Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. J.S. SeecattYour feedback matters!
I have missed my medicine'overall' for over 6 days in total of 21 days so is there any consequence of it.
I have cough and cold, and also neck pain for last 2 days. I am drinking boiled water. Still it has no effect. Please help me.
Hello. I'm a 22 year female of height 5.5" and weight 58 kgs. Would taking vitamin and mineral supplements help in controlling hairfall and growth of hair? My hairfall is not so severe but yeah I lose about 100 strands a day. I've tried all external masks and cures. Nothing worked. If supplements help would you mention the dosage and proper diet.
I have to make my Penis big and erection stronger and my friend is referring a powder can you suggest any good Dr. or medicine.
I am 25 year's old. I am problem for Testis very small size. What this big for my testes. Please answer the my question sir.
I am suffering from depression and take Venlor 150 BD. Mirtaj15 Od and qutipin SR100 OD but I can not sleep at night. Further Zolafesh not suit me. Kindly tell any medicine so I can sleep 4 to 5 Hours at night and there will no hangover next morning. I am 61 year old and from Haryana.
I have pain in my throat since three months and I am a thyroid patient what is the cause of this pain.
Doctor, What are the fruits someone should be taking that will make his or her brain to be alert ,intelligent and smart.
At night often feel heaviness in chest and abdomen and cannot sleep but have to get up walk for a while then it is ok and also while sneezing always for 6 months have to hold chest as feels heaviness. What is the reason I am female of 48.
I am 53 years old. During my last health checkup I was found to have hypertension. However, tests like EEG, ECG, Tread mill were found OK. My BP varies from 104/64 (taken 2 hour after dinner and consuming 120 ml of scotch) to 190/105 (after exercise). Please inform whether I am alright!
Nearly 50% of all diabetics are obese.that's because,being overweight puts a person at a higher risk of developing insulin resistance. Diabetes mellitus is a medical condition where there is a high leval of sugar (glucose)in the blood,caused either do to decreased insulin production by the pancrese,or as a result of impaired insulin action or both.Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease.
HOW TO CONTROL DIABETES
- Ensure a balanced intake
- Monitor diabetes
- Keep a check on body weight
- Exercise regularly.
I face stomach pain problem in every one month. I ate chicken in some times. That time I faced this problem. How to avoid this problem. House make cooked chicken in a no problem. Out side food in a face this problem. I am lot of time spending in outside. So please solve me the problem. I think this is digested problem?
Hi dr, I have itching sensation close to the tip my penis foreskin and also the scrotum. My penis foreskin and glans are always dry. I don't indulge in any sexual activity except masturbation. Please advise.
My wife is pregnant from 2 months, I want to know that by what duration I should avoid sex with her.
I have continuous pain in heart from top and having tightness in chest. And also having severe pain at the place of heart frm back to front and top to bottom of the chest. Suddenly having lost of breathing at night time if the temperature decreases. Suggest me could I consult doctor?
Gud morning sir, I want to know that in which time is the best to eat almonds? Means morning or evening.
Diabetes is a common disease that causes insulin to be produced in inadequate amount resulting in the fluctuation of blood sugar level. For a diabetic patient, regular exercise is a must. However, this does not mean that you need to sign up for a gym membership immediately. If you prefer exercising at home, you could also try yoga. Yoga can be described as a collection of asanas or positions that help strengthen the mind and body.
Yoga not only nourishes the body, but also has to ability to calm your mind and reduce the ill effects of stress.
Since stress is a key factor that influences the elevation of blood sugar level, yoga helps in balancing the sugar level. Yoga also makes a person more mindful of whatever he or she might be doing. This in turn is helpful in making healthy lifestyle decisions, such as eating a balanced diet and restricting the intake of sweet foods. Along with lowering blood sugar level, yoga also helps balance cholesterol and blood pressure level and aids in healthy weight loss. A few yoga exercises every diabetic should try to include in his or her exercise routine are:
- Pranayama: This breathing exercise helps oxygenate blood and improves circulation. It also helps fight stress and calms the mind.
- Setubandhasana: This asana helps regulate blood pressure levels and keeps the mind calm. It also aids in smooth digestion and stretches the spine and neck. Setubandhasana also helps in relieving symptoms of menopause in women.
- Balasana: This asana is also popularly known as the child’s pose. It helps stretch and strengthens muscles in the hips, thighs and ankles and is a good remedy for back aches that result from prolonged periods of sitting in the same position. It also helps fight stress and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Vajrasana: According to Ayurveda, 12 inches above the anus is a spot known as the kanda. The kanda is a point which sees over 72000 nerve converging. This yoga asana massages the kanda and relaxes the mind. It also helps improve the digestion process and thus ensures that food moves smoothly through the system.
- Sarvangsana: This yoga asana is renowned for its ability to regulate the functioning of the thyroid glands. These glands are responsible for the proper functioning of the digestive, nervous and reproductive system and for regulating metabolism. When metabolism is regulated, energy does not stay stored excessively in the form of fat and hence blood sugar levels also get stabilised.