Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indra Devi ValechaYour feedback matters!
I have skin allergy since a year and it is burning a lot during night time. When I use FOURDERM ointment and TYZA tablet it gets relieved but for temporary only. May I get any suggestions from anyone? If need I can send pics of those rashes.
Hi, I am 32 years old. I got my uric acid tested and the result is 6.8mg/dl. Can you please suggest if this is okay? Else what should I do to lower this.
He's suffered for his marriage. Because he is having small penis. He already taken medicine for enlargement in online but no improvement. What he can do now please give us a suggestion about that.
I have little body pain and little throat pain. I am travelling very much from last few weeks and there is very little pain near my left chest. Also I feel feverish and little head ache. Should I consult a doctor if yes then which doctor. Or will I become normal after lots of rest.
I am 23 years old male. May I use Dabur shilajit gold capsule 30 for sexual well Ness as well as to gain daily working energy? Has it any side effects? How it works? Pls suggest doc.
My heart rate at rest is approx 50 bpm. Is it ok. I started going for a walk daily for the last one month. I'm taking a daily dose of multivitamin. Does that effect heart rate.
last week my sugar level is 187 after meals 372 after I taken treatment my sugar level reduces but still I have erection problem next month I have marriage pls help me.
I am continuously suffering from blocked nose over one month. I took medicines too but they don't affected me. What can I do now to get relief from it?
I have my body temperature very high than the every other being. Nd when coming in touch. My mom often says that you must be suffering from a fever inside. I am 22,5'4 tall weighing 45 kgs. I wanted to put on some weight healthily. Is there a link between the body's normal temperature. Metabolism Nd weight gain r loss. Nd suggest me with the remedies I can follow to reduce my body temperature to normal.
Pneumonia is a type of lung infection that may affect one or both lungs. In this condition the air sacs, also known as alveoli, fill with pus or fluid, which makes it difficult to breathe. Moreover, pneumonia is known to cause inflammation in the air sacs. This disease may range from mild to life threatening and the severity depends on cause of inflammation, the organism fostering your infection, your age and general health.
Most common symptoms associated with the condition are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Shaking chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- Rapid breathing
- Dry cough
- Muscle aches
- Bluish skin tone due to oxygen deficiency
- Blood in sputum that is coughed up mucus
- Labored breathing
- High fever
- Bacteria: One of the most common causes of pneumonia is the bacteria named as Streptococcus pneumoniae. This type of pneumonia may occur after you have had flu or a cold or maybe even on its own. Moreover, it may affect only one part of the lung i.e. the lobe and is also known as lobar pneumonia.
- Viruses: Viruses are one of the main reasons why children below 5 years of age suffer from pneumonia. Viruses that cause pneumonia may also cause cold or flu. Viral pneumonia is usually mild and may be treated at home itself. However, in some cases, it may be very severe and life-threatening.
- Mycoplasmas: Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that doesn't have a cell wall around the cell membrane which is why they are usually unaffected by most antibiotics which target cell wall synthesis. The symptoms of pneumonia caused by mycoplasmas are mild and the patient does not require bed rest. This type of pneumonia is known as 'Walking Pneumonia'.
- Fungi: People with weakened immune systems or chronic health problems usually develop pneumonia due to fungi. You may also develop fungal pneumonia by inhaling large doses of it mainly found in soil or bird droppings.