Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. J. D. MukherjiYour feedback matters!
I am having tingling sensation and numbness in my hands n fingers since a day, it has been often since two months. Having hashimoto thyroiditis. I am taking 125micromg eltroxin tab. Recent tsh was 9.3. What is the reason behind this weakness and tingling sensation of hands and fingers that persists for long. Together with this I feel drowsy also, sum times. CBC, ESR, create, URINE TEST, ANA TEST all are Normal.
I have vibrating problem. When I take special work my hand vibrating. So which type medicine I take? And which food me eat?
My mother 82 years old has back pain near buttocks, numbness in left leg near thigh and in finger tips, what should I do?
What should I do to have a good and pleasant sex. Next I'm age of 45 and my wife is of 43 I enjoy sex much but she being tired of whole day work doesn't agree to do sex . What can be the best suggestion as well as please guide me how to make my wife agree for sex. One more thing is doing sex gives relieve from certain disease like migraine headache or constipation . Kindly advice.
Me and a friend of mine were messing around almost on the 19th or 20th of this month. And we were naked. And my penis was leaking with the pre- ejaculate liquid. But I did not rub my penis on her vagina. It just touched her vagina slightly once or twice. And after having that, she went and washed her vagina. But now from past two or three days she is feeling vomitish, gassy, and a slight migraine also I am afraid she might be pregnant What do you think it could be doctor And she got off her period on the 18th. And she is a virgin also. And clearly again. We did this the next after her period got over. That is. Her period got over on 18th of may and we did it on 19th or 20th of may. Please help.
Having nerves pull in right side of my face and unable to open my mouth widely and chew anything harder and having headache and ear pain.
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
I am a epileptic patient and I am planning to take fat burner soon to lose my body fat. For epilepsy I am taking levetiracetam 250 mg and clobazam 10 mg. Is it safe to take fat burner to lose my body weight? It will stimulant free far burner! Soo is it safe to take or not? I will be doing workout too. Hoping positive reply! Thanks!
Hi, I am 30 year old male with a L5 disk slip 3 months back. Weight 85 kg. I have been experiencing continuous numbness in my right thigh. Please suggest if I need to go disc hernia surgery.
I had neck pain, back pain, swelling in joints ankles both hand, fore arms, legs. Now relived from neck and back pain but persisting with swelling in finger on a regular basis, swelling knee ankle joint on doing any work load and numbness in my leg fingers. Am I suffering from arthritis how to find out I have lot of me and lost around 6 to 8 lacks INR.
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
The following are the primary sleep disorders associated with chronic pain:
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
- Worry and anxiety
- Sweating at night
- Depression and other mental disorders
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.