Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indira Satpal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira SatpalYour feedback matters!
We always had protected sex, even last time we had protected sex, We used condoms. and we even checked the condom by filling up water inside after using it. My girlfriend has a problem of delayed periods always. Now its been a month, she missed her period. And now she has brown coloured discharge once, and even breast milk colour white discharge. Is she pregnant? Or is she not?
How to treat hot flashes after menopause?
A hot flash, at times called a hot flush, is a speedy sensation of heat and once in a while a red, flushed face accompanied by sweating. The exact reason for hot flashes is not known, but rather might be associated with changes in circulation. Hot flashes happen when the blood vessels close to the skin's surface widen to cool. A woman may likewise sweat to chill off her body. What is more, a few ladies have a fast heart rate or chills. Hot flashes are the most common symptom of menopause.
Hot flashes differ among women experiencing menopause. A few of them have hot flashes for a brief span during menopause. Other ladies may have hot flashes forever. For the most part, hot flashes are less extreme over time. You most likely cannot maintain a strategic distance from hot flashes during menopause, yet there are things that might make them more serious. To prevent hot flashes, keep away from these triggers:
- Spicy nourishments
- Tight clothing
- Tobacco or smoke
Different things you can do to keep hot flashes under control include:
- Stay cool: Keep your room cool during the evening. Use fans during the day. Wear light layers of garments with regular strands, for example, cotton. Using cooling pads to lay your head on during the evening may be useful.
- Breathing: Try deep and moderate stomach breathing (six to eight breaths for each moment). Try to relax for fifteen minutes in the morning, fifteen minutes at night and at the onset of hot flashes.
- Exercise: Exercise every day. Walking, swimming, moving, and bicycling are all great ways to keep fit and keep hot flashes at bay.
- Hormone substitution treatment: Talk to your specialist about taking hormone substitution treatment, or HRT, for a brief span – less than 5 years. This treatment prevents hot flashes from occurring in numerous women. In addition, it can help different symptoms of menopause, including vaginal dryness and mood issue. Remember that when you quit taking HRT, the hot flashes may return. Short-term HRT has a few dangers, including blood clots and gallbladder aggravation. In case that HRT is not a good fit for you, there are different medicines that may offer help.
- Botanicals and herbs: Some herbs can help soothe the hot flashes. These are:
- Soy items: Plant estrogens, found in soy items, are thought to have weak estrogen-like impacts that may decrease hot flashes. Soy food and not supplements are prescribed.
- Dark cohosh: A few studies propose that dark cohosh might be useful in the short-term (six months or less) to treat hot flashes and night sweats. Symptoms include gastrointestinal problems.
- Evening primrose: This oil is another plant that is regularly used to treat hot flashes. Symptoms include queasiness and loose bowels. Ladies taking certain medicines, for example, blood thinners, should not take evening primrose oil.
- Flaxseed: This is thought to diminish the side effects of menopause, especially hot flashes. It's otherwise called linseed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
I have few questions regarding uterine polyps: 1. Can unmarried women develop polyps and can they be removed non surgically? 2. In what circumstances or size of polyp does it require to undergo a surgery. Does fertility get affected by surgery? 3. What is the average cost of undergoing hysteroscopy polypectomy in metropolitan cities?
Me and my wife had sex for the first time 18 days back and her monthly cycle was due on 26-27 Feb but still cycle has not started. She's worried and have stomach aches as well. Please advise.
Sir mai kuch sex sambandhi jaankari chata hu. Agar sir sex kiya ho aur liquid andar na gya ho to pregnancy ka koi khatra to nhi. Aur aise me unwanted 72 ka upyog kiya jaye to koi problem to nhi hogi. Please advice me.
I am 21 years old girl and I had been suffering from diabetes since 5 years. I have decided to get married in 23 or 24. Suggest me something about my health to avoid future problems regarding my health and my future children's health to avoid diabetes to them.
Hi, my name is Dr Anupama Mehta. I am a homeopathic consultant. I've been practising homoeopathy for the last 16 years and presently I am based in Gurgaon. Today i'll be speaking to you about the allergies of respiratory system and allergy in the condition when our body reacts abnormally to a substance which is considered harmless for most people.
The substance can enter our body through our eyes, nose, mouth or skin. When the substance enters our body it triggers an allergic reaction mediated through the IgE antibodies. This causes the release of the chemicals which cause inflammation like histamine and this can cause various symptoms like skin rashes, headaches, itchy runny nose, swelling, nausea or diarrhea among the few. The more severe allergic reactions are anaphylaxis and this can be life-threatening. The respiratory energies are caused by house dust mite, potions or the air pollution or pets or mold. While these do not usually cause anaphylactic reaction, they can cause very troublesome some tools which can seriously affect a person's quality of life and his health.
The most common allergy is due to aero allergens are rhinitis which can affect the nose. The asthma, which affects the lungs or they may occur together or really they can be eczema on alta carya affecting the skin. The respiratory allergies can be seasonal like the hay fever which is caused by Pollen or it can occur throughout the year in the cases when it is caused by indoor allergens. The most common symptoms are itchy or runny nose, congestion of the nose, sneezing. It is given coughing or tightness of chest, difficulty in breathing, wheezing, itchy and inflamed eyes, itchy skin rashes and sinuses headaches, poor concentration and disturbs. Most allergic asthma is seen in children and only the mildest cases of allergic asthma will disappear by poverty. In case this person continue to have difficulty after stability the causal agent of asthma mostly becomes the infection.
The best way to avoid the allergy is to avoid allergen but in most cases of respiratory allergies the allergen is either unidentifiable or unavoidable like you can't avoid going to office. The children have to go to school. They have to play in the park so what can you do. You can wear masks, you can avoid your funny pet at home. You can use the humidifier with your AC, wash your bed linens at least once a week or stay indoors during peak all in time. Steam inhalation is also won best way to elevate the system. I often advise my patients to make steam inhalation a habit at least twice a week. The single step goes a long way in warding off potential episode.
Any treatment for allergy would be effective only if we treat the allergy rather than alleviating the symptoms only because each exposure would bring back the symptoms and sometimes increased severity. The antihistamines which are usually used to treat allergy only to alleviate and mass the symptoms but they do not prevent their progression. But homeopathy on the other hand seeks to cure the allergy itself. Being honesty approach to health and disease homeopathy has to build immunity. It also helps to be relief in acute attacks of energies while helping to cure the allergy from the root. In case of asthma homeopathic medicines can bring up to dilation make it easier to breathe and bring out to fly. some homeopathic medicines which are effective and give similarities are arsenic album ABM creeper bryonia bromium hipersilve justitia and sambucus nigra but for cure of your allergy you must visit your homeopathic consultant who will after the case is taking prescribe a constitutional medicine for you to help cure your allergy. Compliance and persistence with homeopathic treatment help in efficient results. If you know if you wish to know more about the allergies of the homeopathic treatment you can contact me through lybrate.com or visit my clinic.
My clinic in south city 2, Gurgaon.
Thank you. Best of health to you.