or 2 inches overnight. For a permanent increase in penis size, you'll have to use a supplement consistently along with enlargement exercises.
Size Matters to Many
In a porn movie for example, you see a man having an incredibly large penis for his physique, which "suggests" that it's the normal size for his body type. You compare it to yourself, and get concerned about how small your penis is. Now you use a male enhancer to make your penis live up to the new "standard".
It may sound embarrassing to have a small penis and most men are very worried that this affects their manhood. Although most men do not really have size issues when it comes to their "tools", this notion is supported by the media (movies or television shows). Rather than using a male enhancement pill for size issues, it is best to use it to perform better in bed. After all, it's how you perform in bed that matters the most.
Where can you get a male enhancement pill? Well, you just have to look it up in a search engine and be astonished at how many companies online are offering this product. From the greatest and most effective products to the cheapest deals in the market, you will definitely have a difficult time finding a good place to get male enhancers.
By using a condom can we sex with any one koi bhi problem to nahi hogi please suggest me when use condom or when not.
In many patients with brain metastases, the primary therapeutic aim is symptom palliation and maintenance of neurologic function, but in a subgroup, long-term survival is possible. Local control in the brain, and absent or controlled extracranial sites of disease are prerequisites for favorable survival.
Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) is a focal, highly precise treatment option with a long track record. Its clinical development and implementation by several pioneering institutions eventually rendered possible cooperative group randomized trials. A systematic review of those studies and other landmark studies was undertaken.
Most clinicians are aware of the potential benefits of SRS such as a short treatment time, a high probability of treated-lesion control and, when adhering to typical dose/volume recommendations, a low normal tissue complication probability.
However, SRS as sole first-line treatment carries a risk of failure in non-treated brain regions, which has resulted in controversy around when to add whole-brain radiotherapy (WBRT). SRS might also be prescribed as salvage treatment in patients relapsing despite previous SRS and/or WBRT. An optimal balance between intracranial control and side effects requires continued research efforts.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!