Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Israr Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Israr KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and my weight is 63 kg. I am not much fatty .according to my face I am look like 24-25 plzz give me some suggestion what should I do that I look more younger.
Respected sir, I would like to know whether you are providing any training on psychotherapy for learning purpose.
I am 25 years old. My partner touched his penis on my vagina for sometime without any penetration .We dint have sex. My periods are 14 days late now. I tested wth home pregnancy kit after 7 days and 14 days of missed period. It came negative. I do get menstrual light cramps but not getting periods. Also I could notice some brown line vertical in my stomach. I am not sure if I had it already. I have no other pregnant symptom also. How can I get the periods? And this confirms that I am not pregnant?
I'm suffering from depression after breakup. He cheated on me for another girl. I can't forget him and can't get over of breakup. Actually I really want to forget him. How can I move on. N spend my life happy without any depression and anxiety tension etc.
Hey its shubham just wanna ask regarding my teeth my teeth has got yellow stains due to fluoride in water. My friend suggested me to use 3d crest whitening toothpaste so is it good product to use? If no then what should be done please advice me I would be grateful to you.
Sir May I please request you to suggest some medicine for polyuria for my diabetic 77 year old mother. She has been administered ofloxacin 200-BD for 7 days. Urine test is normal. FBS is 108. She is going urinating every 15 days. Regards PPS Sohi.
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes, and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build Up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.