Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Itisha GargYour feedback matters!
I can be able to do sex with my wife because she is not cooperate with me and feeling pain. Please suggest me.
I am 24 years old female. I have a gynecological problem. I am suffering from abnormal white discharge and there is strong foul, fishy smell in vagina. I am worried if I am suffering from std.
I want to get a baby but not conceiving. My prolactin is little high. Prolactin is 40. Others are all ok. Please help. Want to conceive early.
I am pregnant of 63 days. I had sex with my husband. He did not put jerk and he didn't eject sperm. But he slowly injected his penis into my vagina. Does it harm my baby physically. But I am fine no bleeding. Answer my question soon doctor within 2 hours please.
My wife is 3 months pregnant this her first pregnancy, age 23 year, no any abortion before this pregnancy Last night when I press her boobs, the milk come from them It's worries?
Hello sir, good morning. This question is about my wife stomach pain during sex. Firstly everything was great bt after 6-7 months after marriage pain start in her stomach both side (in Ovary) nd we couldn't do sex much more then 1 time. please tell me Dr. Is this infection or what I do not wanna to go to hospital. please ans what we can do?
I am 24 year old female I have irregular mensuration cycles from last september my periods got extended up to one month which led to weakness and stress with heavy bleeding. I have done my lower abdominal sonography last year october and all things are absolutely normal kindly give me valuable suggestions and solutions. Thank you.
My daughter has a problem of urinating in sleep at the age of 23. Although she doesn't do this every night. I am very much worried about her future. Please help.
We have been trying to conceive for many months now. Her last period started on 5th dec, and she has a 30-34 day cycle. On 23rd Dec, she started feeling nauseous n giddy, which increased on 24th Dec, she puked on 24th night/25th morning as well. Is this a sign of conception? She is now feeling alright since 25th evening. Should we continue 'trying' this cycle, or should we stop? Does continuing to try, have any adverse impact on conception/implantation?
Dark chocolate not only benefits the heart and has lots of other health benefits too:
- cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other food
- the bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure.
- dark chocolate improves several important risk factors for disease. It lowers the susceptibility of ldl to oxidative damage while increasing hdl and improving insulin sensitivity.
- studies show that the flavanols from cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it against sun-induced damage.
But of course, this doesn't mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square after dinner and try to really savor them.
Be aware that a lot of the chocolate available in the market is not good. You need to choose quality stuff; organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.
Tips for coping with morning sickness:-
Most mums-to-be suffer from nausea early on in their pregnancy. The main cause is thought to be the pregnancy hormones that your body produces in the first trimester. Other possible causes are a stronger sense of smell and excess stomach acids. Tiredness and stress can make nausea worse.
Morning sickness can last from a few weeks to a few months. And it can affect you at any time of the day, not just in the morning. Most women find that they stop feeling nauseous by the end of the third month, or soon after. You might find yourself making some strange food choices during this time, but don't worry. As long as you are keeping something down, you can catch up on healthy eating later.
Hey, I observed the presence of vaginal discharge almost a month ago and I went for a test! It showed presence of wbcs but no bacteria or yeast or a parasite! I completed the course of antibiotics and still I feel like the infection is not gone! I can still feel vaginal discharge which is very irritating and my urine has a foul smell! I'm really worried! What should I do and what might be the reasons behind it?
Strategies to prevent overeating at party meals
" once you arrive at the party, take in the food with your eyes first" pausing to survey the spread and thinking about which foods are your favorites and which foods just aren't worth it allows you to splurge selectively" tell yourself that you don't have to try one of everything.
Remember these tips during partying:
1. Load up on fruits and vegetables. They have more fiber and fewer calories so you can fill your plate, eat healthy, and satisfy your appetite.
2. Move away from the buffet. Fill a small plate with no more than two food items at once and then mingle.
3" hang out with the talkers, not the eaters" keep something in your hands, like a low-calorie drink, and avoid the temptation to grab appetizers as they pass by.
4. Don't deprive yourself completely. Allow yourself a few special holiday treats, but choose carefully. Think before you load your plate with holiday food.
5. Bypass most of the buffet and save your calories for the foods you really enjoy.
6. Prolong the moment. The longer you linger before indulging in your holiday food choices, the less likely you'll eat too much. Don't head straight to the front of the buffet line. If you're the first to eat, then you'll be finished before everyone else and more tempted to go back for seconds.