Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife left breast slightly bigger than left. She haven't any pain or problem in breast. What is reason of different breast? Is it normal?
Hi I'm 35 years 6 months old my problem is periods, from beginning I have irregular periods but now from last 2 years my periods r very light only some drops I have hypothyroidism problem & pcod problem as well for thyroid I take 100 mcg tablet, in pcod can I have boiled eggs at least in a week 1or 2 or completely avoid it and stopped taking milk every day. Can you please tell me.
Hello doctor meri marriage 27 jan 2016 ko hui Hum tab se sex kr rahe the. 6 feb ko mujhe periods hua to 10 ko main periods se free ho gyi. Ab main pregnant hu m doctor se treatment me bhi hu. Doctor report says now m 5 months pregnant. Please suggest me ki main kb pregnant hui. Main in sab ko confused rahti hu. Please suggest me. Main doctor ke is hisab ko smjh nhi paa rahi hu. Thanks.
I am 31 year, height 5 ft 2 inch, weight 62 kg, I am planning for pregnancy, I have diabetic and taking medicine and thyroid is in border line so doctor suggested medicine for thyroid also. My fat are only accumulated in belly and no where else. Please suggest what all food should I eat and what not?
After sex with her husband she takes contraceptive pill after 12 hours and after she has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop her period is she is pregnant.
Sir I am 19 year old sir my last period date is 12.03. 16 and its over on 16.03. 16 and meet my bf on 18.3. 16 and I have sex with him without any protection but now from 2 or 3 days there is pain in my lower of stomach and when I ate food I feel like vomit. Am I pregnant or how can I check this?
My period cycle is normally 30 days. I am always delayed by 6 to 8 days this time its been more then 12 days I did not get the monthly date what to do in this conditions.
My wife has an ovarian cyst in left about 3 cm in diameter. Can I have unprotected sex. kya pregnancy ho sakti hai. Pregnancy me koi dikkat to nahi hai. .plz help me. .
When to have intercourse for 30days cycle to get pregnant. Which are the most fertile days and please suggest me diet to get pregnant.
I am having pain in my breast from 5-6 days. Nd 3 days before I was having white transparent discharge nd it was having blood in it. Can you pls suggest what shud I do?
I had level 2 ultrasound pregnancy ultrasound today and in the report it stated 4mm right choroid plexus cyst. Rest everything is perfectly fine in the ultrasound. Quad and double marker is also normal. I am 19 weeks pregnant and really worried. Request you to please help on this. Thanks Smita.
My wife is 45 years old. She has lost a lot of weight in the last one year or so and also looks tired and exhausted by the end of the day, though previously, she did not suffer from these problems. Last week she suffered from acute stomach pain and the doctor advised some tests. From the reports, 2 things have come to light. 1. She has a cyst in her ovary and 2. She has a swelling in her kidney. Please advise what should be done?
My girlfriend wants me to have sex with her. I have a fear that something gonna happen to her what to do? And her nipples go semi erected when I touch her.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.