Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. J. D. MukherjiYour feedback matters!
I have migraine. It occurs frequently since few months. Earlier it wasn't that frequent. What shall I do to avoid it or reduce it?
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a dream like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in entire head due to heavy medicine and waves r feeling in my head. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved. Please answer.
I am 40 yrs and suffering from sciatica ans lower back pain severely as I am unable to walk till my washroom too. I feel numbness too in hands n legs.Please help.
I am 56 yrs old retired govt servant. I am suffering from diabetes since last 4 yrs. At present my fasting blood sugar level is 125. And pp 265. And a1c is 6.7%. From the last 4 months i feel very tired , pain under the deltoid region while sleeping . Legs feels numb. My TFT results are normal. Pls give me an advice.
Symptoms of my giddiness are like whenever I turn or move my head right left front or backward immediately I feel like everything is moving particularly while lying on the bed or moving either side. At first time headache was there but now neck pain will be there sometimes. After a gap of 10 or 15 days it affects me like that. It started from past two months.
I am 36 years old mother of 2 kids and I am suffering from multiple sclerosis from past 3 years. I am taking ayurvedic treatment I never got a single relapse but my hair started falling very badly. what to do?
I am 36 years, I am having a migraine headache said by a physician. The pain is so high that I can't bear so please suggest me something to get rid of this.
Ilosure 4mg, Feliz-s 20mg, Torvate 300mg, Levipil 500mg, Inderal 40mg, Pacitane 2mg, Nitrosun 10mg, Becozym-c forte Kindly advise me the above mentioned my wife is taking for her Migrane headache prescribed by the doctor. What are the side-effects and how far they cure the ache? These medicines she's consuming for the past 2 years.
4 months back doctor prescribed me etizolam .25 to be taken 2 times a day due to office stress and insomnia . After 2 month doctor asked me to have it once a day and I started feeling inter-dose withdrawal symptoms such as feeling hot , digestive issues , acid reflux. Restless legs. Taking a pill at 8 pm at night would settle these issues. Now I have been asked to stop the medication completely and I am getting severe withdrawal effects such as abdominal distention, acidity , restless legs , insomnia, indigestion and restlessness I am frustrated how to deal with this as I have not finding a way to be able to come off this drug. Help would be appreciated.
She has being having migraine attack from age of 30 which comes thrice a month. What is d best medicine?
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.