Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Veterinarians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ishrat Ansari
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Ishrat AnsariYour feedback matters!
Dr. Ishrat Ansari is a very kind hearted, learned vet. He treats every animal as same, be it my streeties or a pedigree from an influential family. He saves my dogs time and again and i am grateful to him. He is available 24/7 for any assistance needed. thank you
Hi. I have a 2 months old rabbit. He is too much energetic and playful. But last 30 hrs he do not eat anything. He also have symptom of appetite loss. All the day he stay in a hunched position on corner. I failed to feed him anything. I also tried liv 52 syrup & simethicone tablets. But my bunny is not ready to eat it. So what I Do?
Our 5 years rabbit seems to b suffering with splayed front legs since a month and could not walk. Can you please suggest any treatment or vitamins or supplements wuld cure it?
Hello My dog is mixed breed of lab and street and is 8 years old this year. Could you please let me know the precautions I should take ? He sheds hair every two months as well. But Is very active and runs a lot.
Hello sir/mam, I have two dogs one pomerian (6 yrs) n other indian breed (11mnth) both fight with each other furiously. I have been keeping them separate since last 1 month n giving both anxocare medicine. But nothing is helpful. I don't want to neutralise the older owing to the risk involved. Please help how could they become friends as I don't want to leave anyone of them. I am in great stress. Please help.
My 2 month old dog is puking from last night. We have him zafron on a vet advice. But it don't stop, also I see that due to some tik powder it sheds his hair very badly. Kindly suggest.
My Dog name is bruzoo, my dog is labera. he is very week and my dog is nothing eat like food pedigree and my dog leg is very slim. Please help me.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.