Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indira GaneshanYour feedback matters!
My wife is 5 weeks pregnant. Her HCG is not getting double in 48-72 hours. First beta HCG was done on 8th April and it was 136.54 and second was on 10 april and HCG was 200.9. Is there any complication? Or is it fine.
I'm too lazy and not getting interested in anything. I need to change I wanna be energetic, good body, good health, peaceful mind, happy life. My mom's humble request is to see me energetic in both mind and body. Sooo please suggest me the best you can do.
In old days, men were working in farm, women were cooking, taking care of animals, going to farms with food, to bring water and other things she used to walk 4-6 miles per day. These were exercises. Youngsters were playing games like kabbadi, gilli danda, kho-kho etc.
Today, we are not doing much physical work due to comforts. Now car and scooter have become essential. We spend spare time to watch tv and work on pc. These things play important role to increase weight. The sedentary lifestyle and overweight is root cause of diseases and so many other diseases.
Therefore, include the exercise as part of your daily life.
For more information visit: www.akshardiabetescentre.com
My wife is pregnant now she is in her twenty first week. Her bp was regularly 110/70 now it gradually reducing as 100/70; 95/65; and now she has reached 95/60, what are its effect on her and baby and what she should do.
Haw can be baby's mental power strong during pregnancy from 6 month to end like scientist memory etc.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.
I had miscarriage in last year after that I am unable to conceive. From last six months my thyroid t3, t4 is normal but tsh is 7.47. Even my menstruation cycle is not regular & I have lot of pain in my lower legs. Specially I feel in the night or early in morning when I wakeup. & little bit on knees also when I sit on Indian commode. Please suggest homeopathy medicine of thyroid and lower leg pain.
I'm trying for the pregnancy. My cycle is about 32 to 36 days. I was really very hard to find the fertility period or ovulation period. Anyone reply me the evaluation days for me to have sex for getting pregnant?
Muje kuch time se har mnth pith or kamar(back Pain) me pain rahta h sath hi meri pcod ki ,krimson 35, ovabless,Glyciphage chal rahi h sath hi please muje ye bhi batae ki hum baby planing kar rahe h iske bad baby hone ke chances hai kya please reply.
My friend period date was on last month 15th but still her menses not happened. On june 7th while she urinating she saw 2 drops of blood that is in brown colour that's it. She did her pregnancy test 2 times through prega news kit but it shows negative, I mean only one line appears. But still there is no symptoms of getting periods and today also she did test at home after test line down side one pink colour ended. So what is the result? Please suggest.
Hello Dr. my pregnancy is 17 weeks 6 days. Dr. mujay din Kay time after lunch jb Mae saas laeti hu to naafe pr kichav sa hota h. Is it normal Dr. Please suggest me.
I have question for gynac. Me clomipure 50 tablet khati hu to kya is doran mene husband ke sath contact or relationship rakha to chalega. Or ye tablet se muze chakkar jaisa feel hota he me ye tablet dopahar me khati hu to kya iska dosage timing change kar sakti hu. Muze alivher es 2 mg tablet or ultra coq 10 tablet bhi chalu he. Me alivher 2 times a day khati hu to kya me clomipure rat me Le sakti hu. Pls explain me. Thanking you.
I am 35 years old and diagnosed with endometriosis and unhealthy fallopian tubes. My doctor has advised IVF. Please advise.
Man is different from the other species in that we are social beings. One of the main differentiators is our constant need to 'connect' with our fellow beings. Be it family or friends or society at large, we constantly need to be connected to our near and dear ones and want attention, affection, and assurance.
We need to respect this basic desire and appreciate that there is nothing wrong in feeling needed. Problems arise when this feeling to be needed gets excessive. There is a significant constant demand from the needy person, especially from those who are close to them.
Some cases where neediness is demonstrated are in new relationships. In the beginning, there is a great urge to please and therefore a greater focus on interacting with them. There is a fear of losing attention, there is insatiable excessive demand for attention - be it pleas, accusations, or demands - so as to not feel abandoned and deserted. Neediness is also quite evident in people with depression. Again, an attempt to not be abandoned by their near and dear ones.
By making a conscious effort, the neediness can be reduced, thereby making the relationships smoother and less painful to both the parties involved. As the saying goes - 'acknowledging the problem is half the problem solved'. Needy people should realize or accept if told that there is an issue and make a conscious effort to work on reducing neediness.
1. Divert attention - As simple as it might sound, it is equally effective. Indulge in whatever interests you - exercise, meditation, dance, sing, etc. The idea is to divert attention so that the urge to feel needy and act on that instinct is reduced. This reduces the fear of being lonely and works magic. The busier you get, the less bored you are. As they say, be alone but not lonely.
2. Clarity in communication - One of the intricacies of neediness is making unclear demands. Sadly, quite often, the person does not know what he wants, and so are the demands or requests which are equally unclear. Once you are aware that your neediness is making you do this, make an effort to clearly communicate what you actually want. This reduces the stress on both the parties involved and leads to a happier engagement.
3. Clarity in relationships - Take a step back and see if your neediness is affecting any major relationships. If yes, revisit and clarify. Make an attempt and reestablish the relationships. If it is your truly near and dear ones, they will be very forthcoming and understanding.
4. Move on - In cases where your neediness has affected another person, be wise to accept their wishes and not be more 'needy' or clingy. This acceptance will make way for a lot of healthier relationships as you learn to deal with accepting your issues.
5. Socialize - Use your hobbies to make more friends and socialize more. Having more people to interact with reduces your need to be accepted by the same people. You have more people to rely on and might make more friends for keeps.
These are some simple ways to reduce neediness on others, but as mentioned, the first step is to accept and then work on ways to reduce it.