Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Indu BalaYour feedback matters!
I have problem in pragnancy . I want to be a pragnant . Before one and half year i was pragnant and in that my baby girl was died in the womb. ( In Nine month and nine days passed) now there is problem in pragnancy . What should i do ? All doctors told me there was nothing problem in me and also not in my husband both reports are normal although there is no result. Plz suggest me what to do ? thanks.
I am 30 year old and my wife is 25. Her first pregnancy was misscourage after 60-70 days. How much time is required for next pregnancy?
I got my periods on 29th March and I participated in sex with my husband after 5th of April. And not sure about the intercourse, is there any chance of getting pregnancy, if yes suggest me Natural methods to avoid pregnancy.
Hello. From 2011-2015 I was on birth control pills on and off. I stopped using them completely january of 2015. After stopping the pill, my periods were lighter and more manageable then before. In the past three months, my menstrual cycles have become extremely light. Im a vegetarian, but I also rarely have an appetite so I do not eat much some days. Im 5'6 and 113 pounds. Almost under weight. I exercise a little as well. I had shingles in march. And I do not know why im experiencing such problems. I have no cramps during menstrual cycles. I also have no physical pain or signs of anything else. What could be the cause for lighter menstrual cycle?
I had a unprotected sex with my fiancee and now she is complaining pain in her vagina. Also, she spotted blood stain when she passed urine after the unprotected sex. Is it normal? If not. Please suggest any medication. Thanks.
My birth year is 1984 its 9 year to my marriage and I do not have kids I am trying to concieve I have PCOD I have taken metformin tablets but no positive result came yet please advice me and my husband's reports are normal.
Hi doctor, I am on estrogen from the last 10 years. Now I want to plan my baby. What should I do? please help me.
My wife done with her period on 15 july 2016 to 21 july 2016. After that we had protected sex about 4 times. Last night (26 july night) we had sex. Firstly I inserted without condom, making 10-15 push after that I used condom and had sex and finish it off (i didn't ejaculate in her). On 27 july morning she said that she get bleeding and period started. My question are 1. Is it a normal period because 1 week before she had her normal period? 2. Is there any chance of pregnancy because Firstly I inserted without condom? 3. Can pre-cum semen hold sperm? Please I need help in emergency. Thank you waiting for your answer.
Kidney! a silent partner for good health!
The colour, density and smell of urine can reveal much about the state of health.
Now a days d&c is must to get pregnant? My periods are regular 28 to 32. My age is 26. Weight 59 kg. My husband sperm count also good. Trying for baby 18 months now I took 6 clomid siphene with progynova 5 months, ccq 1 with meprate. My doctor suggest d&c, laparoscopy is next step. But my reports are good. Why d and c?
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
I am nikita and I got heavy flows after 3 days, my periods got finished . Today is sixth consecutive day I am having bleeding. Is this a major problem?
I am having my periods for only 2 days from past 8-9months. Is it normal or I need to consultant a doctor
From last 2 months. Periods are happening with me 2 times a month. .wat medicine should I take. Please reply soon .
Vaginal rejuvenation is a surgical procedure or technique where the inner and outer muscles and structures around the vagina are surgically tightened. Remember that the vagina and surrounding tissues are composed of muscles and elastic tissue. With age and the process of childbirth, these go through a lot of changes. This could lead to changes in the way a woman experiences sex and improve her urinary function. All of this can affect overall health, both physically and emotionally.
Vaginal rejuvenation as a surgery helps to restore muscle tone, improve control and strength. It not just increases sexual pleasure, but can also relieve urinary incontinence.
Ideal candidates: Now, there are specific women who would benefit from this. They are:
- Women who desire a more youthful appearance and improved functioning of the vulva and vaginal areas.
- Women with weakened muscle tone and strength. This could be result of aging, trauma, genetics, or childbirth. In these women, the vaginal tissues are stretched and therefore have less tone and strength and poor control. The sexual experience may be less than satisfactory because of the laxity of these tissues.
Options: Rejuvenation of the vagina can begin with a nonsurgical option and progress to gradually invasive modes.
- The first option would be the Kegel exercise. This involves conscious effort on the woman to hold her breath and consciously control the pelvic floor muscle contractions. This can be done anywhere and often yields wonderful results.
- The second option is the laser wherein a beam of fractional laser light is used to heat the vaginal tissues to about 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. This increased heat causes neocollagenesis, which is the production of new collagen that is firmer and more elastic. The result is growth of a thicker, more youthful vaginal lining.
- The next option would be surgical where the vaginal tissues are surgically manipulated to remove excess, redundant tissue, or shaped to improve cosmetic appearance. This is often required if the pelvic floor muscles have separated. These exercises need to be followed up with Kegel for long-lasting results.
- Increases friction during sexual intercourse
- Improves control over vaginal tissues and muscles
- Improves sexual satisfaction
- Improves cosmetic appearance of the vaginal area
- Reduces internal and external vaginal diameters
- Strengthens the pelvic floor, and can also help relieve urinary incontinence
What to expect?
- This procedure may not be covered by insurance
- Get yourself in safe hands and be clear on what to expect. Expectation mismatch can be a big disappointment post-surgery, and there is nothing much that can be done about that aspect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.