Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. IndiraYour feedback matters!
My wife has been taken a rubella vaccine yesterday. That doctors tell us, do not be physical with each other before 28 days after vaccine taken. what if we get close to each other ?
Hi I'm 20 weeks pregnant, my Ayurveda doctor prescribed me mahavilwadi leham, is this safe during pregnancy? becoz in some website it's mentioned as avoid this during pregnancy (I dnt hv any vomit sensation from tha beginning) pls help.
I am 25 years old and weight 60 kg. I got periods when I was 11 years old. But from that time till today I get every alternate month. If for jan I gets on 15th then for feb I won't get and March it will be on 28th. This is happening from past 10 years. In a year I get only 6-7 periods. What shall I do? Now a days I get unbearable pain during periods.
I did AMH plus test. Result is 1.3(low). I am trying to conceive. Doctors prescribed me to take normoz along with ovares sr 75. From 3rd day of mens i am taking goodova 50mg followed by duphaston tablet. Is there any other drug to take to get success in conceiving. Plz suggest me.
I got married in June 2014. After marriage due to some fear of sex my wife can not penetrate my penis in her vagina with her hand. Also some family problem we can not do the intercourse continuously. That time my wife mc was also not regular. That time my all sperm not went to vagina. But now my wife do the sex properly means fearless. Also her mc also regular my all sperm going to vagina . My semen report also normal . My wife penetrate my penis in her vagina this is normal. Also we are doing sex properly from the last three month. We require any treatment. Or we will get good news after some few month. Please reply.
My daughter is 20 years of age. Never had any problems with her periods before. Suddenly for last two months not getting her periods. Rest all are ok. I mean otherwise she s perfectly ok.
I had taken misoprostol yesterday night & it's happened 7 hours but still I hadn't bleed. I am so much worried about this please answer me what is the maximum time at which blood may come after taking misoprostol.
I am suffering from irregular periods when I consulted doctor some r saying I have no blood in my body mine is o negative blood group n some doctor r saying I'm suffering from pcod on my left ovary I'm not getting my periods from past 2 years.
Hair fall: hair should fall at periodic intervals so that new ones grow up (abt handful every month). If it's more than usual den arises d probs.
Many young adults chief complaint. Main reasons are a) normally b) dandruff c) stressful life d) lack personal hygiene e) salty water f) lack of nutrition g) others like chemotherapy, local infection.
I would advise first with a) personal hygiene like taken head bath every 2 days, applying oil b) leading a stress less life like doing meditations, workouts c) dandruff: home remedies - buying from market plain aloe vera shampoo n bhringraj oil (google n see wat it is). Apply oil n wait for 15-30 mins n take a head bath with shampoo on alternate days. Use for 2-3 wks if no outcome consult a physician d) nutrition: take protein rich foods e) local infection: consult physician to rule out any
I am suffering from period problem as I HV bleeding continuing for several days. Wht may b the reason nd wht should I do?
Doctor I am unmarried 25 years old girl I am suffering from irregular period always 7days delay, but from 3 months it flows only for 2or 3days in it 2&3 day lightly flow, my breast is small it seems that every part of body are going to fatty except breast. Tell me how it flow perfectly and how can I grow my breast.
Sir, I am 17 yrs. Old. My stomach pains during period. I can't do anything in my periods day. My period smells very bad. It has lack of blood too. What should I do doctor?
Sir, my lady is having some thick fluid like substance from her vagina in regular basis. Why this might be? is this because of sexual arousal, period or anything else?
She is not intimate with his partner .so I ask you what's the problem she is not doing sex she lots of try but not intimate.
Hello sir, I got oral sex with one lady 2 years back. After 2 days of oral sex knee pains started in my body. All knees effected and pain! What type of disease is this.
Hello, during pregnancy can we have sex? This is the 1st time my wife is pregnant and its 5th month started. Whenever we have sex we are little afraid whether we should have sex or not, and also which positions we should take and avoid. And up to what extent the penis should be penetrated in the vagina? We both are the lover of wild sex, now can you please tell us how hard the sex should we have? And for how long? please help.
SUSTEN SR 400mg for getting periods twice a day orally can I eat 800 mg in one day.what are the side effects will it cause over bleeding read in net that these pills are also taken vaginally.
Crunchy, juicy, tasty and filled with goodness, fruits are nutrition powerhouses. There are a few statements doing the rounds on the internet that have scared people into believing that fruits can be eaten at certain times only. Let us separate the facts from the myths to put you at ease
- Should fruits be eaten on an empty stomach? The argument that myth mongering articles seem to put out there is that fruits are most beneficial if eaten on an empty stomach. This is partially true. There are no added benefits of eating fruits on an empty stomach per say. Contrary to claims that it can help aid weight loss, this can work if you fill yourself with fruits and hence consume lesser calories via your meal.
- Should fruits not be eaten with other foods? The big myth perpetrated out there is that if you mix fruits with your meals, it will make you bloat. The argument provided is that fruits digest faster than other food and mixing of the two can lead to unwanted side effects as the body has trouble digesting the carbohydrates in fruit when mixed with other foods. This is reality is not true. Think about it. If our stomach is incapable of digesting mixed meals, we would not be able to digest most foods as our meals are generally a combination of nutrients like vegetables, fibre, carbs and protein.
- Should fruits not be eaten after meals? This is a big one floating out there. Fruits are high in sugar content. When eaten after a meal, the sugar feeds the bacteria aiding the fermentation process in the stomach. The stomach produces high concentrations of hydrochloric acid to break down the food. This is a hostile environment that does not let the food stay long enough for bacteria to colonize or reproduce.
- Does eating fruits at the wrong time produce gas in the stomach? In reality, gas is produced by the colon and not the stomach. While certain fruits may cause a reaction resulting in feeling gassy, it has nothing to do with your food content.
- What is the science behind the false alarms: A lot of diets focus not only on what you eat but how you eat it in combination with other food. An Ayurvedic diet, for example, recommends that you eat fruits separately from other foods, especially proteins. Most myths have stemmed out from specific advice given in specific cases which have been generalized to increase the scare factor. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, combing citrus fruits with rice increases the body's absorption of iron. Other studies have shown that combining certain berries with legumes increases the antioxidant property in each food. Compared to traditional desserts like cakes and cookies, fruits instead add nutrition and fiber and fill your sweet tooth craving. So it all depends on what your dietitian advises you.
Fruits can be a great source of nutrition in our daily diet. To know which ones can give you the most benefit, consult a doctor today.