Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indira ManochaYour feedback matters!
Respected Dr, we have 5 months' baby boy ,,,my wife has problem of low breastfeeding, she's providing powder prescribed as Child specialist,then shall we start boiled milk of cow...for his feeding?
Hi Doctor i am 30 year old female.I am not obese.My cycles are irregular,my cycles are usually aftr two months and stay for number of days.N i have some greenish discharge from my left breast,as per doctors i m suffering from pcod,I consulted number of doctors but they suggest to take oral contraceptives,i m getting married next year,pleaselet me know how to get rid of this pcod.How can i regular my cycles and how can i increase the chances of getting pregnant,i m very scared. and dr is there any other treatment other than contraceptives as i feel they are not safe drugs.My concern is i dont want any fertility issues in future.So please suggest somthing
My menstrual cycle was on 14aug to 18aug then there is continuous spotting discharge of red color. I consulted a Dr. N gave me medicine on 6 sept my next menstrual cycle was started till 12 sept n she gave me medicine for 21 days isLEVONORGESTREL & ETHINYL ESTRADIOL TAB I daily takes it. On 14sep I saw urine color was change but I ignored. Yesterday there were red color urine n I also had fever so I take medicine. Why urine color is red? recently ultrasound checkup also exist bt Dr. Said there were nthg wrong.
Madam, I am 21 year old I had my last periods on 28th Jan and I had unprotected sex on 5 Feb evening and then took unwanted 72 on 8 th morning then on 25 th I have bleeding which is Brown in colour and it stops on next day morning mam please help me I am quite stressed please and I also had a protected sex on 16 th.
My wife is pregnant with 4 month have complain of stomachache sometimes what precautions should taken?
I have pcos. I am trying to conceive I had my periods on 6 june and on 3rd day (9 june) of period I took humog injection and then on 11 and 13 june I took same injection. On 16 june done with sonography of ovulation study in it 16 and 15 mm two focille on right ovary and 16 and 17 mm 3 focille on left ovary observed Et is 8 mm. After sonography doctor inject hcg injection. And on 19 june to till today I am trying to conceive how many chances of me to get pregnant doctor gave me fegest 200 (progesterone sustain tablet) for 20 day also. I am hypothyroid with irregular periods.
Hi, I am 38 years old female, my periods are very regular but I have constipation and gas problem from 10th day on wards from the start date of my periods, kindly suggest something.
Hi mam how to increase the sex I am also daibtese person but everyday 1 time intercourse 2 time facing the problem so east is the solution please want to know.
Hi sir, Me and my girlfriend are going to have intercourse this saturday for the first time. And we both are virgins. The thing is, she is so scared about the pain. I tried to say in many ways, yet she is scared. Could you please suggest me how to approach and make our first experience successful.
I have in a relationship for 6 year. Never use protection when having sex. From last year she take pill for not to get pregnant. Is it possible she had any problem when she got with someone. E.g pregnancy and any other issue.
I am a 27 years boy. My problem is i am unable to keep the erection for more than 2 minutes if i am not touching the tool. It automatically looses the erection, immediately after leaving the tool. Although i am a healthy guy i am unable to understand why this is happening.Please help.
My lmp jan: 27 th, 13 th day scan follicle 18.5X14mm, 14 thh day HCG injected, 16th day of scan one follicle ruptured other 2 are RO14X11mm, LO 17X14mm in ovary. 17th day I cannot able to intercourse. How many days stay in egg? When is most conceivable day of mine?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. menisci is exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common injury faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of pain and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a menisci tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn menisci depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
- You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
- Stiffness and swelling
- You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
- You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not happening through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. The surgery is done through a small incision, called as arthroscopic surgery or key hole surgery, where in the torn meniscus is either repaired or trimmed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.