Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu Bala
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu BalaYour feedback matters!
I have done sex on 23 July and take unwanted 72 as a precaution after 25 hours of intimation. My lst period comes on 13 july aftr that my period not come. Today I use pregnancy test which is negative .plz help me. Tell me wht I do. I hav unwanted kit .is it right to use it? please tell me.
I am not having my period in this month and the lower abdomen is paining like period pain from last 10 days without period. Can you please tell me the problem in this.
Is there any chance of pregnancy due to unprotected intercourse done within 10 days before period days?
She is my wife and she is 16 weeks pregnant. She is suffering some vaginal infection. Due to this she is refusing sex. If we do sex she is getting heavy pain for one to two hours. Due to this we did sex just two times in this 16 weeks. Is there any solution for this. Please help us with a solution.
Hello doc, Can anybody pls tell me what actually is vaginitis. I get multiple responses. How can my doc confirm that I am suffering from fungal?
Tips to stay healthy forever.
1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn't matter that your eating a mango over an apple. A mango comes from Konkan and an apple from Kashmir. So mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if you have diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2. Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like, choose groundnut, mustard, coconut. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Ghee n it's benefits.
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3. Include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don't need them. Also, they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4. Farhaan akhtars new ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite. Even ghar ka kachara has fiber, likewise, oats have fiber. Don't chose them for fiber. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till you hv teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6. Sugarcane is d real detox. Drink d juice fresh or eat d sugarcane
7. For PCOS, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. Rice - eat regular white rice. No need for brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do you want to tire your tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is gi index. Rice has mediun gi index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d gi index is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if your more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food shouldnt make you scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make you feel good
12. Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13. No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my nani n dadi ate? if yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need to be fried food so eat them.
16. When not to have chai - tea - don't drink tea as the first thing in the morning or when you're hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17. No green tea please no green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18. Eat all of your traditional foods
19. Strictly no to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/walk more to digest and stay healthy.
My wife is 3 week pregnant. We still want to do sex. Is it safe now. If yes, Then till how many months of pregnancy we can do sex.
After I had a sex on 20/06/2016 night I got my period after 4 days then on next month I got my periods on 26/07/2016 & then on next month on 25/08/2016 but two periods are normal & 3rd period is very less as it last for 2 days & my tummy is outside & I am feeling lil bit lazy so am I pregnant or not?
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.