Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Israr KhanYour feedback matters!
I have lot of pimples marks in my face. Please let me know how can I get rid of pimple marks. Thanks.
My weight is around 135 kgs and due to depression i eat abnormally.I also find very hard to takes breaks in between two meals.What should i do to control my weight.I need to tell you that i have diabetes & hypertension as well.
My wife is 30 years old.In January 2016 she had her left Ovarian cyst laparoscopic surgery. After that she has been asked to take birth control pill for 6 months n advised for regular check up. But recently she had irregular mensuration cycle and consulted with Dr. Gynaecologist. Ultrasound report showed appearance of cyst in left Ovary. Sir was prescribed to take Ovilow pills for 21 days in 3rd day of MC n Azithromycin table for 14 days and she was asked to consult after next MC. Her MC started on 12th May 2016 n she took medicine on 14th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016. Her next MC started on 6th June to 8th June 2016. She consulted with Dr. n done ultrasound. Ultrasound report showed nothing. Cyst disappeared n normal. Now she was prescribed to take Cozim Q forte capsule for 30 days, Carpela for 21 days n Levoser500 mg for 12 days. My question is there any chances of developing cancer? What kind of diet and medicine to be taken to get rid of Ovarian cyst? Is there any chances of developing cyst again? please suggest.
Lybrate | Dr. Narayana Rao speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am raja. I have some problem about my hair. I have dandruff. How can I reduce dandruff. Please solve my problem. I am suffering from last one year. It's irritating. Please give solution to my problem.
I am under weight, and I want to gain weight what should I do? Actually I eat very but its not working still I look like. A lean person.
Honey can help reduce excess oil on the skin’s surface, clear pores and even prevent wrinkles. Honey has moisturizing properties that nourish the skin and keep it sufficiently moisturized without making it oily. Also, the natural antiseptic property of honey is highly beneficial for acne-prone oily skin.
•Apply a thin layer of honey over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then wash your face. Do this twice daily.
•You can also mix a small amount of ground almonds with honey. Gently massage the paste onto your oily skin to remove oil and dead skin cells. Then wipe your face with a warm cloth to open up the pores. Do this once a week.
Is there any way to make our skin colour fair. Is there any way to prevent effects of age. On our face Skin.
I am 21 years old a female suffering from pimples on face and there marks and scar. Solution for this.
Hii my problem is about my weight My age is 17I want to gain my. MusclesWhat procedure should I doWhat waht things must I doWhich types of bana nas should I eatWhich exercise should I do.
I am 7 months pregnant. At 5th month I had white discharge and went to doctor. She gave vaginal suppository for 3 days. And after someday now I am having white discharge again. Will that affect my baby?
Fasting not only aids religious beliefs, but also has many spiritual benefits. It is considered the best way to re-energize one's mind, body and soul. It is one of the best ways to detoxify one's digestive system and immune system. One's stomach and pancreas are always in a state of action and hence a few days' rest can actually retune both the systems. Fasting also provides one with the opportunity to reconnect with one's spiritual body. It is a journey of self-discovery. Activities like praying and meditating helps people to connect more with their spiritual self.
How can you detox your body?
Although fasting is one of the best ways to detox one's body, not everyone has the physical strength to perform it. Detoxing can also be performed by having detoxifying foods.
- Fruits help in washing out toxins from the body. Green foods like barley, wheatgrass, spinach, alfalfa helps to give a chlorophyll boost to the digestive system. Broccoli sprouts are very high in antioxidants and its ability to stimulate detoxifying enzymes in the digestive system is unparalleled. They are more effective than any fully grown vegetable.
- Green tea is full of antioxidants and washes away impurities and toxic substances. It also contains catechins, which increase the function of liver. Vegetables like onions, cabbage, carrots, cauliflowers, turmeric and garlic are best eaten juiced or raw which will help in purging away toxins from the liver thus aiding the cleansing process.
- Omega-3 oils like hemp, olive oil, avocado oil help in detoxing. They lubricate the intestinal walls and thus allow the toxins to be absorbed by the oil and wash them away.
- Fasting is often aided by meditation, which helps to establish a deeper connection with oneself through faith. While meditating, make sure that you are neat and clean. Clean the environment in which you are fasting. Try to spend a minimum to 10-15 minutes remembering the name of the Supreme and chant his name or mantra. Light a candle to burn your ego and feed animals, birds around you. One should speak in limited amounts during meditation. After you break your fast, you will experience a sense of gratitude towards the food you eat.
Excessive oiling of hair has bad effect on hairs. Does excessive oiling helps in recurring back loss black color of hair which has turned white .PLease tell.
Have you recently got an extraction of your teeth from a dentist . What precautions do you need to take so that your wound heals uneventfully and you get back to your daily routine ASAP.
Here are a few tips to follow;-
1. There would be a cotton swab the dentist would have placed at the extracted site. Remove it after 30 mins.
2. Have everything cold and soft to eat. Its not everydy a dentist allows you to have ice-creams!!!
3. Apply ice pack externally if you want to avoid swelling.
4. Take your medicines as instructed by the doctor on time.
5. Do not spit for about 24 hours(STRICTLY) to avoid any bleeding from the extraction site.
6. Avoid smoking or alcohol on that day
7. After 24 hours, you can gargle with lukewarm saline water for better healing...