Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J L VermaYour feedback matters!
I am getting red rashes and itching on my arms and legs. Itching becomes severe if I take blanket. What should I do?
I'm a student, I'm addicted to masturbation. Should I stop doing that or are there any affects by doing that? How should I stop doing that?
My wife age 35 having ulceritis colitis disease Dr. Tells she need to take medicines lifelong that feels bad. She has hairfall and irregular periods. Please advise if homeo medicines help from this and solve problems ?
I am a regular masturbate and a porn addict. I am not married but sometimes get depressed as I fell the need of a sex partner. I am not enjoying masturbating anymore and sometimes at night I have to wake up to masturbate as I my penis gets straight erect and then I can't control myself.
Ma father had viral fever 4 days back! So he was advice to take antibiotics and other normal medicines! Today morning v found that he had rashes on his hand! What could b the reason! He is free of viral fever.
I have pulsating pain one side of head, some full head now am taking depression tablets as per Neurologist. I feel nerve weakness on left hand, left chest. Is it curable?
My wife is 23 years old, female. Her periods is taking three days only from the last 3 months each. Her vagina discharge has became very thick. Is this any symptom? Will it create any problem in future?
What is Diabetes? What are the symptoms of one getting it? Is it hereditary? What are the preventive Measures for it?
Sir just now I checked my blood pressure and it was 84/46 , heart rate was 67. Sometimes I feel week while waking up from sitting or sleeping posture. So I want to know what are the possibilities and remedies for this. I think I have low blood pressure. Can you recommend diets that can increase blood pressure? Thanks in adv
Whenever I workout in gym, there is always a acid reflux happening and drinking water also making me vomit after workout in gym?
Gas comes out from my mouth after sometime and I feel very weak also. Please suggest what is the cause and what should I do?
I have injury in my left ankle I want to recover from it please consult me how to get recover from it.
I suffer a stomach gas problem during night which makes me discomfort because the gas stops on my throat during sleep please give me suggestion how to remove gas on my throat during night.
She has a habit of crying in the sleeping. She is 12 years old now. It's been like this since her childhood.
I have allergenic problem in weather change cough and cold in chest give me best long life suggestion about medicine and precautions to get healthy life.
Typhoid is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation, brought about by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It can also be brought about by Salmonella paratyphi, a related bacterium that generally causes a less extreme sickness. The bacteria are stored in water or in the food by a human carrier and are then spread to other individuals around them.
There are many ways to avoid typhoid fever:
- Vaccination: Take one dose of the vaccine one week before travelling. The other is given orally in four cases, with one container to be taken every alternate day. Neither one of the vaccines is 100% effective. Both require repetitive immunisation since the effect of vaccines diminishes over time.
- Washing your hands: Frequently washing your hands in hot, soapy water is the most ideal approach to control contamination. Wash before eating or cooking food and after using the toilet. Use a hand sanitiser in cases where water isn't accessible.
- Drinking clean water: There are a few ways in which you can avoid getting typhoid fever spread by contaminated water.
- Abstain from drinking untreated water.
- Contaminated drinking water is a specific issue in areas where typhoid fever is endemic. Thus, drink only boiled or filtered water, or canned or packaged carbonated drinks.
- Carbonated filtered water is more secure than non-carbonated filtered water.
- Request drinks without ice.
- Use filtered water to brush your teeth and try not to swallow water in the shower.
- Clean water can get contaminated again in case it is not put away securely.
- Store the clean drinking water in a container with a little opening and use it within four hours.
- Staying away from raw fruits and vegetables: Maintain a strategic distance from crude foods grown in the ground. Since crude produce may have been washed away in water, maintain distance from products of the soil that you cannot peel, particularly lettuce. To be totally protected, you might need to stay away from street food completely.
- Cooking: Pick hot foods. Keep away from food that is put away or served at room temperature. Steaming hot nourishments are ideal. Also, in spite of all precautions, there is no assurance that the food served at the finest restaurants is safe for your health. It is best to stay away from foods served by street side vendors. Completely cook all meats, fish and vegetables. Eat them while they are still hot.
- Washing: Wash your dishes and utensils with proper dish washing soap and water. Wash your cutting board particularly well with a cleanser and water.
- Peeling: Peeling fruits and vegetables protects you from typhoid. Eat natural products that have been freshly washed and peeled, for example, oranges and bananas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.