Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indu KhuranaYour feedback matters!
Hello, my wife wants me to give her oral sex every time we have sex. Is there any harm if I lick my wife's vagina ? Is there any harm ? Please advise. Thanks.
My gf is 19 years old she is 2 weeks pregnant we can't consult to anyone we don't want pregnancy can anyone please help us.
I have been getting a thick brown discharge from my vagina. It has a foul smell. I have been getting it since the 5th of October. And my periods are due on the 15th of october. Could you please help me? I'm very tensed. There are no other symptoms.
Could you tell me any tonic for improving her weight and height ,shall I give her enfagrow.Please tell.
I was married on 4 th Feb of last month and on 7th Feb my wife's period was Come but this time my wife's period not come and I was checked pregnancy test on 8 th but that time it is negative wht is the reason why my wife's period not coming and she had a pain on uterus pls reply.
I am 27 years old and now i am 5 month pregnant. Till now my stomach is not showing that i am 5 month pregnant, I also didn't feel any baby movement. Doctor can you please clear my doubts.
Yesterday i got sex with my wife. While that my penis has damaged. Outer ligement dared. Lot of blood bleeded. Is this any problem ?
Dear sir, We are married couple and we have baby boy of years. Now we are interested for next baby at least next 2 years so please tell us which one are the best protection for protected sex. Like condom , Unwanted 72 , or any other medicine or anything else.
I am taking Metformin and ovabless for pcod, can it also help regularize my period as I have also irregular period problem.
I'm 20 years old. Is it safe to use spermicides while having sex to prevent pregnancy? Which spermicide is good please suggest me.
We wish to have baby at the earliest please suggest me the diet that me and husband should have and which day which should have sex so that I may get pregnant soon since i am worried about my age factor which is 32.
What will happen to me if I take 100mg mifepristone single oral dose. My LMP was 21-march 2016.Please tell.
Hi i am 26 years old female. I got pregnant and I took mefipristone and misoprostole. Everything went normal and I got my periods next month. Now I feel pain during intercourse. Even after a week of my last day of period I am still bleeding though just in very little amount. What shall I do?
I want to conceive and my age is 35. I m not aware of whether its safe to conceive at this age. Pls guide me on this.
If I wear bra which I wash after an interval like Two days, does there is any chances of breast cancer to occur? And what are the things which a women should avoid to prevent from breast cancer. Thank you in advance.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.