Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. InderdeepYour feedback matters!
Dad has a diabetes problem. Any cure that can alleviate his condition on insulin secretion? also, he happens to be taking insulin 3 times a day (1 time lantus + 2 times homolog insulin)
Sir my penis size is just 4 inches and I take only 2-4 mins in bed. Please guide me Some sort of water kind thing coming out for small excitement.
Hi docs, I had met with an accident in 2002 on bicycle causing trauma to my testis spot I had burning micturition in my testis it was fine at that period after 5 years it started to damage my erection power dam depressed testis doppler report shows mild bilateral varicocele. Can it be cured without operation?
I am 16 year old male after getting ample about of sleep 8 to 9 hrs I fell sleepy all the day wright from waking up from bed pls hel me.
I am suffering from severe constipation and when I sit down in my toilet blood comes out. So what it could be and what should I do?
MALE, 47 YEAR, ONE ISSUE MAIL CHILD (10 YEARS) MARRIAGE 12 YEARS PROBLEMS: 1. LACK OF DESIRE FOR SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP 2. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION 3. PREMATURE DISCHARGE
I snore mostly at nights, I am 22 years old, is there any problem with that in future. Please advise.
Skin inflammation caused due to overexposure to the harmful rays of the sun is known as sunburn. UVA and UVB are the ultraviolet rays that cause maximum damage to your skin. Overexposure to the sun triggers the development of melanin (color imparting pigment) on the upper layer of your skin or the epidermis, resulting in the formation of a tanned skin. Severe sunburn can damage your DNA also.
The most common symptoms of sunburn include:
- Your skin may appear reddish in color
- You may notice wrinkles
- On touching, your skin may feel hot
- Frequent itching sensation may make you feel irritated
- Blisters may pop out due to sunburn
- You may suffer from fever too and that may result in nausea
- Your blood pressure can also reduce which can make you feel week
- Your skin may be swollen
Some of the risk factors are mentioned below:
- Fair skinned people are more prone to sunburns.
- Working outdoors for prolonged hours can cause severe sunburn.
- Sunburn can hasten your process of aging.
- The blisters can result in infections.
- Sunburns can also result in the formation of skin lesions.
- Sunburn can sometimes lead to skin cancer.
Sunburn can be treated in the following ways:
- Bathing in cold water can give you some relief.
- Aloe Vera creams have cooling properties; applying aloe vera cream or gel on the affected areas can offer temporary relief.
- Sometimes, sunburn can make you feel dehydrated, so it is advised to drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory medicines like aspirin can help you to treat skin inflammation.
- Home remedies like applying orange peel paste on the affected areas can help you to treat mild cases of sunburn. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I am 21 years old man. I am having cold n cough that have been started almost 2-3 years. I tried multiple medications. But it didn't cured. So , can you please help me!
I have body pains only left side up to bottom little pains and early morning wake up timing is very dim. What to do? Please help me.
If a person sugar levels dropped drastically by taking insulin can we detect that the drop of sugar levels is due to intake of excess insulin?
I want to convince but I have ovarian ancheoic cyst in left side measuring 3.5*2.9 with internal echoes and septation -haemorrhagic/complex left ovarian cyst. Is it cured without any surgery? I use folic acid tablets from 10 days before. Can I use it now? Was the cyst cause any problem for pregnancy?
I am prabhakar males 46 years. I am suffering from diabetics from last 1 year. I am using metformin 500 mg 1 tablet. Daily. Having panic healing with others. My hba1c 8% average 192. Today rbs222. Is there permanent cure for diabetes.
Psoriasis being a constitutional trouble, it requires deep acting genetic constitutional remedy along with other combination medicines. This by acting at genetic level stops the progress of complications of psoriasis and nullifies them completely. Further the medicines work towards impeding the proliferation of skin cells which inevitably alleviates excessive scaling and stimulate the body’s own healing potential by restoring balance of the immune system and countering the genetic predisposition some of commonly used homoeopathic medicines in psoriasis are Graphitis, Natrum Mur, Lycopodium, Sulphar, Sepia, staphysagria, Baryta carb, prosperous, pulsatilla but should be taken under strict medical supervision.
Psoriasis is an obstinate and chronic disease. There is no shortcut to its cure.The length of treatment varies form case to case, depending of the following factors:
Duration of Psoriasis
Areas affected. Affection of scalp and nails takes longer.
Extent of spread Psoriasis only on skin is easier to treat. Joint affection (Psoriatic Arthritis) require longer duration.
Previous medication (Extensive use o oral cortisone may delay the course of treatment)
General health and associated diseases