Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. J N ButaniYour feedback matters!
She is four week pregnant, our doc took first hcg test which came around 305, so I need to know is it normal? We underwent 2nd hcg test also whose report we will get on monday. So is it compulsory tht hcg should double after 48 hours. Our gynac also recommended to take hcg injection. So it viable to take that.
Full of nutrients, ghee or clarified butter comes with an assortment of health benefits. Despite its vast nutrient content, most people avoid ghee, believing that it is fattening. This is in fact not entirely true! Here’s why you should consider adding a dollop of ghee to your meals.
1. Good for your brain: Ghee is an excellent source of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, which help in the proper functioning of your brain and nervous system. Furthermore, these fats can also decrease your risk of getting brain disorders like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
2. Strengthens your immunity: Ghee is rich in nutrients like CLA and K2 that give it its anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Also, the presence of these nutrients helps ghee in strengthening your immune system so as to keep diseases at bay.
Additionally, several studies show that the butyric acid (acid that helps in controlling metabolism) content of ghee also helps in fortifying your immune system as it enables the creation of killer T cells (a type of white blood cells) in the stomach.
3. Promotes weight loss: Contrary to popular belief, the inclusion of ghee in your diet can also help in reducing fat cells in your body, leading to loss of weight. It does so by improving the functioning of your gall bladder, so that the bile that is produced is able to break down the fats that are digested. As your meals get easily digested, your body’s metabolism levels also increase significantly.
Moreover, it contains medium-chain fatty acids (MCTs) that are responsible for augmenting your body’s metabolic processes. Several researches indicate that these fatty acids have the ability to burn calories and bringing about weight loss. While decreasing hunger, they are also responsible for oxidation of fats that get accumulated in your body.
4. Helps in digestion: Ghee regulates the secretion of stomach acid, which gives you a stronger appetite, while helping you to properly digest your food. Furthermore, when added to foods like khichdi or puran poli, it could help you to digest these better. If you suffer from low levels of butyric acid production, it can significantly perk up your butyric acid production by improving the functioning of your digestive tract. Butyric acid is highly important as it strengthens the walls of your intestines, while being an energy source for your body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Everyone has heard the advice 'drink eight ounce glasses of water a day', which is popularly known as 8 by 8 rule. Another popular advice is 'drink 4 glasses of water empty stomach', aka Usha Paana Chikitsa, a term used widely in Ayurveda. People advocate intake of water on empty stomach, describing how it cleanses the body and cures wide range of diseases starting from allergies to Cancer. Messages regarding its benefits are forwarded in whatsapp groups and on facebook as if it’s the elixir of life as described in the world renowned book 'The Alchemist'.
Usha Paana in Ayurveda
Originally described in Rasayan Adhyaay of Ashtang Hruday, it has been stated that a person who drinks Sheetodak i.e cold water early morning will continue to remain young. Many people start following this process
blindly without understanding the fine details involved.
- First of all this has been described as a rasayan and hence, it should be only followed by a person who has underwent detoxification through Panchkarma. Even if detoxification is not possible for everyone in today's era atleast the concerned person should be devoid of any illness.
- Secondly according to Ayurveda, a person should get up at Brahma Muhurat i.e around 5.30 am. So even if without detoxification a person has to practice Usha Paan as a routine then he should consume it at around 5.30 am in the morning after passing stool because that’s the first thing that has been advised after getting up.
Half the people who practice Usha Paan Chikitsa, drink water to help them get relieved of constipation, which is actually bad for their health. It is as if they try to push the stool out from their body by drinking excess water.
Relation of water intake and meals:
'Sam Sthula Krusha Bhukta Madhya Antah Prathama Ambu Pah'
A simple sutra mentioned in DravDravyadi Vidyaaneya Adhyay describing effects of water intake while having food, after intake of food and before intake of food.
- It has clearly stated that a person who drinks water while consuming food continues to remain in same state of health i.e swastha (Healthy).
- If a person wants to gain weight, then he should drink water just after consuming his meal. (Max 160ml)
- If a person wants to lose weight, then he should drink water just before consuming his meal.
Here drinking water just before meals will make the person get a feeling of fullness and hence automatically, his food intake will decrease. Of course he has to stop eating as soon as his hunger is satiated. He should not eat food just because he eats that much quantity everyday.
To know the quantity of appetite a person should have just consider to divide your hunger/appetite in four parts. Consume food, which will fill two parts. Have one part water and keep the remaining one part of your appetite empty.
Another advice we get from many people, especially from Naturopathy is to not have any water during meals Have a jug (450 ml and above) full of water after 40 Mins of consumption of food.
Firstly this advice has nothing to do with Ayurved. Naturopathy and Ayurved are not even closely related.
We Ayurved practitoners follow the sutra given below :
Ajirne Bheshajam Waari Jirne Waari BalPradam
Bhojane Cha Amrutam Waari Bhojanaante VishPradam
- If a person suffers from indigestion then he should consume Ushnodak Jal (warm water) as medicine.
- Water consumed after the food is digested (Minimum 6 hrs after meal) will increase Bala (Body Strength).
- Water consumed during consumption of meals will act as Amrut (Elixir of Life).
- Water consumed in large quantity after meals will act as a Visha (Extinguishes the Agni of Body).
- Here large quantity is important because bahu ambu paan (Very HighWater Intake) is responsible for initiation of many diseases according to Ayurved.
- Water to be drank after meals to increase weight is not in large quantity but around a glass only 160ml max. So no question of conflict arises between the two sutras.
How much water intake should be considered necessary?
A very tricky question as it has got no straight answer. Every person's need varies according to their body needs as well as their line of work. This can be easily explained by an example, A businessman,a farmer,an army man all work for eight hours. Business man is sitting in an A.C office. The farmer is toiling in the Sun. The Army man is guarding our border in the Desert. Will each of them require the same quantity of water? The answer is definitely NO. The same way, even if you are living together in the same family every member's water intake need will be different. To come up with a general statement which can be useful for everyone, it can be said that instead of having 8 ounces glass of water a day kindly.
'Remember to have 8 ounces of fluid (liquid in any form) a Day''
Maximum researchers/Doctors agree with the above statement. Fluid means any liquid. It may be soup, juice, dal etc. Next time you come across advice regarding water intake, I hope information shared by me will help you take the correct step.
Hello Doctor, My age is 28 years and my wife is 26 years old. I want to know that she is losing interest. When we are going to intimate she told me i'm not in mood give some excuses our marriage is 3 years old we have a baby. please tell the solution . thanks
My partner had her periods ending on 14th August and we had unprotected sex until around 21st and 22nd. When is the latest to know that she has conceived? What are the symptoms to know about pregnancy before she skips her periods which is due on 10th next month. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
My c section of pregnancy was done on 6th August now I want to reduce my weight and tummy. Suggest me fight Ness diet and workouts.
How to maintain the cleanness of private part of female any wash can be suggested to keep it odourless and clean.
Helo, I had periods this month only for 2 days and very little in amount and I feel my lower abdomen heavy and pressurized and little pain on sides and in centre. I had tested pregnancy in urine but comes -ve. Then after that tested for blood test s beta hcg its range comes out 5.3.
Taken ipill in 72 hours on 4 the February after non penetration sex. I got light bleeding on 12th February ,I missed my periods on 16th February. I took pregnancy test on 23 February ,25 feb ,3 march, 10th March and 20 March and 25th Marchall shown negative results. Today I got my periods but it is very light bleeding on first day. Why this change in my periods?
I got my menses on 13th of august nd this mnth I got on 22 sep today I got PREGNANCY test done as I hvent got my date till 10 days nd its negative now I had it is der ny problem nd I m hvng a lot of pain in bck nd stomach.
I need to increase hemoglobin level as I lost most of the blood in menses my age is 20 I need diet chart of 15 Days.
I'm 43 years old woman. Since last 1 year i'm having irregular mens. Cycle. At present cycle came on 13th may2015. After that no m. C. I checked for pregnancy test also 1 month ago. It was negative. Please Give me correct suggestion.
I am 28 years old. I had my lmp on 16th april 2015. I checked on 24th may I was one week positive. After dat doctr started with folic acid and duphastone. Den I had a light brownish spot on 4th. Doctor gave hcg and increased the dose of duphastone and also gave susten 200 to keep in for 7 days. On 9th may I had my first ultrasound. In dat doctor could not see the heartbeat and foetal pole. She said I had a missed abortion. Please help shall I wait for some more time for the 2nd ultrasound or what should I do?
I usually have breast pain 1 week before my period but this time I have breast pain 2 weeks before my cycle date actually. And even if not have sex in this cycle .my period started from may 25 -may 29. And pain started around June 6.and had sex on 23rd day of my cycle ?reason of pain?
I am 22, I am missing my period it's been 34 day still its missing. Usually its between 28 to 29 day. I had unprotected sex twice so am very nervous my pregnancy test is negative I did it yesterday. Suzzest me any other accurate pregnancy test or get me rid of such unwanted pregnancy. I have taken deviry 10mg's 7 tablet in last 3 days. What should I do.
My friend having stomach ache during her periods periods 1-2 day delay but regular please tell me home remedy or Ayurvedic treatment.
Tips for lost energy or interest in sex by Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Nothing is fatal or final so never ever give up, my dear patients, of any age or problems whatsoever. All the physical problems can be made easy by attitude towards the problems-that means how you take and solve them. Problems or people always appear hard nuts to crack at the first impression but it needs sportiness of 100% to please anyone or crack any nut. Never duck out or go into a shell by reacting to anything. Never say immediately it's all over or just get out of my life, as the other person coming into your life could be even still worse or even hiv positive. The best part of hiv positive people is that they are at least positive in something and they are better than those people who see negative in everything.
Just start your day by saying I am open and free and not carrying any blocks in my head or heart. Secondly recharge your mind by walks, jogging, yoga, pranayam, cold water baths, massages, perfumes, meditations, and completing daily chores without any sort of procrastination. Thirdly eat light raw foods and only warm liquids or otherwise digestion and activity will slow down badly. Fourthly ease in all ways,&nbsp;work, playfulness, romantic talk, smile, behaviour, self confidence, self-respect, a little self-love without any doubting sucking angry attitude or talk makes heaven even in hell. Fifthly herbs, cow milk, cow ghee etc with your doctor's advice will add spark too.
Sixth a kerala type or variety playful massage removes energy and mood blocks very nicely from my personal experience and also the communication blocks and starts the sex or romance all over again.
Aroma baths or salt water baths and herbal vaginal douche removes those smells which can put off anybody totally.
And remember more important than sex is body play, hugging, cuddling, patting, clitoral fingering to climax, touching all over, kissing, smooching, and love talk, eye to eye contact, showing interest in each other. There should be more of friendly playfulness than partnering for sex performance as a formality or responsibility or addiction.
If you have liked please like Dr. Vaibhav lunkad fb page with feedback too and just start everyday deleting the past memory totally and you are sexy all-ways.