Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
I got married one week ago. My wife breast produce milk water colored 2-3 drops on squeezing. What it is? Why it is coming out?
I had sex for the first time with my girlfriend it wasn't deep, what happened next that after 2 days there was severe pain on the stomach of her what could be the reason and how it could be sorted out, is any risk of pregnancy, please advise.
Hi doctors I'm 25 weeks pregnant baby is going good but my cervix is weak. Internal Os dynamically opening with funneling with membrane, cervical length decrease from 2.9 to 1.7 cms. Stitch in situ. Report stated this I'm in bed rest only. Can I sit. Please im really worried help me.
I have been diagnosed with lupus nephritis last year and I am already taking an aggressive treatment. What if I plan to get pregnant? Will that be safe for me and the baby? And will that pregnancy be successful?
I am 25 year old and having one child. Post delivery I put on weight now I don't know how to reduce it. Please help me.
Walnuts: They almost look like the shape of our brain. The most recommended nuts for adult and children as they are rich in omega-3. The brain is almost 70% fat. Give it healthy fats through consumption of about 4-6 healthy nuts.
My age is 34. After my delivery my weight increases due to thyroid. That time my weight 84 kg. So I request you please help me that how can reduce my weight ?
- Helps to lower hypertension.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Provides relief to those suffering from colon cancer.
- Prevents vaginal infections in women.
- Beneficial in lowering plague and gingivitis.
- Aids in relieving constipation, diarrhea, colon cancer and inflammatory bowel diseases.
For pregnancy one time sex is satisfy before period or several time sex before period date of period is 29 january which date is comfortable for unwanted pregnancy and if pregnancy is happen ill give ipill for unwanted pregnancy after 29 because I had a sex in 22nd january.
I am 34 weeks pregnant. Gradually from past few days I am having pain in the upper part of vagina and lowest part of tummy. Its mild only but it feels a lot when I turn on bed or stand up from prolonged sitting or start to walk. Is this a cause of concern? How to treat this?
My husband age is 31 my age is 26 I have bilateral polycystic ovaries and thyroid, my amh level is 4.5 and both side ovaries I have 6+ follicles and endometriam is 7mm, I have done my hsg we are married for three +years, two ivf cycles failed, my husband staying aboard in a year we have intercourse is one month my husband semen analysis is normal, please do the helpful.
Thank u for answering me. Am doin homeopathy from anjali mukerjees clinic but no results am on treatment from 8 monthts.what are your charges would like to know and where is your clinic located
Hi, me n my hubby have a good cooperation in sex. But I have a problem that after every foreplay I pass the urine. And this is which I disturb my sex life with my hubby? What I should do to overcome from this.
I am suffering from polycystic since few months. And this is causing severe pain in my lower abdominal part, weight gain, irregular periods, hairs on upper lips and weakness.
A couple of decades ago, medical professionals believed that a lot of females could not climax at all. There are a number of reasons for this. It is easy for the male to know when he has achieved an orgasm, which usually happens with ejaculation, which is quite evident. For the females, on the other hand, it is not so evident. It is a perceived feeling and while the media showcase it in a particular way, reality is far moved from it.
There are various reasons why it is very difficult to pin this down. Orgasms are not just an elusive feeling for the woman, it is an elusive topic for the medical professionals too. Read on to know some of the common causes (more beliefs or notions) about this and some simple but effective ways of managing this.
- Private topic: Girls are very shy compared to boys and both their exposure to sex education and discussion about this is limited compared to boys. We might tend to think of it as common in India alone, but this is true across a vast number of countries. We are not alone! This shyness continues into their later years too, and unless transformed by the partner, it may continue to be a topic that is shunned.
- Purpose: Sex is more deemed as a form of procreation rather than for sex. Therefore, while sex is necessary for conception, orgasm is not. This is one more reason (strange but true) that orgasm is very elusive for a woman.
- Psychological factors: It could be guilt from past relationships or fear of past abuse. It could be fear of losing control or fear of coming across as vulnerable. For any of these reasons, women can have difficulties climaxing during the act.
Whatever the cause of the problem, the first step in coping up with the issue is to acknowledge the issue. Being a private topic, this is not something that is going to draw the person towards medical help. However, this needs to be discussed frankly with the partner or with the doctor. Getting the partner involved removes a lot of psychological barriers (guilt, fear, anxiety, etc.) This would result in natural ironing out of issues, improving the performance of both the people involved.
If that does not happen, seeking professional help, be it medical help to correct physical issues or counselling, is the next suggestion. A frank discussion will do wonders, and what was once elusive can be well within your reach.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BROWN RICE
1.Help to reduce diabetes.
2.Maintain a healthy level of cholesterol.
3.Help in the prevention of various types of cancer.
4.Rich in antidepressant properties.
5.Help to control weight.
6.Boost immune system and healthy bones.
7.Helps in smooth functioning of brain and nervous system.