Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu Bala KhatriYour feedback matters!
I am gay n I like to have anal sex with my partner. But anal sex is painful sometime kind help to advice which lub or medicine should I take to have smoother anal sex.
Can anyone ovulate at the end of pill pack? M on krimson 35. My pill pack of dec got over on 24th. Had unprotected sex activity on 25th but no vaginal intercourse has been done. If accidentally some sperms enter will their be any egg to fertilize (since I take the pill within 2 hrs time frame. I got my period on 28th dec which continued upto 2nd. So if by chance fertilisation occur will it be able to survive withdrawal bleed and implant later or will just be flushed out with the menstrual fluid. Never missed any pill and started using the pill from november. Lots of queries in my mind which are needed to be solved!
Hi i am 37 weeks pregnant n my usg showed that head circumference is 38 week and abdominal circumference is of 35 week and femur length is 36 weeks. M worried is this fine. Before this scan all my usg were normal and Nt scan was also normal and anomaly scan was also play kindly advice.
Hi, I got married in September and want to plan baby till this year end. I read somewhere that if you are planning baby you should start taking folic acid before 3 months you plan baby. I want to know is that true? If yes then from last 2 months I am normally taking homeopathic tablets'FERRUM phosphoricum Can I continue taking these tablets or you want to suggest anything else? Thanx.
Hello, I am around 1 month pregnant and I do not want baby, I can not go to doctor because of some issues please suggest me any course of medicine which I will do it at home only and already I feel so much pain on my regular cycle of periods every time, so will it be safe for me? please help me out. As soon as possible.
After marriage usually sexually active couple do get good news of pregnancy usually within the first year unless they are intentionally delaying or postponing it. But if they not getting pregnancy it is common to face embarrassing questions when they attend a social gathering which s bombarded by family and friends.
So the couple get stressed out and sometimes go into depression and start thinking about not getting pregnant all the time leading to loss of interest in usual work and life and get disturbed even at work place.
Soon follows the advice of friends n family to visit some age old so called baba or to visit some particular place of worship to get pooja s done to become pregnant instead of asking them to visit a gynaecologist or infertility specialist to find out the cause of not conceiving and getting help by getting treated.
We doctors keep saying that at the present era of digitisation couple should start visiting gynaecologist or infertility specialist soon after one year of infertility to get themselves counselled, diagnosed the problem and to get treated. So that patients get help from trained professionals and get pregnant sooner than they think by using various treatment modalities. The latest modalities available include IUI, IVF, ICSI, laser hatching, blastocyst culture, ovum or sperm donor programme, etc.
So I request all the infertile couple to please do visit nearest infertility specialist to get diagnosed your problem and get treated for the specific problem and lead a happy family life.
Sir,My husband working in army i want to be get pregnent next week he will come 30 holiday please suggest and help?
Pireod time pe nai aaya or prega news test se negative h phir v nai aaya so period laane k liye ya kre kya mai pregnant hu.
My marriage finished before 1 year. I was pregnant and its aborted concerned doctor tell me that I have a small chest in ovary.
Hello, My wife UPT shows Weakly Positive. But we are not planning for baby now. Please advice some medicine to abort the pregnancy.
Why women put on more weight on lower body.
Women usually have a hard time losing weight as compared to men. It could be attributed to the fact that men have more lean muscle mass and a higher resting metabolic rate. Women store fat differently - more of it goes to their thighs, buttocks, and hips, where it is harder to shed.
I had intercourse around 8-10 times in last 4 days. Yesterday night I had intercourse and after that I am getting unbearable pain while urinating. I am getting immense pain while passing urine through vagina. While urinating initially I don't get pain but later I do go through immense pain. I never experienced such pain before. What this can be?
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and other painkillers like paracetamol
- Danazol, Tamoxifen or Bromocriptine are administered to treat breast pain as well
- Antibiotics which are administered to cure breast abscesses that are caused due bacterial infections
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.