Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. IshpreetYour feedback matters!
My lipid profile report as follows: total cholesterol: 235,HDL: 32,TRIGLYCERIDES: 241,VLDL: 48,LDL: 154,NO diabetic PATIENT-SUGAR :99 ,I WANT TO KNOW: 1.SHALL I START MEDICINES LIKE ROSULIP F 10?+PRELIPID CAPSULES? PLS ADVISE DOSE FOR EACH medicine INCLUDING BEFORE/AFTER FOOD. 2.I HAVE STARTED MAKING DIET CHANGES AND STARTED EXERCISE AS WELL. 3.IS LIPAGLYN GOOD DRUG FOR ABOVE ISSUE? 4.IS HIGH TRIGLYCERIDES A BIG CONCERN WHEREIN I SHALL START IMMEDIATE MEDICATIONS?
Sex Enhancement products - I want to know which products can be used to improve your sexual appetite or performance without any side effects. There are many Ayurvedic capsules / oils but never tried it like shilajeet and ashvagandha. Pls suggest which product to use for prolonged sex and multiple sessions.
How can I reduce my hair fall? How can I recover my damage hair? Please help me as soon as possible.
Can college students who are studying take mecobalamin or other nerve med to make nerves strong as sometimes face anxiety disorders due to which the doc has earlier prescribed mecobalamin 1500 mcg once a day for 25 days to make nerves strong.
Dear. Sir please tell that. masturbate se penis m kya effect pdta h ? please tell me which profit and loss in body in this condition.
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I used a cream to removed it but they is no gone. What can I do to remove black spots.
What is mean by sex how it happen at a time of coming out blood at a time of sex please tell me please reply and thanks.
I lost somebody close last year and after that I can't sleep properly is taking medicine will help me.
Sir, I have an problem that is hand job problem. Its occurs 3 to 2 times in a week, suddenly in controlled for 15-18 days in month. After those day shall remain start previously in regularly, please give solution My age 24, sex - Male, marital status _single.
Sir I am 18 years old and I am suffering with my body weight I am unable to gain my weight. Please tell mi any protein supplements so I should take this?
Hi doctors please help me I exposed sexual encounter with Commercial sex worker On January 30th 2017 Then 2 months after April 8 dna pcr negative Then 3 months after may 17 2017 tridot negative That day I tested VDRL, HBSAG,SYPLLISS, Total are negative Then 4 months 17 days time June 16th tridot negative.in between may 29th 2017 I tested with western blot confirmation test seronegative. Then 5 months 18 days July 18th ELISA DUOS 0.56 VALUE In result less than 1 negative greater than 1 positive If I now free from hiv or not Please send me good suggestion.
I think my heart beet more faster than as usual do earlier what I should do. Is their any problem regarding this.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
I was a patient of bone tb. I had it on my left knee. It's been 3 years but still I have ache sometimes specially in the days of period.
Hello sir. My name is Amit .and I'm suffering from hair loss and white hair problem last 6 month. I try best shampoo and oil but no response so kindly give me a proper medicine.
Sir, I am suffering from amblyopia (lazy eye disease) in right eye. There is some cure for this diseases. I had this problem since 6 years. Please help I am very upset. When doctor tell there is no cure of this.
I have to ride bike every dae from 11 am to 5 pm in very hot weather and pollution so my face is getting blackish can you plzz suggest how to prevent the face from getting black.
PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY:- Pediatric dentists are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen years. They have the experience and qualifications to care for a child’s teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the various stages of childhood.
Children begin to get their baby teeth during the first 6 months of life. By age 6 or 7 years, they start to lose their first set of teeth, which eventually are replaced by secondary, permanent teeth.
Without proper dental care, children face possible oral decay and disease that can cause a lifetime of pain and complications. Today, early childhood dental caries—an infectious disease—is 5 times more common in children.
Treatments Provided for pediatric patient:
Provide comprehensive oral health care that includes the following:
• Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
• Habit counseling (for example, pacifier use and thumb sucking)
• Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite (orthodontics)
• Repair of tooth cavities or defects
• Diagnosis of oral conditions associated with several diseases.
• Management of gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, short frenulae, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease
• Care for dental injuries (for example, fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth)