Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J K MishraYour feedback matters!
Sir, my age is 23 (male) and I am just is 55 and height is 5.10 I look very thin, please suggest some daily Indian food to get weight.
Hello. I am 21 year old. And I am very very upset. Of my body weight. My hight is 184 cm and my body weight is 60 kg. I want to increase my body. Please suggested me sum body weight supplement. Because. Naturally. It take 2 time and. I never followed proper. Dite.
I am suffering from fever from last 5 to 6 days and I am feeling weakness in my body. What should I do.
Hi .How I get more energy in gym workout. When I start gym workout in workout how I fell much more energetic.
I loss my weight. After age of 21 yr. And I cant eat food properly I feeling like vomiting while dinner or breakfast. I feel like hungry but still I cant eat thus because of I loose my wight and I am feeling weakness specially at morning so what should I do. How to manage daily or routine food and proper health because I confuse what should I prefer for routine food.
I am very thin. I feel nervous. Please tell me how can I increase my weight soon naturally. I do not want to take any fast medicine. If possible tell me about ayurvedic medicine which increase my weight in 1 month.
I am 25 my height is 6 ft n my weight is 60 kg I tried so many things to gain weight like had some supplements (eg-endura mass) went to gym but no result, please help me how can I gain weight.Please tell.
SIR I am 17 years old and my height is 5" 7' And weight is only 48 kilograms. How can I gain my weight and height. Please Help Me.
I am loosing my weight together with pain constantly in legs despite being blood sugar under control (fasting-105 and pp-144) under medication. I have had a thyroid test too but result is absolutely normal. Serum creatinine, uric acid and urea is also normal. Pl suggest the problem I am facing and the remedies.
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Eye strain
- Dry eyes
- Head ache
- Back and shoulder pain
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date.