Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ishika Nain
Submit a review for Dr. Ishika NainYour feedback matters!
What effects can a girl feel after taking an I pill for the first time. And after how much time does I pill start showing effect and for how long? Please answer. Thanks.
Sir m 26 year ki hun. Mere pet me bahut problem h pichle 3 year se main kuch bhi khati hun to mera pet ful jata h or pani piti hun to or jyda pet fulta h agar pet saaf hota h to pet andar chala jata h varna pet m bhut affara chadta h. Maine ultrasound bhi karaya magar usme kuch nhi aaya. Mujhe periods bhi bhut kam hote h 2 din m hi khatam ho jate h. Please help me.
Me 23 years ki married ladki hu mere es mahine period nhi aye 10 din late ho gye h mene pregnancy test kiya bo positive tha .kya me abhi maa banne ke lia taiyar hu. please mujhe pataye me ye nhi soch pa rahi hu ki abhi maa banu ki nhi. Help.
Took I pill a month ago. Got the periods however two weeks late. Or delayed. Initially there were white discharges and abdominal cramps; however, everything is fine as of know and I even took four (4) home preg tests each after a gap of a week all were negative. Can we worry about pregnancy?
I'm 25 years old I'm in a relation from last 10 years with my gf and soon we r going to get married I found some problem while having sex with my partner Her vagina get wet early and while doing sex her vagina get dry soon in 5 min and coz of that she suffer a pain while fingering I feel some dryness inside her and she refuse to continue the same?
Hello. Dr.i m nitu. My age 26 year old. Mame merit mc date 13 Oct .ko hui thi. Cycl 28 ka h.lekin abab 11 nov gya. Lenin mere mc ni aai. Maine sex time condom use kiya. Kya m pregnant hu?
Q: kya urine infection k baad muje pregnancy ho skti h .ovulation k baad se mene 4 din tak conceive kiya tha fir muje infection hogya but ab thik hogya h.
Wine lovers have a difficult time answering this question to others, red or white, as both have their share of points when a comparison is being drawn between the two. Too many researches have been undertaken to make a choice and the following are some points that might help you decide.
Some popular white wines include Champagne, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling, and Chenin Blanc. Popular red wines include Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Syrah, Merlot, and Sangiovese.
White wine is made from white grapes, without any skin or seeds. Red wines are made from whole dark red or black grapes, and the skin adds to the flavour and colour. Red wines are richer, white ones are sweeter.
Though wine lovers would decide on red or white wine depending on their preferred taste, from a health point of view, red wine wins over white wine. Though they are both made of grapes, they do not provide any benefit like fruits. Through fermentation, their original nutrition is lost but newer benefits towards heart and lung health settle in.
Read on to know more:
- Red wines have less natural sugar compared to white wines, though there is no significant difference in terms of carbohydrates or calories.
- Both have equal amounts of calcium, which is good for bones.
- Red wine has more amount of iron, phosphorus, and magnesium compared to the white variety.
- Red wine has as much potassium as in a banana, so beats the white variety again.
- Carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin are found in good amounts in the red variety, which is good for macular degeneration.
- Red wine also is richer in choline, which prevents liver damage and overall inflammation.
- Red wines, with the skin as well, contain resveratrol which is protective against heart disease. They prevent plaque formation in the arteries, improve the immune system, and inhibit cancer growth.
- The polyphenol in them are excellent antioxidants and help in preventing cholesterol levels, reducing blood pressure, strengthening the immune system, are anti-infective and anticancer agents.
- The flavonoids in the red wines also have strong antioxidant properties and help in reducing the risk of cancer.
- White wines are more acidic, and so are proven to cause more erosion of the teeth. Red is safer, with less damage to the teeth.
Though white is sweeter, the red one is healthier. With its benefits over the white variety is almost all aspects, it wins over. A word of caution, though wine contains alcohol, which has its own harmful effects on the body. The debate here is only to prove that red wine has more benefits compared to the white variety when consumed in moderate amounts (up to 2 drinks per week). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.