Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. InduYour feedback matters!
Helo doctor. Is soon as kit is useful for me or not. I am a 20 yrs unmarried girl. But I m weak in looking. So that my friend advice me to take soon as kit (medicine) for secretion please give me advice and its side effect for me if it has?
My daughter is 50 years old and she feels extremely sleepy before her periods. Very difficult to keep awake. She feels very tired during periods and has a typical headache, in which it seems as if the centre of her skull is being pulled out by some force. This is affecting productivity at work.
Lipoma can be clearly understood as that fat tumour – like protrusion on your hands, which disappears when we put a finger on it. This is a very benign tumour that occurs in the body. It is caused due to the accumulation of fat cells. In most cases, these tumours are painless, although, these might be pain causing too.
Furthermore, the most common parts of the body where this growth develops are the hands, shoulders, neck and upper limbs. Lipoma can be treated with the help of homeopathic medicines. In case you find a lipoma growth anywhere in your body, the best option is to seek professional help. Some of the common homeopathic treatments that can cure lipoma are:
Calcarea Carb: This is the best medicine to treat lipoma in those who are overweight. A few symptoms and tests need to be performed on the patient before administering this medicine. The three parameters which are assessed before prescribing this medicine are excessive sweating through the head, sensitivity to cold air and special eating habits like craving for a particular kind of food. Apart from these three parameters, which are the main ones to be checked, it is also seen if the patient suffers from constipation and acidity. If these symptoms match with that of the patient, then Calcarea Carb is prescribed for treating lipomas.
Sulphur: The next in line to treat lipoma would be sulphur. In fact, sulphur and Calcarea Carb are mostly at par with each other. However, it remains to be seen which medicine suits who depending on the constitutional make of the person. Those patients with high intake of sweets in their diet, excessive sweating, sensitivity towards heat and dislike towards bathing are the best candidates for administering Sulphur for treating lipoma.
Belladonna: Though lipoma is usually painless, at times it can be painful too. In such situations, the pain is aggravated on touching the lump. Belladonna not only helps in subsiding the pain but also in dissolving the lump fully.
Thuja: This helps in dissolving any fatty lumps developing anywhere in the body. In case the patient suffers from high cholesterol, then this is the best medicine to be administered.
Lipoma is a very common condition, which develops in people due to the formation of a fatty lump. It is a condition which needs to be treated immediately, but with effective treatments, it can completely disappear.
Does vagina lick is good for health? Drinking liquid of vagina is good or not, my wife wants me to do this. Is it good for her health?
The shoulders are the strongest and the most often used areas of the body as they are connected to the neck, chest, hands and elbows. Therefore, it should not come as a surprise that shoulder pain and wear and tear of this area, including the rotor cuff and bursa, is also quite common. The shoulders may face plenty of wear and tear when it comes to the ligaments, tissue and other such elements. The shoulder joint may also get injured with repetitive actions that are involved in the life of a sportsperson, a carpenter, a painter and other such professionals.
There are a number of ways in which one can deal with shoulder pain. Here are the best measures that you can take in order to deal with the same.
- Increase the range of motion: One should increase the range and variety of motions so that the stiffness and soreness that primarily comes from repetitive actions, may be avoided. If you are only lifting materials, then you may also want to swing the arm at regular intervals to increase the blood flow and exercise the various nerves. Also, this will help in giving rest to the affected region of the shoulder. Rehabilitation therapy can help in introducing one to a range of motions that will give rest to the affected area and bring in new positions.
- Perform strengthening exercises: One of the best ways to keep pain and stiffness at bay is to create plenty of core strength in the muscles and joints of the area. You can try out various exercises as per the physiotherapist and the physical therapy exercises so that you can build strength. This will also help in keeping the pressure off of the affected area. You can add some weights to the exercise routine so that there is extra strength built up in the process.
- Do aerobic exercises: Aerobic exercises are known to increase the blood circulation to the area. The tendon and the bursa in particular benefit substantially from this kind of exercise. This will also bring the soreness down so that the pain and stiffness do not affect you.
- Try heat and ice therapy: You can use ice packs to soothe the inflammation in the affected area. This is usually recommended for acute pain and new injuries. Similarly, you can use heat packs and hot showers to soothe chronic pain as and when the same returns. However, you should be careful so that the scalding temperature does not leave burns and marks.
- Medication: You can also have painkillers as well as gels and ointments that can be used for topical relief. These must be taken with a doctor’s prescription.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
As you age your body gives way to a number of health problems including those associated with the bones, ligaments, joints, and muscles. But certain orthopedic problems are very common among the aged due to the different biological changes that occur in the bodies of the aged. Nonetheless, some of these very common orthopedic problems are:
- Osteoarthritis - This is a degenerative condition that occurs in the hands, ankles, fingers, spine and knees. When the condition strikes, it hampers your ability to perform everyday tasks, specifically activities that require you to be flexible, agile and mobile. Although no cure is available for treating this condition, there are certain methods that you can employ to increase flexibility and reduce pain.
- Osteoporosis - Once you cross the 30th mark in age, your ability to absorb calcium decreases and the formation of new bones see a hit. As a result, your body begins to absorb calcium that has been stored in the bones, leading to a weakening of the bones. This condition is known as osteoporosis and is said to occur in individuals above the age of 50.
- Fractures - Fractures are also very common among the aged. They occur due to a decrease in your bone mineral density (it stands for the amount of minerals present in your bone tissue). When this happens, it causes you to suffer from brittle and weaker bones. In combination with physical problems faced during old age, especially vision problems and unsteady body balance, the prospects of suffering from fractures increase significantly.
- Dislocation of bones - Occurring after a fall, dislocation of bones and joints is another common orthopedic problem you may face as you grow old. The initial treatment for any dislocation involves RICE: Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation.
Tip: How Stress Can Dissolve Your Bones + Tips to Fix It Fast