Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Indu BalaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 yr old female I usually had some red discretion between 15 to 17 day of my 28 day cycle is it normal it happens for few minutes.
Exercising through your period can lead a release of endorphins in your body that can ease menstrual cramps and discomfort you practice it you will be relieved of aches and pains.
I am married 4 months ago. From 2 months i am not having periods. I am not conceived yet. Is there any problem for me to conceive with this irregular periods ?
Sorry but I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend on 16th of September! And within 24 hours (i.e in 21st hour) I took the ipill. And after taking the emergency contraceptive pill I felt headache and lower abdominal pain. My Periods are on 10th every month. But previously in September I got periods on 6th of September. Means on the 10th day of my menstrual cycle I had the intercourse. Now I am waiting for my periods to ensure that ipill did its work. Please tell me my periods will be delayed or may come early? Thank You Have A Nice Day
Hi, i had sex with my hubby on sat night and yesterday night I ate unwanted 72 .so when my periods will come can you help me.
I had an intercourse 3 wiks before but took ipill within 60 hours of pregnancy amd my mensuration date was on 11. But till now not happened. Is this a sign of pregnancy?
1. Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly
2. Drink Hot and Warm Beverages; Add mint or ginger to tea
3. Moong Dal is recommended food during the rainy season because it is easy to digest.
4. Take good quantity of Garlic, Ginger, Hing, Jeera Powder, Pepper, Haldi and Dhania because these spices help improve digestion and immunity.
5. Avoid stale food and prefer freshly cooked food
6. Drink only filtered and boiled water. Don’t keep the water for long.
Do I have vaginismus I can't bear the pain rather I haven't been able to have proper penetrative sex yet I can't bear the pain and he can't penetrate more than an inch inside me Coz I just can't bear it
I am 22yr old female and have done d&c 2weeks before. When I become fully healthy and can plan next?
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation.