Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. InderjeetYour feedback matters!
I'm 45 years old. I have severe pain for three days in lower back after a blow before three days in that same region.
They have broken the backbone of my brother lying on Wade time is more than four years in the blisters come back because of the drug effect tell some way so they can recover.
Hello, am 5 weeks pregnant now. Am suffering with severe backache and mild abdominal pain. Is it normal or any risk is there? Waiting for your answer. Thank you.
I am 25 year old, male. I have pain in my upper back. It starts if I sit for more than 15 min. Then I have to go to bed to get some relief. Please help me.
Sir My father age about 67 year he suffer from the joint problem of many year about 25 .they have treatment in many hospital but it is not satisfied this problem .so please tell me home treatment to reduce pain for joint.
I am suffering from joint pain sobtgat I cannot walk more than half kilometer so what is the solution that you prefer me doctor.
I am 28 years. I am getting back pain at lumbar spine since one month. In the x-ray it is normal. In bmd it is -1.6. Please Suggest me. I have undergone physio therapy for one week. But there is no improvement. Please Help me.
While lifting my left hand , i am getting pain on my shoulder for last 6 months. Intensity becomes more in a cold atmosphere or at night.My age is 59+ height 5`8" weight 76 kg.
Sir I have to knee problems for both legs. When I sit or stand up then arise a voice and some pain too. So please solve the problem.
I am suffering from sciatica for the last 6 months. Tried back exercises and muscle relaxants. The condition is due to L4/L5 disc herniation. Kindly advice.
Sir, what is the reason for the pain in woman's right hand, over a month and still it pains frequently, what does it mean?
I have two days to suffering from fever and also leg pains then what could I do sir? Please help me.
Hi doctor. I have body pain from 3 Days. Specially right side. Bahot zyada pain hora back side and in knees.
I am 56 years old. I am having lots of pain around joint of my left arm elbow lately. Specially when I get up in the morning. Suggestions please.
Sir, i am 29 yrs old male, my weight is 83 kg, height 5.5 feet, my bone joint are paining in night and my under arm and neck skin is black my skin colour is brown, what is the problem please suggest me.
One of the most common ailments the elderly suffer from is arthritis. However, arthritis can affect people of all ages. It is a rheumatic disease as in, it affects joints and bones. It can be of many types and the term covers a number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint diseases. Some of the most well-known types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis, bone spurs, gout, and osteoarthritis.
The causes of arthritis have not been defined but there are a number of factors that increase a person's chances of getting it. Foremost amongst these is increasing age and excess weight. Arthritic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and lupus are said to be hereditary and linked to certain genes. Sometimes, injuries can also cause arthritic conditions. Misuse of steroids can also result in arthritis.
Here is a look at the most common symptoms of the disease :-
- Pain around the joints is the most well-known symptom of arthritis. Along with pain, you may also notice swollen or stiff joints.
- Increased body temperature around the affected joints and redness in the area is also a symptom of arthritis. These symptoms range from mild to severe, and can be constant or may come and go.
- Everybody suffers from occasional joint pains but if any of the above symptoms persist for a long duration, it is best to consult a doctor. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it becomes to deal with arthritis. If left untreated for too long, arthritis can result in permanent joint damage.
While there is no single cure for arthritis, it can be effectively controlled if treated in time. Since the type and severity of arthritis differ from person to person, treatment for the same must also be tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Drugs for arthritis can be categorized as those that treat symptoms such as pain and stiffness, and those that suppress inflammatory conditions.
- In some cases, surgery may be advisable.
- Physical therapy and regular exercise are very important when dealing with arthritis.
- It is equally important to eat a healthy, nutritious and well-balanced diet. If you are overweight, try and lose the excess kilos.
- You must also look after your joints to ensure that there is no further degradation of bone or muscle tissue. Avoid staying in one position for a long time, and try and maintain a good posture.
These simple techniques can be very effective when dealing with all types of arthritis.