Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J S Arora
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. J S AroraYour feedback matters!
My age is 43, I have a simple cyst on left kidney middle wall, size is 50x55 mm. I suffer from back pain occasionally. Is there any relation with the cyst? Should It require to operate?
I am suffering with heavy headache since one month. This headache is happening entire day. Recently one month back I have joined in a company on that day I am facing this problem and didn't face this problem before the job. Please help me to get rid off this pain by suggesting medicine or suggesting related doctor to consult.
My mother (52year, 55 height) has back pain from two years. I already consult three or four doctors but at the end I can not get any fruitful result from it. Here, all treat taken through allopathic method. What would you suggest which is the best option to treat in this case, allopathic, acupuncture, homeopathy and naturopathy. Also I have a question related to my cheeks it is automatically removing my upper portion of neck. Here I am taking homeopathic method since October 2015 but till this time can not find any indication to result. What would you suggest?
I am suffering from knee (left) pain since last 1 year. Since then my life has become hell. My age is 22. I am unable to run. Even I can not walk or stand for longer periods. after some examinations I come to know that I have swelling in soft tissues. I do not have any external swelling in my knee. Now its almost 1 year to my injury. What should I do now to get rid of this swelling? Please help me.
Do you suffer from neck pain? Do you sit for long hours without backrest and are used to terrible pains in the neck at the end of the day? Neck pains are very common in people of all age. Though they have various reasons for developing, their solutions can be sometimes the same. If you are suffering from neck pain, then you can try these simple methods and ease it.
- Drink lots of water: This is quite interesting. Not many know that a person is born with their spinal cord made of eighty percent water. As we age, the water content reduces and the spinal discs regenerate. For those who have neck pains originating from the spinal cord, they should particularly drink lots of water to maintain a hydrated body.
- Use Mobile Phones Cautiously: Sometimes we are unconscious of the fact that we support our mobile phones with our neck to keep our hands free. This puts a strain on our neck causing it to ache very often. In fact, it also affects the muscles of the neck. This can be a serious cause of chronic neck pain and thus it is advised that one keeps track of how they are holding and using their phones, especially during long conversations.
- Visit a Physiotherapist: Visiting a physiotherapist is one of the earliest treatments that you can undertake to get quick and easy neck pain relief. The physiotherapists have lots of tricks up their sleeves to provide a quick remedy for your pains. Their treatment also helps in strengthening the neck muscles apart from reducing pain.
- Ice-Therapy: Usually when it comes to pains, we think of using a hot water bag to soothe the pain. But, interestingly, at times ice-therapy might also help in reducing pains. You can take some ice cubes, crush them and put them in the bag and hold it against the affected area or use an ice bag directly. This helps in calming the muscles and reducing your discomfort.
- Acupuncture: It is a very advanced and critical form of alternative treatment. Acupuncture must always be undertaken by professionals. Administered in the correct manner, it would help you. But if something goes wrong it can lead to dire consequences.
Thus, these are some of the quick and easy ways to reduce your neck pain discomfort. However, it is recommended that if the pain persists one should go and visit a doctor.