Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am having cramps, dizziness, nausea, frequent urination, over sleeping, weightless almost 85% pregnancy symptoms ,I didn't use pregnancy kit, is there chances of pregnancy?
Hello doctor. My periods cycle is of 29 days. My last periods were on 21st of july nd continued till 24th. I had intercourse with my bf on 14th of aug. Though it was protected. Is there any need of any contraceptive pill? There is any risk of pregnancy?
Hi sir, my wife is pregnant of 4 month, she has having vomiting and pain down to chest sometime. Is it worriable or not because she had 3 miscarriage before. Doctor said every thing is normal while we did a scan last month.
Regardless of whether the cause is a tumor, trauma, stroke, or other illnesses, any injury which inflicts damage on your brain cells is considered to be a brain damage. There are two types of brain damage, both of which interfere with the standard functioning of the brain.
- Acquired brain injury (ABI): Either resulting from a tumor or a neurological illness, for instance a stroke, this type of brain injury originates from the cellular level and is commonly linked with brain pressure.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This result from any damage imparted to the skull usually from an external and physical force like a blow to the head or a head accident, which in turn damages the brain.
How severe the brain damage is depends largely on the type of brain injury. Mild brain injuries are temporary, causing headaches, memory lapses, nausea and confusion. On the other hand, severe brain injuries cause cognitive, physical and behavioral impairments which are often life-changing and permanent.
Traumatic brain injuries are usually caused by:
1. Car accidents
2. Sports injuries
3. Physical violence
4. Head blows
5. Falls and other mishaps
Whether acquired or traumatic, symptoms of brain damage can be classified under four major groups:
1. Cognitive symptoms generally include
- Having a hard time processing information or expressing thoughts
- Difficulty in understanding others or abstract concepts
- Memory loss
- Short attention spans
2. Physical symptoms generally include-
- Excessive physical fatigue
- Extreme mental fatigue
- Persistent and frequent migraines or headaches
- Sleep disorders
- Light sensitivity
- Loss of consciousness
- Slurred speech
3. Perceptual symptoms generally include-
- Spatial disorientation
- Smell and taste disorders
- Heightened pain sensitivity
- Changes in hearing, seeing, or touch sensations
- Unable to perceive time
- Balance problems
4. Emotional or behavioral symptoms generally include-
- Decreased stress tolerance
- Heightened or flattened reactions or emotions
- Impatience and irritability