Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu Bala KhatriYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old I am suffering from UTI now I find swelling in my vagina can you help I'm in so much stress?
In my vagina or uterus is swelling nd I think it sores (ghao) or chota sa gilti hogya h nd trouble in while passing urine or toilet. Severe pain l.
My expected period is Jan 27 2017, but I have my brother marriage on Jan 29. I am going to try for some natural remedies for preparing my periods. But if it is not getting happen, whether I can take medicines for postponing the periods. If yes, from when I have to take it and what medicine to take. I have some vaginal clotting during my C -Section Ist delivery. Is taking medicine will cause any problem? One of my friend suggested primolut N tablet (3 times a day for 5 days from the 9th day of last period. Whether I can opt for that too). Please clarify.
Sir mujhe bicornuate bicollic hai Dr. bol rahe hai opration karna pdega Opration se kitna chance badh jata hai metur birth ka? 2 time abortion ho chuka hai Please suggest karen.
I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months. Apart from this I have severe pain in my leg or both legs at night which makes it very hard for me to sleep. Thr pain is painful and it is like headache. Ive suffered from no injury whatsoever in my life and indulge in no sports or any hard vigorous exercise which can leave an impact. My mother who is 45 also suffers from leg ache apart from me. Please help me. WhT could be the reason for this.
I have irregular periods from the very beginning of my menses. Now i’m 24 and the çase has remain altered except 4 years back when I was on medication prescribed by a gyne for the same. The reports showed hormonal disturbance but I was not comfortable with taking pills everyday so I discontinued it. Please suggest me other possible way.
I am 25 years old now I am 3rd month carrying. I have problem of placenta separation. Is any thing to worry seriously. I have to missed abortions previously.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.