Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. J. G. SawhneyYour feedback matters!
Do not let that round bump come in the way of lovemaking. Pregnancy often brings about substantial physical distance between couples. The mother goes through unimaginable bodily exhaustion while the father could be busy balancing things inside and outside the household; they hardly find time to reach out to one another through physical expression of love. However, an expecting couple should find ways to make love quite often as it is the best way to relieve stress and anxiety.
These five positions can be adopted for wonderful sex during pregnancy:
- Spooning can give you immense satisfaction: Spooning is the best available option if you are looking for shallow penetration. Women opt for this position especially in their third trimester when the belly is too big for any face to face action. The male has his hands free and can hence touch or stimulate you without any hindrance.
- Try going on top to relieve exertion: When the man is on top with the woman underneath, pressure could be built up on the baby bump. To avoid such a case, the woman can go on top. This way, deeper penetration is facilitated. Both partners can see each other's faces during intercourse and the female's erogenous zones can be easily accessed by the male. For extra support, a pregnant lady could lean backwards and place her hands alongside her partner's legs.
- You could be the doggy to avoid pressure: You could be the doggy by either leaning against the wall or by bending over on the sofa. This way your baby remains safe and your back is saved from stress too. Having sex in this position is specifically beneficial for those who have spine injuries.
- Lying side by side to form a pair of scissors: This position will only help the man enter you at a shallow level yet it is a beautiful way of having intercourse as both of you can see each other and cuddle or kiss constantly to convey love.
- The classic missionary pose can be redefined: The classic missionary pose can be modified to suit your needs. You could wrap your legs around your partner's waist while the two of you face each other; the male is required to kneel at the edge of the bed to adjust his thrusts properly.
How to loss my weight. I am 22 year old student height 5.5 inch but weight is 83 kg. I am working so hard but did not work.
I am 25 year girl. I already suffering from pcod last 1 year. With this I have headache as well.help me
Hi Dr. My mother is 40 years old and she is loosing so much hair from last some months, reason unknown to us, and she also feels pain in her head whenever she ties her hair with rubber band or clip for sometime. Please tell some home remedy and medicine or oil for this.
Sir I am too skinny. My weight is just 35 kg, what I do for increasing weight & height. please suggest me sir!
What are the symptoms of typhoid? What are the precautions to be taken when we suffering from typhoid?
I am suffering from white spot below right solder. I am taking homeopathic medicine since 4 month but their is no change in spot. What should I do. please suggest me.
I'm suffering from some psychological problems. I'm always having negative thoughts and sometimes I just want to leave everyone and commit suicide. I'm 19 years old female and I can't even study and I don't want to go to the college I just want to be alone every time. I lost my dad in my childhood and now I'm in a relationship from 3 years. But I'm not happy with it but I don't want to leave him I'm getting very serious for even small things. My over thinking was killing me I'm very depressed but I can't consult the doctor so please suggest me what I have to do. Due to this mental illness I'm also getting weak day by day. I don't even want to talk with friends or family members.
How I take care of heart and what I do when my heart will pain and what is the first step I will do?
How much sleep for a 20 years boy is the best? what kind of exercise will i do to make me fit? Please help me
Sir my left eye lid is flickering continuously from last 20 days and sometimes my left arm is also flickering. I'm having high blood pressure and diabetes too. Few days before I consulted a doctor he said that I'm suffering from depression. He gave me anti-anti - depression tablets. Is anything serious? Sir, Kindly reply soon. regards Mehtab Alam. Age-30.
I am 27 years old and my face has acne. It can't get cured for a month and my stomach is not cleared regularly. What to do?
Hi dear sir, madam Garlic water is helpful for tummy fat, I ever hear about garlic water it is helpful for tummy fat. Sir tummy is causing problem when I was walking and standing.
I am losing my hair used many products but nothing happen. What should I do for my hairfall to get controlled and to increase the growth rate.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.
Though these are home remedies, it is still advisable that one should not go for self medication and should consult a Ayurvedic practitioner to know the correct dosage and usage.