Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. IndiraYour feedback matters!
My wife is having a problem of repeated miscarriages for last 3 years. We have done all the tests for her (i. E. Apla profile, beta2 glycoprotein profile, tvus, torch, hba! c, tsh etc) please sugeest a line of treatment or what else we can do. She is 26 year old and I am 32 year old.
We are in starting 6th month of pregnancy. Last ultrasound showed a white spot in baby's heart. Just want to confirm wat is it about. Doctor said nothing to worry it will disappear most of the times. Also my wife has thyroid too. Does it effect baby?
I want to know that each and every girl/women is interested in doing sex with his life partner. I always think that beautiful or sexy looking girls are only interested in sex. Normal or simple looking are not interested. I am not a married but searching a life partner for me.
The practice of drinking cold milk during this fast/ this day has its origins in science. Sharad ritu (Autumn season = Ashwin & Kartik maas) brings in very hot days and cool nights. During such weather, ‘pitta’ or acidity or the body heat becomes predominant in our body. Consumption of milk & rice flakes is a good remedy for ‘pitta’.
- There is also a close connection between the moon and the Sharad Purnima day – the moon is believed to be close to the earth on the day and it is believed that moon’s rays contain nourishing elements. People believe that as the moon is nearest to the earth on the day and as moon’s rays has several curative properties it will be helpful to human beings. So people spend the evening under moonlight.
- Chandra, the moon god, is associated with herbs and medicine in Hinduism. The rays are believed to be associated with mental health, Depression, Emotions, Mood Swings, Cold, Phlegm, Asthma, Distress, Insomnia, Weak Left eye, Breasts and womb effected in Astrology. The rays being cooling in nature suppress the body heat.
- The showering of Bhakti Raas on the Sharad Purnima night by Krishna on Gopis and Radha has been the main theme for poets and philosophers and still continues to attract the fantasies of common man. The Sharad Purnima night is also seen as the night of love and couples come out at night to face the moon and express their love. Therefore, Sharad purnima becomes the night of pure unconditional love and meditation.
- Meditation for at least 5 minutes in front of the "moon amrit shower" brings peace and health to the mind and the body ( The ideal timing for meditation tonight is 8.50 pm to 12.10 am).
Menstruating since 4 days .is it withdrawal bleed or implantation. Because I took unwanted 72 after my intercourse on 11/8 .and started to bleed on 30/8 .To prepare my periods I took turmeric in boiled water one time. Otherwise my actual date is on 4/8 which is yet to come or I need to do urine test.
Hi doc, I am 22 years old female, me and my boy friend had unprotected sex continuously for the past 4 days. We had anal sex too. With too much sex I experienced burning and inflammation of the vaginal opening. And so we stopped having sex and I took ipill. Now I have started to feel itching at the vaginal opening, and there is a white cheesy discharge that has a peculiar odour. I fear I have got some infection. Pls help me.
Hey am 35 week pregnant. Today I had done my 9th month scanning.in that 1 layer umbilical cord is rounded by baby. Is that is a problem. I was totally tensed. Pls say a rly.
I am 22 years. I had unprotected sex before 3 days of my period date but my periods not come till now please suggest me any pills for get period I did not take any medicine after unprotected sex please suggest me any pills thank you.
I had twice miscarriage, I just want to know the reason what care should I take in order to avoid that And I've a pcod problem also I'm planning for a baby now is that fine or should I wait until pcod is cleared.
I am 4 & a half months pregnant my age is 33 years what is the right time for triple marker test. Double marker test has been done.
Hii. I am 28 years old. When I come office I take breakfast at 9 to 9: 30 a. M. My office timing is 10 to 7p. M. In between this time at 3 to 4 p. M I get hungry when I take some fast foods from market that is not digestive to me and feels heavy diet. So please tell me that what is the better option for taking some light food types between these period?
I am pregnant but I want no child Now so please consult me. How stop my pregnancy I am one month pregnant wife. Consult me.
We are trying for a baby. There is a lot of itching when we do sex because of which we are not able to do. Trying since 3 months but no results. I get periods on time. 28 day cycle. I have little bit of white discharge in a day.
Hello doctor, I have a problem of infertility. Earlier I conceived two times with iui but both time miscarriage. This time doctor said I am suffering from pcos. And my amh level is 6.69. Is it possible to conceive with iui again aur I have to go with ivf. I am taking extreme tab 3 a day for weight loss.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.