Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Isha KhetaniYour feedback matters!
My gums are receding because of tartar and plaques builds up. How do I stop tartar and plaques building up on my teeth?
Dear doctors I am getting bad breath in the evening itself I used to take more water regularly but still it's coming. Due to this my wife felt bad for this please help how to avoid that and also I had belly too. Please suggest me to avoid the bad breath.
inspite regular cleaning of teeth, my gums are bleeding. 5 days back deep cleaning is also done. Now problem is enhanced. Even I gargle with plain water, it gives red colored water. I use soft sensitive brush twice a day. I use colgate total or vico vajradanti tooth paste. If I give light massage on gums, it bleeds more. I used Gummex or other such liquid also as suggested by dentist. I have used anti biotic CIP Tz500 and Flotrip Forte once. Improved a bit but after deep cleaning, bleeding has become more prominent. From today, I am going to start floss also particularly in the area where I see little swelled up gums. Please advise now what is your suggestion in the matter. Thanks Regards.
Who is Responsible For Lingual nerve damage during 38 surgical removal of impacted teeth? What to do after Half tongue paralysis! What are possible investigation for checking lingual nerve damage?
Dear Doctor I am 39 year old my teeth are turning yellowish day by day besides doing daily brush in the morning and evening. Please suggest me treatment for the problem. Regards.
I am 29 years a old, having a problem in molar teeth while drinking a cold and warm water. So can you please help me out.
Sir, Mene 6 months pehle apne braces khulwaye the. Mene sirf wo 1 saal lgwaye or fir khulwa diye. Ab firse mere agey wala tooth dislocate hokar agey tilt ho raha hai or side ke tooth ki bhi position change ho rahi hai. Ap muje bta skte hain ki me kya kru. Mujhe firse braces to ni lgwane pdenge yaa kisi or method se Yeh theek ho jayenge.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.
When the pulp of the tooth becomes inflamed, septic or lifeless, one needs to go through the root canal treatment.