Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu Bala KhatriYour feedback matters!
My mother is of around 50 years now and she is getting her bones weak and sometimes her legs also shivers while standing. What should I do?
Mere husband bodybuilder h gym m job krte h. Kuch dino se unki elbow me drd ho rha h. Pahle bhi hua tha ek baar. Wajah or ilaj btaye or ha wo kafi dino se exercise nhi kr rhe h.
Hi doctor, i am (26yrs) trying for baby but my period flow is decreased now a days and goes only 3 days what should I do for proper flow of period. I am doing regular pranayam, walking but not effect on it. Is se pregnancy ke liye koi problem to nahi hoga na. Suggest me for conceive fast.
On may 6 I got my period and on may 26 th morning we had sex but I don't know whether the sperm was in we had a doubt that it was on bottom line. I am scared whether I will be pregnant or not. Can you please suggest what to do.
Recently I married one month back my wife is working in MNC in bangalore . We had unprotected sex . My wife missed her periods this month . We are not planning to have baby early. So we want to postpone our pregnancy. What is the best way to avoid pregnancy.
As we are planning for kids as I wanna know after periods complete when we to meet for intercourse and for how many days should we do the intercourse.
Sir my wife have pain in her privet part she go to wash room than she relaxed but after few minutes she also want to go washroom. She is 24 and have one son 16 months. Please help.
I am getting married in two months recently I found a teared sought of meat inside the vagina is it hymen or the matter of concern.
In case you have a diseased uterus, which makes you infertile, you can undergo a procedure known as uterus transplant or uterine transplant to get pregnant. In the process of sexual reproduction, a diseased uterus does not allow embryonic implantation. This factor is referred to as uterine factor infertility or UFI. As a result, you will not be able to get pregnant.
Who requires a uterus transplant?
This procedure involves women who have UFI and women who had their uterus removed by hysterectomy. Women who have a damaged uterus on account of an injury or infection, which does not function anymore, can also undergo a uterus transplant procedure. Women from the age of 21 to 45 are eligible for this procedure. Many women are born without having a uterus. This condition is called Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome.
Uterus transplantation begins with undertaking a uterus retrieval surgery on the uterus donor. The uterus, which is recovered has to be stored and transported to the location of the patient undergoing the transplant. An ischemic tolerance may last over 24 hours. Three major surgeries have to be carried out with the recipient. Firstly, a transplantation surgery is required in which the donor’s uterus gets transplanted. In case pregnancy develops, a caesarean section surgery has to be performed. The patient is given immune suppressive therapy. After childbirth, a hysterectomy is done in order to terminate the immune suppressive therapy.
Will the women be able to get pregnant after having sex?
Women receiving a uterus transplant will not be capable of becoming pregnant without undergoing fertility treatments. The transplanted uterus is not connected with the fallopian tubes, which is the location of the normal fertilisation process. The women will require to carry out IVF or in vitro fertilisation to become pregnant after a uterus transplant. IVF is a process in which the eggs are removed from the ovaries and get fertilised in a laboratory. Then, they are implanted in the uterus. After undergoing the uterus transplant procedure, a woman has to wait for a period of one year. The uterus requires time for healing and after recovery, the embryo may be implanted for pregnancy. After giving birth successfully, a woman will be able to keep the transplanted uterus.
She has the option to get pregnant again. However, after giving birth twice, a hysterectomy must be carried out for the removal of the uterus. This is done so that the woman can stop using the immune suppressant drugs, which are associated with major risks. Uterus transplant is a relatively new technology. In October 2014, the first healthy baby was born to a woman who had undergone a uterus transplant. This surgery is kind of experimental in nature and is usually the last option for getting pregnant.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult an IVF Specialist
My girl and I had sex first time yesterday night and I happened like her hymen got broken and the blood also came out but the blood is not stopping still little blood is coming out is it natural or there is some problem.
Ma'am I don't remember date of my last period but I remember it was on December 2016. My first ultrasound report shows 9 weeks pregnancy on 4 February 2017. And recent ultrasound on 21 August 2017 shows 36 weeks 2 days pregnancy. Kindly tell me my pregnancy weeks because doctor has given my c- sec on 1 September 2017. I want to know that my baby is now perfect for outside world.
Hello sir /madam I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend just one day before her periods or may be on the day of her periods as she avoided her periods on that day by having a pill. But after sex she is not getting periods now, what could be the reasons and what to do? Please help me out.
I am 30 year old married. Trying to conceive from past 3 years. My doc prescribed me test in which one of the test AMH range came as 1 ng/ml. Is this okay? They r suggest for ivf now.
Hello medam meri frend h jiski mc date 22 tarik hai but aaj 4 tarik ho gyi tbhi tk nhi aayi kya problem ho gyi my age 18-19 year.
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation:
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.