Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in new delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ishu Garg
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ishu GargYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my erectile dysfunction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. The atmosphere in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre is always so positive and full of life. Dr Ishu Garg is very talented and seasoned doctor. I remember, I read an article of her in the paper and made contact. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Her treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The entire dr Dhawan's Medicentre is very nicely designed.
I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair lossShe is a very practical doctor. It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in myself. Both Ishu Garg and staff were very helpful. Ishu Garg has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. dr Dhawan's Medicentre can handle all types of emergency cases. Thanks to her I am much better now.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hair loss. Dr Idhu Garg is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. One of my colleague referred Dr Ishu Garg. All the staff members were very helpful. The dr Dhawan's Medicentre is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.I am benefitted with the hairloss treatment she gave.
Dr. Ishu Garg provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thx so much mam....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ishu Garg to be very helpful. Great docter ishu garg
Dr. Ishu Garg provides answers that are very helpful. Tanq mam
I am working in a MNC for night shifts so that I can't sleep in the nights as well. Is this a main reason for my hair fall and loss of weight?
Sir mera weight bahut jyada hain aur pet bhi bhaut nikla hua hain main ye janna chahta hu ki main kya exercise karu aur kya khau ki mera vajan kam hone lage aur pet bhi andar ho jaye.
I have problems with teeth. When I wake up in the morning alignment of teeth is different than normal What should I have to do?
I am sixteen years old boy I have small hairs on my nose how to remove them permanently without doing shaving.
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment-related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up.