Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. J KumarYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. i'm in relationship my girlfriend had mensuration started on 23/06/2017 end bleeding after 3-4 days as usual she is always on time cycle of 30 days approx some times not. We make protected love on 29th the same month but condom broke and I feel that I pull out my penis while ejaculating but confused whether a few drops could be left. So within 22 hrs the next day (on 30/06/2017) same time I gave her unwanted 72 but on 7/7/2017 she started bleeding which lasts for 2-3 days. Now i'm confused what does that mean. Is there any risk of pregnancy sir as we both are unmarried and live in very social environment that risks our lives. Please suggest us with your highly educated and smart experiences. Thanks in advance. Please
While doing sex with my wife, unfortunately condom was broken mean while. We had a doubt that sperms entered into my wife vagina or not. We are not planning for children right now. Please clear how to know it's happened or not? If happened what's the next remedy to follow. Thank you. Expecting an early reply.
The Unani system of medicine evolved in Greece and was first introduced to India by the Arabs. It is also called Unani tibb or Arabian medicine. Hippocrates is known as the father of Unani system of medicine and the theoretical framework of this system is based on his teachings.
- This traditional medicinal system was later developed and refined through systematic experiment by the Arabs.
- Unani medicines are safe and effective as they are prepared from medicinal plants, minerals, animal products etc.
- In Unani medicine, single drugs or their combinations in raw forms are preferred over and above compound formulations.
- The drugs are also said to be safe and free from any side effects.
- One of the best Unani medicines to improve vigour and vitality is Arq-e-Amber or Arq Amber. This medicine is used to strengthen the heart, brain, liver and the stomach.
- Apart from increasing vigour, it has all the properties to improve general, physical and mental well-being.
- It is also an excellent aphrodisiac and is very effective in improving sexual vigour and vitality.
Arq is a liquid obtained by distillation of a number of drugs. These drugs are boiled in a distillation apparatus to get vapours which condense and give arq of these desired drugs. The arq thus contains the volatile part of the drugs.
The ingredients of Arq-e-Amber
Now that we know what arq is, let’s move on to Arq Amber. This is a Unani medicine which has a slightly acrid taste and is light yellow in colour and smells like a lemon. It is prepared from Amber which is a secretion of Ambra grosea, Musakhkhin or Calorific which increase body warmth. The other ingredients of Arq Amber are basically brain and heart tonics and aphrodisiacs.
1. Heart tonic tonifies the liver, brain and reproductive organs
2. Eliminates mental fatigue and exhaustion
3. Improves vigour and vitality
4. Increases sexual power
5. Restores energy
Arq-e-Amber- Therapeutic Uses It improves
1. Weakness of the heart
2. Weakness of the brain
3. Weakness of the liver
4. Eliminates fainting and temporary loss of consciousness due to fall in blood pressure
- Arq-e-Amber: 60 ml Arq-e-Amber is taken orally twice a day along with Anar Sharbat. Habbe Amber Momyai is also very useful in increasing sexual vim and vigour in males. It is also an excellent cardio- brain tonic. It also tones nerves and safeguards libido in males. It also removes sexual weakness immediately after coitus.
- Habbe Jawahar: This Unani medicine is beneficial in getting back to one’s feet post the convalescence. It helps you regain vitality and it works by strengthening the sensory and motor parts of the brain and improving the function of gray matter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
How girls have sex with random guys .how can I be one of them .what qualities girls sees in boy to have physical relation with them.
During my periods I feel extremely low as if there is no energy left in my body Mild unconsciousness is also felt Should I take any medicines?
Is it really compulsory to were a condom while having sex to avoid pregnancy. Or there any other ways to have sex without condom because I'm not feeling satisfied using condom when I make love to girlfriend ?
Hi mam, am a 27 years male got married 8 months back. We are eager to have a baby soon but my wife date is postponing upto 10 days and again mensuration happening. We consult doctor and took all the test preferred by doctor. All the result are positive but still my wife can not able to get pregnant soon. Can you pls suggest ways to get pregnant soon.
Before my due is excatly 28 days 2 months back my period came 25 days after last month my period came 20 days and this month came 30 days after I am caluclating 1 day of my period as 1 st day. Why this irregularly happened and now how can I calculate best days for sex getting pragnency.
15 days ago I have heavy white discharge, then after 3 days I got some vaginal infections, and I go to a gynecologist, he prescribed some medicines, after 7 days the infections are totally gone, but still now, I have this heavy white discharge, is it a serious problem? Now what should I do?
Me and my girlfriend had sex. I only inserted the penis about 4 inches into her vagina. I wanted to know whether she will get pregnant with my precum. It has been 10 days since the intercourse and now she's showing signs o pregnancy like vomiting, nausea,abdominal gas etc. It was on the 2nd day after her period. Please help me.
I had laparoscopic in last year .now I have irregular periods and pain high these days .what are chance of pregnancy.
Causes and Symptoms of Hemophilia
Hemophilia is a genetic disorder, which is marked by improper blood clotting. In this bleeding disorder, a person suffers from low levels of certain proteins called clotting factors, which aid in the process of blood clotting. There are 13 types of factors that combine with platelets to help in the formation of a blood clot. People who suffer from hemophilia start bleeding due to minor reasons and their blood takes a very long time to clot.
Causes of Hemophilia
Depending on the type, the causes of hemophilia can vary. There are three types of hemophilia, namely hemophilia A, B, and C.
- Hemophilia A, the most commonly occurring form, is caused by a deficiency of factor VIII.
- Hemophilia B, also known as Christmas disease, is caused by the lack of factor IX.
- Hemophilia C, on the other hand, occurs due to the lack of factor XI.
However, hemophilia is a genetic condition, which usually passes down from generation to generation. A defect in the genes, which causes the body to make factors VIII, IX, or XI causes the condition. These particular genes are located in the X-chromosomes and, thus, it makes hemophilia an X-linked recessive disorder.
What are the symptoms of hemophilia?
The intensity of symptoms would depend upon the seriousness of the factor deficiency. A person with a serious deficiency may bleed for no apparent reason, which is also known as spontaneous bleeding.
Some of the symptoms of this bleeding disorder are:
- Blood in the urine and stool
- Large, deep bruises
- Excessive bleeding
- Bleeding gums
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Pain and stiffness in the joints
- Irritability and anxiety
- Severe headaches
- Repeated vomiting
- Neck pain
- Cloudy or foggy vision
- Extreme sleepiness
I am a 50 yrs old male. For 5 yrs I have itching on scrotum'skin. Tried number of ointments but yet to find the cure. I have used betnovate, betamil, momate etc. But only got temp relief. Scratching the skin initially gives pleasure but burning sensation later. Please suggest permanent cure. Thanks
I am a 23 year old male and my girlfriend is 21 years old. She was in menstruation from 10th July to 16th July, 2016. On 23rd July, 2016, we had unprotected sex. However, only my penis head could enter her vagina in the act that too for half a minute or so only. She is afraid of getting pregnant. She wants to consume an I pill. However, one and half year ago, she had consumed an I pill when we had unprotected sex for the first time. Will it be safe to consume I pill second time now? Can this create any pregnancy complications for her in future? Please advice.
Doctor please needs an advice I'm newly married just 3 months of marriage and I haven't conceived before but I noticed I'm adding weight like 87 kg to 100 kg so I decided to burn fat by drinking blended cucumber, ginger and lemon. Now my question is for an expecting mother who wants to conceive is it good to take lemon. Or is there side effect. Because that's easy way to burn fat. Please doctor I need your opinion. Thank you.
One single nipple swells up right before her periods are to commence she scratches it to make a wound
A lot of diets claim to help ‘boost’ metabolism – but can you really do anything to help your body burn calories faster?
Let us understand a little about how your metabolism works. The metabolic process involves a complex network of hormones and enzymes that not only convert food into fuel, but also affect how efficiently you burn that fuel. How fast you burn calories is influenced by your age ; your gender and proportion of lean body mass . So some people have high metabolic rate as compared to others.
Even though you are not born with “skinny genes” , you can still speed up your metabolism i.e. increase your body’s ability to burn calories faster.
Exercise. Working out builds muscle. Muscle speeds metabolism. As the body works more efficiently, it processes food faster.
Besides exercise there are other things which boost up your metabolim.
- Spices: Research has found red peppers can rev up your metabolism, while also helping you feel full. Hot sauce, hot peppers, ginger, cloves, cayenne, coriander, bay leaves, and dry mustard share this capacity to boost metabolism.
2. Caffeinate: Coffee, tea, or other caffeinated (but low or no-calorie) beverages may also help burn calories faster. In fact, caffeine may boost your metabolic rate for up to three hours after consumption. But don’t overdo caffeine if it gives you the jitters or keeps you up at night. For most people, 3-4 cups per day is tolerable.
3. Stay Hydrated: Even mild dehydration has been found to decrease your metabolic rate by 2%, so staying well hydrated is an easy way to help boost overall metabolic rate. People who drink either eight or twelve glasses of water a day have higher metabolic rates than those who have four.
4. Eat More Often: Small, frequent meals help keep your metabolism high , and that means you’ll burn more calories overall. When you put too many hours between meals, your metabolism actually slows down to compensate. If you then eat a huge meal — at the same time your metabolism is functioning as if you’re starving — your body wants to hold on to every calorie. While this won’t make much difference on an occasional basis, it can become more difficult to lose weight or maintain weight a healthy weight if you frequently skip meals.