Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. J KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am getting pregnant with 6 week n 2 day. Please suggest me diet n exercise in these day shall I eat non veg with small quantity?
Hi I am 20 years olde. I am myred I have a PCOD problem. I wnat kids. I want presence in one mant because my husband gone to out of. His coming soon. He life with me only one month. I have only one month bat im nat ache my pregnancy. I am already consulted two doctors bat no have goob result pllllz pllllz halp me I want my kids plz.
My mom she suffering from White Jaundice & medicine given is Omez, Advil, tab hepapanz, liv52. But she is getting very bad smell of water & cnt consume it. please help Age of the patient: 65 Years, Patient's gender: Female More details about the presenting complaint: Bad smell of water and she can not drink water & as per report blood level is low. And she is very weak now. Kindly suggest what to eat if she eat roti than unable to digest it becomes heavy for her. Her health is becoming weaker and weaker. Current medications: Omez, Adliv, hepapanz, tab liv 52.
Hello doctor. Im 24 years old and I had protected sex with my bf on 29th of nov which was the last day of my period .but he ejaculated near my vagina. I took ipill with in half an hour after this. But coz of tension I took ipill again on same evening .i got heavy bleeding right after 6 days .which lasted for 5 days. But my problem is im having all symptoms of pregnancy like frequent urination dizziness. Now its been 3 weeks n I tested negative. Is there any chance I can get pregnant. Im so worried please help me.
I am 31 years, I am a women. my abortion twice was a year and 6 months ago but I am not conceived at the moment. Now what I am doing. I had not problem. how to conceive.?
I am 21 years old when me with my husband, before sex and was attractive with him, Vagina is totally white discharge like husbands sperm. What should I do for this? Is this normal white discharge before sex?
Thanks for your help Doctor. I wanted to know after periods on which day intercourse is best to get pregnancy and which timing is best for Having intercourse. Foods that help to boost more chances of getting pregnant. How many days once we should have intercourse. Please help me out with this.
My wife is pregnant and have thalassemia we have weekly iron sucrose drips for it doctor said to have egg for protien but we don't eat non veg so what can we do.
My wife tried ivf last year but it resulted negative .she is 41 n myself 33. 2 years before we tried to get her tubes opened by laparoscopy as she had blocked fallopian tubes but doctor found she had abdominal tb. We don't even know whether tubes were opened or not. Now she feels pain sometimes at her stomach lower right side .Please guide us about pregnancy n about pain. Thanks n regards.
My wife have lot of weakness after giving birth to my son. She loss almost 15 kg weight. She is not feeling well from last 11 months. Bp is most of the time is low. What can I do.
I'm 22 years old, my problem is facial hair growth and during my periods only a little blood is coming (In the form of mucus) At the time of urination only. What should I do.?
Sir I hve sex after one week of my periods tht to we use condoms bt accidentally it break bt within 12 hour I taken precautions I pill will there is any chance to get pregnant?
I have irregular periods from when I attend mature till. Now I have 2 kids. Both r cesarian. After my end delivery 6 months once I got periods. How to regular it.
I had sex on 7 march. My periods dates are 22 march. I missed my periods. I have done pregnancy test and the result is positive. I want abortion. Which pills should I take? Will it have side effects to my body in future? Please help me.
Please suggest safe abortion pills Still am feeding to my 9 months baby so I don't want right now now 42 days.
Thanda thanda cool cool earthen pots (matka)
For generations, earthen pots or matkas have been used to store water and keep it cool.
Its made by the combination of two types of mud clay 1st is taken from surface of earth and 2nd after digging more than 10 feet deeper in earth.
Earthen pot not only makes the water chilled during summer but also provides healing elements of earth. More importantly the earthen pot transfers the coolness to the water according to the climatic conditions; which is the special quality of earthen pot that no other container has. The chilled water of earthen pots during summer has no other replacement in quenching the thirst and satisfaction of drinking water.
So go ahead stock on those lovely earthen pots.
1) Cuts Your Risk of Cancer - Major researchers from all over the world agree that drinking Green Tea regularly can reduce your risk of cancer. Several polyphenols found in Green Tea are potent antioxidants that can prevent the growth of cancer cells and reduce the opportunities for tumors to thrive!
2) Protects Skin - Consumed or applied Green Tea has several benefits as well. For instance, Green Tea, when applied directly on the skin can help block skin cancer and reduce tanning. That's the reason why growing number of companies now use green tea extracts in their moisturizers and sunscreens. At the same time, it soothes your skin from cuts and scrapes when applied directly.
3) Increases Metabolism - You have heard it before! But we will remind you of the same again. Green tea is often known for increasing metabolism, which in long run, with exercising and healthy dieting can help you lose more weight. Drink a cup about half an hour before exercising and you will feel more powerful.
4) Stay Young - Green Tea, when consumed at least two cups a day regularly can help you stay younger, by giving your skin a natural glow and ensuring that your arteries don?t clog fat and cholesterol.
5) Steadies your Blood Pressure - Sipping even a single cup of Green Tea every day can help in reducing your chances of getting hypertension and high blood pressure. This is because of polyphenols, which can keep vessels from contracting and raising blood pressure.
If you have any more questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.