Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. InduYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had high prolation level it is 38ng/ml and thyroid and FSH and lh levels are normal, and I have been married for 2 years, but didn't get pregnancy, is there any chance to get pregnant, actually 4 months before I am having the level of prolation is 50ng/ml, but I am using some tablets it reduced the level to 38, pls help me is there any chance to getting pregnancy.
My husband fingers my umbical cord hole and vagina at every night. Is it safe for him to have its taste everyday. Will he catchup any diseases, well I do not hav any diseases by now.
I have a hormonal imbalance and I am not able to conceive baby. Will you suggest what do I need to do?
Sir I want to know about vaginal pain .what takes to get rid of vaginal pain after having sex where much pain.
Allergic Rhinitis or hay fever is a hypersensitive condition that causes irritation of the mucous membranes covering the nasal hole which leads to allergic reactions and symptoms. This aggravation happens when a person interacts with something that he or she is allergic to. This could be dust or smoke or any solid scent. This issue happens more regularly in the pre-winter and spring season as the dust particles are in the air during that season. However, here are a few homeopathic treatments with which one can cure this problem. You must ensure that these medicines are prescribed only by a doctor before you consume them:
- Allium Cepa: When there is watery release or discharge from the eyes alongside a runny nose, Allium Cepa is one of the best homeopathic medicines for Allergic Rhinitis or Hay Fever. The watery release from the nose is thin and harsh. In the meantime, the release from the eyes is a little thick. The eyes become red and are sensitive to light in such a condition.
- Arsenic Album: In situations where there is serious thirst and the patient feels really weak, Arsenic Album is one of the best Homeopathic medications for Allergic Rhinitis or Hay Fever. There might be anxiety and uneasiness with fever.
- Natrum Mur: In situations where there is a lot of sniffling and the symptoms begin with wheezing, Natrum Mur is very effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for or allergic rhinitis. There is a lot of dryness of the mouth and the mucous membrane.
- Merc Sol: When the patient cannot endure warm or cold surroundings, Merc Sol is extremely effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for allergic rhinitis or hay fever. There is a great amount of wheezing and watery release from the nose. This aggravates in clammy or wet climate. Increased sweating is another sign in order to take this medicine. There is a lot of salivation in the mouth.
- Arundo: At times when the symptoms start with extreme itching on the tongue as well as the nose, Arundo is especially suited to the case and is one of the best homeopathic prescriptions for allergic rhinitis or hay fever. There is a great deal of itching and tingling in the nose, the eyes and the top of the mouth. The feeling of smell gets to be distinctly lessened.
Homeopathy is best set to treat a wide range of hypersensitivities, allergies, infections and diseases. The purpose behind this is it does not attempt to treat the side effects of the hypersensitivities. Rather, it attempts to find the reason behind them and cure it from its roots. The main driver in sensitivities happens to be a hyperactivity of the immune system. This hyperactive immune system goes into an overdrive when it interacts with specific things and causes such allergic reactions. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Here are some causes and symptoms of polycystic ovarian disease
Hi I’m Dr. Rohini Dhillion working as a family physician and gynecologist and Family Medicare. These days the Polycystic Ovarian Disease has become very common that what it was a generation ago. It usually takes place due to a hormonal misbalance which has also become common due to lifestyle modifications, tension, hard work and improper diet. You see, the normal function of the ovaries is to produce ‘ovulation’ i.e. Eggs. But in this disease the ovulation does not take place and the common symptoms of this disease are: weight gain, acne esp. on face and there might be Hirsutism, unwanted hair, hair fall, depression, infertility and menstrual irregularity and also the tendency of binge eating.
If this hormonal imbalance is not corrected it may lead to diabetes or sleep apnea or hepatic sleep disturbances or cardio vascular diseases in the later stage of life.
To improve the situation we need to change the lifestyle as a whole and of course the much earlier it can be detected, the better it is because we give hormones to correct the hormonal imbalance along with that we also advice our patients to do regular exercise and follow a regular dietary pattern; avoid junk food and intake nutritious food, include yoga and exercise in your daily routine along with certain medicines which have to be taken and be careful about the diet.
You people can contact me through Lybrate.