Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. J KumarYour feedback matters!
I took ipill 2 months ago. In the last week of march. My periods were delayed by 2 weeks in the month of april and I got my periods on time in the month of may correctly. We did not had any intercourse since we had the pill and I have taken four home pregnancy tests each after weeks gap all were negative. And now the concern is I am feeling weak during morning times and I work in night shifts 7 pm-4 am. Could it be a sign of pregnancy or just the stress due to night shift or lasting effect of the pill.
I am 2-3 weeks pregnant .I need to end this pregnancy. I have consult a local doctor and scanned, And she give 1 medicine for swallowing and 4 medicine for placing in bottom. I want to know the side effects and future pregnancy problems and any other risks.
I M 5 Month Pregnant meri teeth me lagbhag 8 month pehle half kidey ne kha li thi us time me doctor ke pass gayi thi to usne lagbhag 15 din dawai kane ko di. But jab maine conceive kar liya to me nahi gayi. Us time mujhe koi pain bhi nahi thi but ab pain bhi hota hai or teeth me khana atak bhi jata hai. Usi row me upper side me ek teeth me black kide lag gaya hai me 2-3 din se pareshan hu khana chabha ke khane me taklif hoti hai of side me atak bhi jata hai plse bataye me kya karu actually kisi ne bole the dentist hard medicine dete hai jis se baby pe effect hoga. Kya me clove oil laga sakti hu us se koi farak padega ya dentist ke pass hi jana padega. Agar aap hi koi medicine bata dete to thanks.
I am 18 years old and I am getting my periods regularly and the flow continues till 4th day. I have sex twice in a month with my partner and it pains alot in my stomach on the first day. Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Hi am 25yrs married, with irregular periods, facing problem with facial hair (chin), Skin tanned on neck, gained 8kgs after marriage in 2yrs now 66kgs with height 5'4, Pcod noted, thyroid (maintaining TSH levels with ebexid tablet) from 1yr we are planning for baby but due to infertility am not success in getting pregnant I hav under gone with follicular study for 3months failed, and also come failure. Now changed doc She said I have PCOD So taking glycomet 250 twice a day 1folic acid, 1multi vitamins tablets, 1vitamin E tablet, from 2months but still I dint get my periods Am I pregnant. But I don't feel like pregnant Feeling afraid to take urine test coz of negative result Please help me friends When will the Pcod will be treated and how long it will take me to get pregnant.
Can she get pregnant if we have unprotected sex on the 8th and the 9th day after her periods starts?
I am 23 years old married I am having thyroid problem since from 5 years still I am suffering lot. imbalance of menses and weight. Wt to do.
I getting bad smell while having sex what is the reason even after I take full bath, smell is not from me its from my partner vagina.
I'm a 30 year old women. I do not have a child till. My period date was February 5 but till today my period has not happened. I tested for pregnancy on my own using pregnancy kit (urine) on 10 of February. But it was negative. I do not have any symptoms of pregnancy or period. I feel slightly uneasy. I observed today a few drops of white discharged. Can any of you guide me what to do now?
I had sex on 6th day of her period and the next night I gave her unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day she vomited and after that on 6th day she started bleeding from her vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now she is suffering from white discharge daily and its colour is little different from normal white discharge and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date she bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start. Is white discharge symptom of early pregnancy. And if a girl is pregnant than when the symptoms starts is it early or it starts after 2-3months.
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 20 years old. My last period was on 7th Jan. On 16th Jan, I was making out with my boyfriend. He did not penetrate me but he fingered me and also his precum fell on my vagina. I was worried that I might get pregnant so I took an ipill within 24 hours. Its been 2 weeks now. I have some light brown discharge from my vagina for the past 2 days. Is this normal?
My sister is 24 years old, height is 5 feet 1 inches she have a weight 58 kg. She have no sugar or thyroid problems. How can she lose some kilos? please reply.
Me and my gf had intercourse on 9th of this month june, on 21st today she should hav periods but she didn't get periods, so too much we both worried it must be sign of pregnancy. What can be done, she is in medication from few months on hormonal imbalance. She used to get periods every month on 20th or 21st but today is 21st but she didn't get periods. What can be done now, taking appointment is also fine but don't no how to consult to doctor regarding this.
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.