Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ishita Singh
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ishita SinghYour feedback matters!
My molar tooth are getting black these days. Will I be need to have root canal done or any kind of fillings? Please advise.
Actually after brushing my teeth of 4 hours automatically bad smell starts coming from my mouth. How can stop this? Please advise.
Hello doctor, today my friend has coughing near me and during this his saliva comes on my face or mouth. I am worried that saliva is enter in my mouth. Is it transmitted hcv or hiv if he has?
I am about 20 years old. Is it possible for me to remove the gap between the teeth by using dental braces.
I am chewing tobacco products like pan Masala from last 4-5 years. Due to this my mouth is not opening properly. I can put only one finger inside my mouth. Is this problem can b solved and of it is then how much money will I be charged for complete treatment.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
1 am 36 years old female and had chale in mouth last year 2014. But now chale have been not there but mouth has become very sensitive to spice even in a small amount. Kindly advice.
I have very bad breath and I want to get rid of it please suggest some remedy to help me get rid of this problem I am facing.
Hi! I'm 22. I have permanent veneers on my front four teeth and I want to go for braces treatment in which I'll have my 4 teeth extracted that is my premolar, two from upper jaw and two from lower jaw. Will this effect my dental points in SSB, should I go for braces treatment because I feel my teeth out. Keeping in mind my all teeth are in proper condition and properly aligned. Reply ASAP.
I am 52 years old and suffering from diabetics for the last 7 years. I am regularly taking tablet and the blood sugar level currently 132 (fasting and 202 (pp). I have to remove a teeth in my back jaw as the teeth growth is un uniform and painful. Shall I remove the teeth with the current sugar level or I have to reduce the sugar before removing the teeth. Pl advise.
I want to rectify my teeth alignment make a beautiful smile I am 34 years old is it possible to straight en my teeth with braces.
I had an RCT done in my tooth last year. However since a few days I am experiencing pain in the same area. X ray showed one of the roots has not been completely cleaned. Instead of redoing the rct I have been prescribed SENSIGEL paste to apply in the area. Is it ok ?
Sir mere daato ke masudhe gayab ho rahe hai same k 4 daato ke (front lower) and 1 front upper. I am so scared. Please help me.
Missing teeth might look great in kids but not in adults.
If your tooth is missing it can lead to a whole lot of problems like cavities in the adjacent teeth, functional & esthetic impairement.
Also if a tooth is missing, the adjacent teeth start to drift in order to close the gap. Moreover the upper tooth starts drifting downwards if empty space is present & vice a versa. All this movement leads to sensitivity due to root exposure in the adjacent teeth or upper or lower teeth.
Hence it is very important to replace a tooth as soon as it is lost.
We can replace the tooth/teeth in 3 ways:
1. Removable Partial Denture
2. Bridge formation