Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Indra AhujaYour feedback matters!
I am 39 years female I am suffering with arthritis since 3 years I am taking saaz 500 mg. I got relief ,but now I am suffering again please suggest some suitable way. Thanks a lot.
I have pain in my feet. I took many medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
My Mother is 74 years and suffering from acute Osteoarthritis. She has been on Medical treatment and has also taken Injections giving her temporary relief for about a year and more. The Pain does not subside and she finds it difficult to walk . She does not get the speed like us or in general perspective. Is there any permanent cure or remedy for the same. She has also used Liniment like Pyroflex, Ayurvedic Oils-(Thailams) etc.
I have pain in my back due to regular studying in 12 class and my eyesight is also effective please give me the solution.
25 days back scaling was done and My dentist advised application of Zingisol. I am doing. But after 25 days, there seems little bleeding in mouth when I get up in morning. Kindly suggest.
I am 30 yr old, working as account whole day sitting only, feeling sick and back pain. Kindly advice.
I am suffering from sciatica or slip disc for the last two months. My back pain is unbearable. Its starting from back then go towards back of my thigh and legs. please give me some tips or ideas, how it will cure.
I am 20 years male and have ache in the joint of the leg. I tried on different medicine but it does not give relief.
Doctor. My friends bones are regularly paining after walking some distance please suggest me which prescription I will take?
I am female 50 years old, my leg and lower back aching at night. Last year fall from a 5 feet high wall. What to do?
sir good evening my brother whose age is 20 is getting mild back pain and itchy sometimes from a week towards his right side of body. And he has legs and hands pains. And everything is fine. His brain and etc are normal. Why this pain he is getting. What is the reason for it.
10 years back I had injury near tail bone from then near tail bone there is a pain in sitting position. Pain has increased from 2 years. I have taken MRI SCAN 2 years back which shows nothing. What is the solution to the problem.
I have a problem with my legs, it will be pain too much when I kick my bike, pain was started only in my left leg from my thighs to foot. Its too much painful. It will be out of control and I can not walk properly. When I take a pain killer then it k0make me relief. What should I do.
Is surgery is must for l5-s1 nerve compression? please sugest me alternate remedies is varma is priscribable.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.