Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. J K GulatiYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old and I get body pains, cramps very often. What should I do to get rid of these pains? I'm male and normal physique.
Hi, I have been suffering from body ache from last month also it is quite difficult for me to even sleep. Please do needful answer or suggest remedy for this problem.
What is the symptom of flu. From few days there is laziness and pain in body. Sometimes in night there is fever also.
I have full body pain from yesterday. N felling sleepy every time. Feel like depressed. Is this because of weather or it have any other health issue. Please rply soon.
I am just 15 years old From last 14 days, l am suffering from severe body pains Please help me doctor.
I am suffering from fever last 15 days and I have body pain and feeling weakness you suggest me pls.
Doctor I have problem in two foots unbelievable pain continually and foot finger also pain any body suggest good medicine to free from pain.
Sir, I am 20 years old. My problem is that my body paining whole day. So what I have to do now? Please help me.
I am suffering from cold, fever from past eight days. Headache, pain in entire body from past 3 days.
I am 30 year old male meri problem hai ki meri poori body mein pain hota hai kabi kabi toh fasli k niche wale bhaag mein bhi halka halka dard hota hai khana khane pe bahut paseena aata hai.
Some time pain is coming in both side of shoulders-blade. Some time coming in one side. If try bend neck towards down and tried touch chest. Some pain is coming in my body below neck.Please tell.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.
Hi I am 55 years old farmer. I have body pain in whole body and cough in evening. I not have this in winters but summer I feel more winter.
I am suffering from cervical Spondyilos for the last 15 years. I am getting severe pain in the entire body and having pain in evey joints and also having heaviness in head.
I have a pain in my left side of the body. From left side waist to left leg toe. If I stand or work for long time then it get pain specially surface of toe.
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.