Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. J.S. SeecattYour feedback matters!
I want to know that masturbation is good or bad & because of it penis size & sperm count will reduce in future or not I'm doing since it from 8 years.
I want to ask that I discharge very quickly in secs and counts are also less approx 3-4 lacs. So can you suggest me with help of medicine so that I increase time as well as counts.
I have been using Budecort and Asthalin Inhalers for more than 20 years for My Asthma, Now the Doctor has stopped these and prescribed Montelukast Sodium Tablets, I have Dry skin in my face and swelling of lips after I take Montelukast, Is it Ok or should I revert back to Inhalers
Hi I am having (ild) fibrotic nature. Taking medrol. 8mg, nacfil 600, azoran50 besides sugar medicine and blood thinner(clock as 75). My ild treatment started in september 2013. 1 what is fatality impact due to this disease. 2 is it curable or remission is possible or not. 3 how long medicine to continue.
Hi Last time jb mai hair cut ke liye gya tb barber new used blade ka use Kiya. Kahi bhi cut ke sign nahi hai. Kya mujhe HIV ka test krwana chahiye. Please reply.
I am a married women since 2.5 years, am suffering from pain in left of my lower abdomen. I had gone through many sonography yet not getting any positive response. Many Dr. said it may be kidney stone. I consulted a laparoscopic surgeon he said it is infection n told me to continue the course for 1.5 month. During sex also I suffer a severe pain. After so many tablets I am not getting cure of it. So please suggest me what to so.
I feel low sexual drive erection is not hard enough. And if had sex in night then next whole day I feel tired and I have been married for six months. Please advise in allopathy.
Today I masturbated and started feeling a little irritation in my penis . Thats something uncomfortable. Whats this ?
I am 16 years old. I want to ask that is it harmful for me to masturbate once a day. Do it create any future problems? Or it is healthy?
1 saal pehla mera pair m swelling hojaati thi phir aappne sa pair k thumb m jaisa kaat jaata hai waisa hua kareeb 3-4 months wo theek nhi hua last year march m Dr. ko dikhaya sugar test hui wo normal rahi phir blood test karwaya blood m halka k infection tha uski dawa pura 1 month challi thi phir koi problem nhi hui Mujha abhi last month m right hand ki 2 fingers blue hogyi uska 2 din k baad phir hui phir dono haath ki saari finger blue hogyi aur ya permanently nhi hoti hai thodi derr m ekdum khaatam ho jaati hai aur pairr m swelling bhi hui thi weakness bhut lagti hai aur bhookh to lagti hi nhi hai abhi 2 months sa dono ghutnu m Bhut dard hai stairs nhi chadh paate hai Aur han left ribs m bhut dard hota hai.
I am 25 year old male. I am doing night work from so many days so I have headache and pain in neck also eyes will burn so much when I go out in sunlight, what should I do?
I am in 3rd Trimester, having dizygotic twins. I am starting to have Diarrhea. What should I do to stop it?
Blood sugar control is the core of the diabetes treatment plan as by losing control over your blood sugar, you risk serious complications related to health. Frequent or ongoing irregular blood sugar levels can damage your blood vessels, nerves and organs. Irregular Blood Sugar Level is a major concern and can affect diabetic as well as general people.
The most common causes of uncontrolled blood sugar level are:
1. Skipping Insulin or oral glucose medicines.
2. Eating too many carbohydrates in general.
3. Have an infection
4. Exercising less or not at all.
Symptoms of increased sugar level in body
1. Increased Thirst: If you feel unusually thirsty and feel the urge to drink more than usual, you should check your sugar levels.
2. Frequent Urination: Excessive urination occurs when glucose builds up in your blood, and your kidney begins to work harder to get rid of the extra glucose. The excess sugar is thrown away from the body through urine.
3. Fatigue: Extreme tiredness or fatigue is common symptoms of uncontrolled blood sugar. If you do not have sufficient amount of insulin in your body, or if the insulin is not processed properly, then it stays in our blood. Hence, it does not get used up for energy.
4. Blurry Vision: High blood sugar levels can lead to swollen lenses in your eyes due to fluid leaking in, according to Joslin Diabetes Center. This changes the shape of the lens and makes it unable to focus properly, resulting in blurry vision.
You can also take the package for Managing Blood Sugar.
How you can control the level of sugar in your body
- Diet: Eat right. Consult a diabetes educator or dietician to help you figure out a healthy diet that works for you. Do share all your sugar levels, your preference with them. This would enable them to make a proper and more suitable diet plan for you, which will help you in keeping your blood sugar under control.
- Exercise: To keep your blood sugar control, do exercise regularly. Exercise will increase your insulin activity, after which you don’t need to as much insulin to help your body in processing carbohydrates.
- Medication: Insulin is a hormone that is normally produced in the body. But for people with abnormal blood sugar level, it is either not working as it should or the body has stopped producing it. People with abnormal Blood sugar level may need to take insulin in order to keep their blood glucose levels in a healthy range. Insulin helps your body to use glucose properly.
- Blood Glucose Monitoring: Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly in order to know how much insulin you require, especially before you take a meal. Keeping a check on your blood glucose levels will help you in adjusting your insulin medication as well as your meals, so that your blood sugar remains stable.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.