Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Isha Khurana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Isha KhuranaYour feedback matters!
Green tea is more than just green liquid.
It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.
This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
It is loaded with Polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants. These substances can reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protect cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals are known to play a role in ageing and all sorts of diseases.
One of the more powerful compounds in green tea is the antioxidant Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has been studied to treat various diseases and may be one of the main reasons green tea has such powerful medicinal properties. If you look at the ingredients list for any fat burning supplement, chances are that green tea will be on there. This is because green tea has been shown to increase fat burning and boost the metabolic rate.
I always feel wetness in my vagina. I scared to think about sex. I feel I am not a normal person. Nd after marriage I can not handle the physical relationship.
I'm 23 years old girl and I'm suffering from pcos. I'm on medication from the month of April. Since last one month my heart palpitates very hard sometimes whenever I lay down to sleep especially when I turn to my left. It's so hard that It felt like as if my whole body is beating. Is it something to worry about?
Am a girl 20 years of age I have an irregular period last two months had my period on the 24th April 2016 and the following month which was May I don't have any period then on 4th june I had my period I have this white thing which come of my private area every day at times is watery at times too is not white but plane and wen I touch with my two hands it can not separate there is no smell and today on the 22nd June 2016 I have this pain in my abdomen one side hurts wen I get up I have been having this for some months now at times it have been coming through every month but date comes changing then it stop I don't no what is wrong with me help pls.
My aunt is about 48 years old. She is now going through a heavy periods bleeding. She had a small surgery once. But again the problem arrived. Many tests like USG and HCG BETA, TUMOR MARKER tests have been done. Overall no tumor seen but it says bulky uterus and walls are very much thick. Please help as fast as possible.
Why I have too pain periods? Pain itni hooti hai ki jee karta hai ki main zehar khaooo. Please koi domestic elaj batao?
The severity of symptoms varies greatly, but all people with autism have some core symptoms in the areas of:
Social interactions and relationships. Symptoms may include:
- Significant problems developing nonverbal communication skills, such as eye-to-eye gazing, facial expressions, and body posture.
- Failure to establish friendships with children the same age.
- Lack of interest in sharing enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people.
- Lack of empathy. People with autism may have difficulty understanding another person's feelings, such as pain or sorrow.
Verbal and nonverbal communication. Symptoms may include:
- Delay in, or lack of, learning to talk. As many as 40% of people with autism never speak. 1
- Problems taking steps to start a conversation. Also, people with autism have difficulties continuing a conversation after it has begun.
- Stereotyped and repetitive use of language. People with autism often repeat over and over a phrase they have heard previously (echolalia).
- Difficulty understanding their listener's perspective. For example, a person with autism may not understand that someone is using humor. They may interpret the communication word for word and fail to catch the implied meaning.
Limited interests in activities or play. Symptoms may include:
- An unusual focus on pieces. Younger children with autism often focus on parts of toys, such as the wheels on a car, rather than playing with the entire toy.
- Preoccupation with certain topics. For example, older children and adults may be fascinated by video games, trading cards, or license plates.
- A need for sameness and routines. For example, a child with autism may always need to eat bread before salad and insist on driving the same route every day to school.
- Stereotyped behaviors. These may include body rocking and hand flapping.