Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu Kapoor
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu KapoorYour feedback matters!
I am totally muted since last 15 days after having the cough and cold. Not able to speak even single word. Rest everything is fine except my voice. Please suggest the reasons and what to do?
How to control gas in the stomach? Please suggest a daily habit that can control gastric and acidity.
Legs pain or body pain is the cause or symptom of typhoid fever. 1 visited Dr. he said go for blood test it may be the symptom of typhoid. Is it so?
What are the causes of vertigo in a 90years old man with history of hypertension, smoking and non alcoholic and associated with deafness, nausea and vomiting at the time of episodes of vertigo, previous h/o Koch's 20 years back treated and h/o acid peptic disease and was operated for that 17 years back, audiogram in'13 showed sensorineural hearing loss, no tinnitus,`
Is there any tips or medicine to improve sex capacity. Because I have sex addiction percent. I can't control my sex so I masturbate regularly and I loss my sex capacity it does not long time. Please help me to Change myself.
My age is 24 .height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years by rubbing penis against bed for hours.. From 1 year I left this habit. 90 % of my hair gone white. vitamin b12 is 185 pg/ml. Is there any remedy that can reverse my grey hair to black. As it is premature greying?
I have bilateral maxialiery sinusitis for the last 1.5 years. What are the medicines suggested, dosage, period for which it has to be taken.
My child is suffering from diahhrea since last week. Is there any cure that could give immediate relief? Can diahhrea continue for so long?
Keeping the blood sugar level within the accepted level can be a challenging at times. This is because the blood sugar is affected by a range of factors including lifestyle factors. Here is a brief roadmap to manage diabetes by following simple lifestyle changes:
Healthy eating is an art. It is one of the cornerstones of healthy living with or without high blood sugar. People suffering from blood sugar has more reasons to be specific about food to keep the blood sugar level under control.
- Portion size and carbohydrate counting: Carbohydrates play a key role in managing diabetes. It is, therefore, necessary to keep a close count of carbohydrates. People consuming insulin need to be more careful in this regard. One good way to ensure that carbohydrates consumption is under control is to ensure that the portion size is controlled.
- A balanced meal: A good meal should be a mixture of fruits, proteins, fats, starches, and vegetables. Few carbohydrates such as those found in vegetables, starch and whole grains serve a diabetic person better.
- Track your medication and meal: Too little consumption of food can lead to a sharp fall in blood sugar level. Too much food, on the other hand, can lead to high blood sugar. It makes sense to maintain a balance between food and medication.
Physical activity goes a long way in managing blood sugar level. Regular exercise consumes sugar in the form of energy and helps to maintain diabetes. Daily exercise along with certain household chores such as gardening can help to maintain diabetes:
- Make an exercise plan: It makes sense to consult the doctor or a healthcare professional before starting to exercise. Depending on the level of blood sugar, an exercise plan should be chosen. One should maintain a minimum of half an hour exercise schedule daily.
- Be prepared: Sudden change in lifestyle such as starting an exercise regimen can take a toll on the body. It is therefore advised that a person prepares himself by taking short snacks before starting to exercise. Staying hydrated is another crucial thing. Checking the blood sugar level before and after working out is a good habit.
Stress plays the devil in shooting up the blood sugar level. It becomes extremely difficult to manage diabetes with stress. Here is a list of important things to stay away from stress:
- Find a pattern: Logging stress within a scale of 1 to 10 can help to find a pattern. If the blood sugar levels are found to be high under stressful days, a person would know what should be skipped to cut down stress.
- Get help: Getting professional help to cut down stress is a good idea. Consulting a psychiatrist/psychologist can prove to be helpful in cutting down stress. Once the stress levels are down, blood sugar level automatically comes down. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!