Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am feeling very tired and pain in my head always and I am unable to do anything because feeling very sick. I am feeling very lazy since last 2 years. I am married now. My married life is very happy. But actually my problem is feeling tired and and pain in my head. So I need immediately suquestion on this matter to take necessary steps against it. So I can live my life confidently and motively.
Epilepsy is a relatively common disorder. Most cases of epilepsy can be controlled with a combination of drug therapy and healthy lifestyle. In some cases, surgery may also be advised. Epilepsy affects not only the lifestyle of the patient but also that of their caregiver. Each person reacts to epilepsy in a different way and hence the type of care needed also varies from person to person. While some patients have few seizures and require care only when they're having a seizure others need round the clock care. Here are a few tips to keep in mind if a loved one suffers from epilepsy.
- Know what type of epilepsy he/she is dealing with: Not all epileptic seizures are the same. Find out what type of seizures your loved one suffers from and what are the possible triggers associated with Involve yourself in their lifestyle. Epilepsy should not be a reason for your loved one to lock themselves in a room to stay safe. Participate in activities with them of you feel the activity may be a safety risk if they were to have a seizure; for example - swimming.
- Notice seizure triggers: Often an epileptic patient may not remember the seizure after it has occurred. As their care giver, keep a seizure diary to track their seizures and its related triggers. Look for patterns in the triggers to their epilepsy attacks.
- Keep them safe during a seizure: When experiencing a seizure, the patient will lose consciousness, experience muscle convulsions and may grit his teeth. If the person is standing, hold them so that they do not fall. If they are lying down, try turning them onto their side. Do not put anything into their mouth.
- Take care of them after a seizure: After the seizure, people are most likely to be confused, tired and have a headache. Check for injuries and keep them calm till medical help arrives. Loosen clothing around their neck and ensure that there is nothing inhibiting their breathing.
- Medical identification: While someone who suffers from seizures often is likely to always have someone with them, others who have rare seizures may often venture out alone. In such cases, ensure that they always have medical identification on them. Also make sure that their friends, colleagues etc are aware of their medical condition.
- Help them maintain a healthy lifestyle: Staying active is essential for people with epilepsy. Avoid contact sports and pick low impact exercises like walking, running or swimming. Following a buddy system is essential when an epileptic person works out. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist and ask a free question.
Hi, I am male 29 yrs, I am experiencing hot flush in both my legs for few seconds. And have severe pain in my ankle when I wake up in the morning. I am currently taking ibuprofen 400 mg 3x day please advise.
I am a 36 year old lady mother of two kids, often I have server head ache and migraine. The pain is too much and I can not bear it . I had consume tab combiflam ,for the head ache. There is no other problem except the skipping of periods. Further after my second kid I had done my tubuctomy also. Please advise what I should do whom to consult. What is the remedy.
Dear sir I am facing premature ejaculation. My penis doesn't erect easily. I was ok before some time. But now I'm facing this problem before one week. So please give me suggestion as much as possible.
Sir I don't get proper erection at my penis what should I do. And my penis foreskin remain intact to my penis and doesn't get full opened please suggest home remedies or and gel oil which will help in blood circulation and full erection.
WHAT IS THE PROPER TREATMENT FOR TUBERCULOSIS IN STOMACH ? WHETHER IT IS FULLY CURABLE ? HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES TO CURE ? IS THERE IN MEDICINE IN AYURVEDA / HOMEOPATH FOR THE SAME ?
Sir, mere jab 14 age tabse main weekly hasta maithan karta hu us buri aadat abhi tak chor nehi paraha hu is ke wajase mere penis bohat chota or patla hogaya hai kaise is aadat KO chode please help me sir?
Hi I feel dizziness always and I checked BP it is fine. I can not able to sleep properly. Could you please advise.
I am taking eptoin 100mg tablet everyday for the last 4 years for epilepsy. 4 years before I had epilepsy. Now after taking this tablet I am totally out of this problem till now. Can I stop taking this problem permanently now?
I am 18years old I am suffering from sever headache that too only right side and some times only left side what should I do please help me.
My parathyroid hormones level is 172.8 what is the solution? Feeling problem in breathing. Please advise.
Triolocity injection is safe for sugar control .is there any after effect of this injection and what is the substitute of this.
My iron is very low and my haemoglobin count is 11 Also I have vitamin D deficiency I feel drowsy. Weakness and heavy head I consume pan masala Please suggest.
Hi finger in the right hand is swollen. Puss is forming in it. It's raining continuously. What. Should I do?
I have some acidic problems for a long time. It is like air is there in my stomach. Also seems to have indigestion problems sometimes. Kindly suggest me any daily routine food items which could make me free from acidic disorders. Also which may make me feel energetic as I feel lot of dizziness throughout the day. Sleep is also not accurate. Stress is heavy but I will not indulge into it.
Do you feel your stomach bloat after meals? If you notice, this doesn't happen after every meal? Only at times. And at other times when you eat specific foods. Well, there are foods cause your stomach to bloat, so the wise thing to do is to know about them and avoid them!
Here are a few of the biggest criminals:
1. Cold drinks: Yes, these carbonated drinks have numerous side effects on your health. One of them is that they bloat your tummy. Beer happens to fall in this category too.
2. Dairy Products: For the lactose intolerant, dairy products are almost like poison. The intolerance can be mild, moderate of severe, but one of the symptoms is gas. You can try to limit your consumption of dairy products.
3. Apples: Apples and pears are known to contain a high percentage of fiber. While they are important for us and should be eaten, if is good to know that they can affect sensitive tummies. Eat bit by bit, and if it helps, peel the skin and then eat.
4. Few Vegies: While they are excellent health foods, asparagus, cabbage and broccoli are the vegetables which cause gas in the stomach, which in turn leads to bloating of the tummy.
5. Sodium: Sodium is also another reason for bloated tummies, so it is advised to limit salt intake.
6. Fast Foods: Fast foods like sausages, fried foods, ice cream, sweetened products , etc are known to cause the belly to bloat.
7. Rice Preparations: Rice is known to swell up inside the stomach once it gets water, hence making the stomach feel bloated.
8. Hard Drinks: Alcohol is also said to add weight near the stomach and make it feel bloated.
Related Tip: What Causes Acidity? Understanding its Symptoms and Causes