Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J P Tayal
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J P TayalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors can a baby girl of 2 months who has hole in heart is treated through operation Or what is treatment she is facing nimmonia also this time the doctors are saying that she has to be operated within 1 week for her survival Please guide me what to do I am helpless & poor weight is 3 kg.
Dear, sir/Madam, my son is 07 years old and student of standard 1 in cbse school. He have a very big problem, in readings he is very strong and also catching lessons very much in school as fast but in writing very slow and too much absent -minded in class.
My son is 2.3 years old. He is having fever. I have consulted doctor and he prescribed me syrup to give 5 ml dose in gap of 6-6 hours and told it is viral fever. After the dose fever goes and again after 6 hrs it starts, what should I do?
I am losing hair fall. Which shampoo is better to control hair fall and home remedies for hair fall. I want to reduce my weight. Can you tell some tips for weight loss. What are the weaning foods for 5 month old baby.
My son is 1 years old and his weight is 8.2 kgs. His birth weight was 3.1. He is too much underweight. I am give all solid foods and also high calorie food but still his weight gain is very poor. Though he os very active and also started walking but pls help me as he look like he is 8 month baby due underweight.
My nephew, 4 years old is having CSF rhinorrhoea had frequent meningitis attack need urgent repair of leak, please suggest best neurosurgeons in Delhi or gurgaon who are specialized in pediatric endoscopic surgery.& please also tell the approx cost of the procedure. Thanks.
I have delivered baby girl premature 32 weeks on 3rd october. After delivery the baby had Sepsis and Chickengunia and suddenly her kidney parameters went down with below values- On 9th Oct - Protein Urine Random- 70. 59 mg/dl creatinine Urine- 5.71 mg/dl Protein creatinine ration - 12362. 52 mg/g crea On 26th Oct- Protein Urine Random- 5.1 mg/dl creatinine Urine- 2.66 mg/dl Protein creatinine ration - 1917.29 mg/g crea On 5th Nov Protein Urine Random- 20. 9 mg/dl creatinine Urine- 7.27 mg/dl Protein creatinine ration - 2.87 Please suggest what is the impact on her kidneys and what are the long term complications.
Mera beta 7 month ka hai use infection hogaya hai Dr. Ne use darolac acua dithi par iski jaga kya Mai entrogemina dedi to koi prblm to nai hai.
When you have a newborn bundle of joy, no parent would be ready for constant crying bouts from the infant. However, for various reasons, even healthy, well-fed infants can be colicky.
What is it: Although a mystery, a baby is said to be colicky if it cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week for more than 3 weeks at a stretch. The baby is completely healthy, and the symptoms start about 2 to 3 weeks of life in both breast-fed and bottle-fed babies. The baby usually has a red face from crying and could be pulling its legs towards its chest due to the abdominal discomfort.
Causes: Though still not exactly established, some things that are believed to cause colic include:
- The baby's digestive system that is growing and goes through spasms
- Extreme sensitivity to noise and light in the surrounding environment
- Accumulation of gas in the belly that is ingested with the milk (breast or bottles)
- Hormones that are supposedly affecting the baby's moods
Treatment: As there is no specific cause identified, the treatment is also symptomatic and aims at soothing the baby's pain and discomfort.
- Altered feeding: Given that a baby's tummy is very small and is about the size of a fist, it makes sense to feed it small amounts at regular intervals than to give a full feed once in like 4 to 5 hours. The baby is sure to feel full with this and therefore the discomfort. Burping between the feed is also shown to help avoid feeling of fullness. If you are breast-feeding, try to not let the baby doze off when feeding.
- Anti-colic bottles: These bottles have a vent inside the bottle which will help reduce the accumulation of gas within the bottle. There are various brands available in the market, these could be a good solution if the baby is even partially bottle-fed.
- Simethicone: This is an anti-flatulent, which again helps eliminate gas bubbles in the stomach and thereby provides relief to the infant. It can be given either by a dropper or a syringe.
- Exercise: Try bending the legs at the knee and holding it towards the baby's stomach, this can help ease the pain.
Remember that this is a very transient thing and usually disappears on its own by the 4th month, and the above measures are only to help the baby and the mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.