Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J P Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J P GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have a sex problem. When I have sex at any time my sperm release so fast so I am worry about this please give any good solution.
Diabetes can result in the development of many complications like retinopathy (eye problem), neuropathy (nerve problem), nephropathy (kidney disease), dyslipidemia (high cholesterol), heart disease and stroke (paralysis). Your doctor will advise you on what to do and how frequently to get tests for these complications.
- Blood pressure- Blood pressure should be got checked at every visit to the doctor. Generally, it should be maintained below 140/80. Your doctor may give you some medicine to lower it if it is high.
- Cholesterol- Lipid profile should be tested annually or more frequently if deranged. Your doctor will give you some medicine if you have high cholesterol.
- Eye disease ( Retinopathy)- Dilated eye testing should be done at least once a year by an eye specialist. It should be started at the time of diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and after 3-5 years of diagnosis of type 1 diabetes after puberty. If you already have diabetic eye disease, then your doctor may ask for a more frequent check up.
- Kidney disease (Nephropathy)- Regular blood pressure checking is very important. Urine should be tested every year for proteins and creatinine clearance. Testing should be more frequent if abnormal. Kidney function should also be tested at least once a year.
- Nerve disease (Neuropathy)- You should check your feet daily for any injury, cracks, redness or calluses. Report to your doctor immediately if you have any such problems.
You should get yourself regularly evaluated for these complications.
Maintaining your A1c (blood sugar), blood pressure and cholesterol in the normal range can help in preventing / delaying diabetic complications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!