Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indu Bala Chawara
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu Bala ChawaraYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have been diagnosed with LABC -- locally advanced breast cancer (Stage 3C) I would like to know more about the tumour markers CA 15-3 ,CA 27-29 and CEA. I would like to know how many breast cancer cells must exist in the body to elicit a positive response --- 1, 5, 20 or a few hundred. If a single breast cancer cell can elicit a positive tumour marker response then these tests can be used after treatment (chemo, surgery and radiation) to see if any cancer cell has survived. Alternatively after treatment I can get my blood tested every two weeks to see if there is any recurrence. In other words I am looking for information about the SENSITIVITY of these tumour marker tests. Waiting for your reply (Female, 40 years)
Dear sir, I had sex with my Gf on 12th March and I used condom too and 17th March ko usse vomiting and loose motion huye thy Meri gf ko periods 4th se 7th date me hota hai so iss bar mere gf ko periods toh huye but pehle jaisa hote usse thoda sa Kam he hua bleeding so she is pregnant or not I want to know?
My last period started on 2 may 2017 (first day of cycle) had intercourse on 20 may 2017 at 4 pm .Took ipill at 7 pm .After having pill after 30 hours I vomited water and it continued for 5 days every morning. Also my bf confirmed there is no ejaculation inside .Are there chances of pregnancy.
Bacteria and virus can flourish around you anytime, anywhere. Whether you are traveling in public transport or sitting in an air-conditioned workplace, you can catch any disease from common cold to severe viral fever.
Yes, medical facilities are readily available in order to get cured at the earliest. But, many of us still make some common mistakes which prolong our illness, and sometimes, make it worse. Well, it not only takes the persistence but basic awareness to recover completely.
Here are a few of those mistakes that you need to stop making in order to get well soon:
- Popping Pills: Indeed, medicines are easily available. But, turning up to a nearby drugstore and popping a pill without consulting your doctor is the foremost mistake that most of you do not realize. Such impulsive behavior can actually do more harm to your body than good.
- Ignoring Nutritious Food: Feeling weak and lethargic is a part of the recovery process. Yes, it does kill your appetite too, but you need to make sure that you are keeping yourself hydrated and consuming enough of nutrients. So, eating fresh fruits and nutrition-rich foods such as chicken soup, khichdi, eggs is must to regain strength and physical stamina.
- Taking Excessive Stress: Thinking about all that piled up work while taking the due rest that your doctor has recommended is really a very bad idea. Stress and anxiety will only slow down the healing process. So, focus on relaxing and getting your immunity back. Once you are fueled up, you can resume the normal activities with great energy.
- Ignoring The Early Signs: Having a blocked nose and headache are early signs of falling ill. These symptoms are usually not taken seriously, and people go about their day as usual, but the fact is that these signs are telling you to slow down and take time off to recuperate. So, pay heed to the signs of your body.
- Spreading Germs: Ignoring the symptoms and mixing freely with everyone is actually doing more harm, not only to your own self but to others as well. Others become prone to illness if you mingle freely with them. So, avoid sharing tissues, pillows, utensils or anything that comes in contact with you.
- Neglecting Time-Tested Remedies: Old time-tested remedies are the best way to go and people often forget them amidst the readily available prescription drugs out there. The regular intake of turmeric milk, ginger, honey and lemon can work wonders for chest congestion and cold. These will not only help you boost your immunity but can speed up the entire recovery process.
- Smoking and Alcohol Consumption: Nothing is worse than smoking cigarettes and consuming alcohol when it comes to your health and immunity. So, when you are sick, try to control the urge to smoke or drink.
When it comes to convalescing from sickness, taking due care is more important than following the medications blindly. In case you have a query, please consult an expert and get answers.