Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
I have 4months and 2week year old son the problem is he is got problem of loose motions on and off. He is on breast feed only. Hve not started any top feed or formula. I am very worried. please advice.
My daughter is 3.5 years old but she has not started eating everything now can you help me for the same that she should start eating and she also eats chocolates more, also she is on feeding what are the ways to leave her feeding. Please help.
Its about my child, who is 4 months old. I dont have enough breast milk. Could you please suggest some alternative food for him. Currently I am giving lactodex 90 ml with 3 teaspoon ib an interval of 1.5 hrs. He cries frequently and sleeps very less in nght. Could you please suggest some alternative food for him.
My 21 days baby frequently vomits from mouth and nose in thick consistency, I have low milk n from starting day she is on bottle feed, my paediatric suggested dexloc ,I am worried about my baby ,my gynec given me galakol tab to increase milk but no use, pediatric given domstal fr vomiting, please help me to increase milk.
My wife is 37 years old and my son is 2 months old. Some pain in my wife's breast during feeding every time.help me
Hi, my baby is 5 months old. He has a severe chest congestion from last 7 days. Doctor gave maxtra drops 8 drops twice a day, ventorlin syrup 1.5 ml thrice a day and nebulization with levolin 0.3 mg twice a day. After 5 days I stopped giving medicines but next day he had chest congestion even more severe. I am afraid of medicines due to there side effects. Please suggest something. My baby is active and playful. He is taking breast milk properly.
I had my delivery 6 months before and I had a gestational diabetes. Now again after 6 months I am getting the same symptoms of diabetes. Can this affect me and my baby as my baby is on feeding.
For 5year old kid..anti biotic is suitable incase he's having stuffy nose,lot of cough,frequent fever,congestion..?
My new born baby is 5 days old and he has tsh: 178.201 t3: 93.67 t4: 4.74, Can you please let me k ow the complications in the future and the medications to be used, please let me know if it is of any serious as I am really worried.
My 6 month old baby is passing soft yellow stools 6-7 per day. Her pediatrician said she has milk indigestion as baby is on breastfeeding she recommended to stop completely and suggested lactose free milk isomil but baby is not taking any milk accept mothers milk. So please suggest.
My baby running 10th month still not coning tooth please clear my doubt any problem in my baby. Please advise.
My son (19 months) does vomit every almost 10th day. Yesterday night same happened. He did vomit whole night, like 7-8 times in a night, around every 1.5 hour. He took milk around 5 am and he vomited in just 5 min, then in morning he just a sip of water and he vomited same, after 1 hour he is having fever and cranky. He is not eating anything. Doc always give some powder to increase bacteria in stomach which digest food. What to do? No clue for why it happens and when it will stop.
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.