Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indra NarulaYour feedback matters!
While some people see tears as a sign of weakness, for others crying is a crucial way of dealing with grief. Though as children we’re told not to cry and to ‘keep a hold’ of our emotions, letting go of a few tears can help alleviate grief and emotional distress.
Here are a few reasons crying could be a good idea when dealing with loss.
- Crying can stimulate the release of endorphins: Crying cleanses the mind of negative emotions and allows you to express your emotions. Crying can be described as a reaction to pain and in order to control pain, the body releases endorphins. Endorphins are also known as happy hormones as they block the transmission of pain signals and create a sense of contentment. These chemicals can take a little time to have an effect and hence in most cases, you will notice an improvement in your mood after a good cry.
- Crying elevates the mood: Crying can help reduce your body’s manganese levels. A higher than normal manganese level can heighten anxiety, irritability, tiredness and emotional disturbances. By lowering manganese levels, the brain is left with enough space for happier emotions and hence crying can help elevate a person’s mood.
- Crying stimulates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system: The parasympathetic nervous system controls a number of functions including heart rate. Crying can stimulate this system and trigger a state of relaxation. For this reason, you may feel sleepy after crying. This gives your body time to relax and deal with the problem at hand with a calmer mind.
- Crying helps deal with stress: A stressful experience or emotional situation can cause a build-up of stress hormones known as cortisol. As the levels of cortisol increase in the body, it goes into flight or fight mode as an automatic response to stress. Crying reduces the cortisol levels and helps relieve tension and stress almost immediately.
- Crying is cathartic: Every day we are exposed to conflicts and stressful situations that can build up into resentments and leave a person feeling anxious and depressed. Sometimes, giving vent to emotions and crying can help release these pent-up feeling and heap cleanse the mind of these negative emotions. Crying also allows us to open ourselves up to the people around and can improve the levels of intimacy between them. In this way, it can help a person become part of a community. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Me and my husband planning for baby. Before my ovulation day we tried 4 continuous days. Aftr 3 days only I feel like vomiting. Is this sign of pregnancy. Also we would like to know is there any harm in this bcoz we tried 4 days continuously before my ovulation day. Does it affects sperm count.
Hi doctor actually I just need to ask an information I am on implant but I feel left ke pregnant preg test neg +blood test neg but I feel sometime in my belly moving to much pain lowe belly belly button going bigger my belly some time swollen vaginal bleed spot and discharge smell I can't eat fell nausea what you say about it.
Hi Im 20 years old girl.Im facing a problem of irregular periods since 2 months.The last time I had my periods was in december.Im not involved in any sexual activities and totally sporting my virginity. I take good diet but still facing this problem.Please suggest me with solution because this is resulting me with small breakouts on my face and even weight gain on my stomach and abdomen area.Please Help!
I m 19 years old. When I eat anything I m feeling uneasy n heavy motion occurs what is the reason and there is a late in menstrual but yy.
I am suffering from earlier menstrual cycle from last 9 months. My menstrual cycle comes in 15 days. It is 15 days earlier. Due to this I am facing weakness. There are so many pimples on face. Please refer me proper guidance to cure this disease.
My friend is 19 years old and she had sex forcefully. More than 20 times. She's worried for her hymen repair. Is it possible. Secondly, she's suffering from polycystic Ovaries. Can she be pregnant in future. Will she can become mother. Please help.
I have periods problem from past 5years and also I have more hair falling problem. Even it was completely my hair count was reduced. Please suggest to do to improve my hair as well as to get regular periods. I tried many medicines and courses but no use with that. Only for the particular period it was regular. I have pcod problem as well. Please suggest.
7th day of my period that is 20 april. We made out. Without protection, he didn't ejaculate inside me though. I don't basically have any symptoms now. But in case if I'm pregnant how many days after making will I know I'm pregnant? And till how many months is medical abortion applicable?
Mai 21 saal ki hu. Maine apne boyfriend ke sath 10 baar sex kia hai. Toh ab sex na karu toh kya 1-2 saal tak pahle jaisa ho sakta hai tab sex karne par firr se blood aaega.
Hii. I am married person. My wife is thyroid patient her thyroid is 83.3 n her hemoglobin is 7.4. Before 40 days ago we make physical relationship. Bt nw she is pregnant. We does not want a child in this time. So which medicine my wife will used for this. please give some medicine.
Hello doctor 1 week ago I accidentally ejaculated in water bucket in bathroom I poured the water and cleaned the bucket with soap and again filled water and poured and again filled the bucket after 10 mins I came out a female gone and used bucket for vaginal wash. Then I came to know that I forget the jug inside the bucket I washed only the bucket not the jug after ejaculation I taken out the jug and washed the bucket and after washing I kept the jug in bucket with out washing. My question is sperm may fallen on the jug and the used by female cause pregnancy I am not sure that the drop fallen on the water or on the jug in it NOTE: I also washed the jug only inside not out side Any pregnancy risk?
Do not let that round bump come in the way of lovemaking. Pregnancy often brings about substantial physical distance between couples. The mother goes through unimaginable bodily exhaustion while the father could be busy balancing things inside and outside the household; they hardly find time to reach out to one another through physical expression of love. However, an expecting couple should find ways to make love quite often as it is the best way to relieve stress and anxiety.
These five positions can be adopted for wonderful sex during pregnancy:
- Spooning can give you immense satisfaction: Spooning is the best available option if you are looking for shallow penetration. Women opt for this position especially in their third trimester when the belly is too big for any face to face action. The male has his hands free and can hence touch or stimulate you without any hindrance.
- Try going on top to relieve exertion: When the man is on top with the woman underneath, pressure could be built up on the baby bump. To avoid such a case, the woman can go on top. This way, deeper penetration is facilitated. Both partners can see each other's faces during intercourse and the female's erogenous zones can be easily accessed by the male. For extra support, a pregnant lady could lean backwards and place her hands alongside her partner's legs.
- You could be the doggy to avoid pressure: You could be the doggy by either leaning against the wall or by bending over on the sofa. This way your baby remains safe and your back is saved from stress too. Having sex in this position is specifically beneficial for those who have spine injuries.
- Lying side by side to form a pair of scissors: This position will only help the man enter you at a shallow level yet it is a beautiful way of having intercourse as both of you can see each other and cuddle or kiss constantly to convey love.
- The classic missionary pose can be redefined: The classic missionary pose can be modified to suit your needs. You could wrap your legs around your partner's waist while the two of you face each other; the male is required to kneel at the edge of the bed to adjust his thrusts properly.