Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Inder Mohan ChughYour feedback matters!
My son aged 9 years is having fever since yesterday along with loose motions. What medicine can he take?
Sir my 15 month old kid accidentally chewed trazine H tablet. We r in a remote place.he is active n symptomless for the past 14 hrs! What should I do next!
Hi my son is 3 years old & he takes proper diet however he do potty once in every alternate day. Please suggest.
Hello Doctors, We have been blessed boy baby on 10-04-2016 with 1.96 kg as a Late Pre Term (34 Weeks 6 Days) and now he is having the weight of around 2.5 Kg and we are giving his feeding as DBF 30ml of PRE-NAN every 2 hours by SPOON Feeding. My question here is like, in SPOON feeding some quantity will get waste and also we have doubt like that 30ml is sufficient or not so we are planning to give him with BOTTLE FEEDING, so here I need your suggestion like can we go with BOTTLE FEEDING or not and also can we increase the quantity of milk? Because in universe many controversy with bottle feeding so we need your valuable opinion on this. And also I request your valuable suggestion to continue with FEEDING and other things with the baby. Awaiting your greatest responses. Thanks.
Nw my baby 8th month old. Male baby. .now I have cold. What medicine I vl take cn you tel me. Y I am asking na breastfeeding to baby. My baby also having cold. What I vl do .can you tel medicine for me and my baby.
Insulin is the most common treatment prescribed for people affected with diabetes. Diabetes is condition where high amounts of glucose prevail in the blood for an extended period of time. However, there are some drugs that offer an alternative to insulin in treating diabetes, which are:
- Liraglutide: Liraglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) drug that causes the body to release greater amounts of insulin so as to facilitate the movement of glucose from the blood to the cells. People with type 2 diabetes generally use this treatment. It slows the digestion process and can cause symptoms of headache and nausea.
- Pramlintide: It's an artificially produced version of amylin. It is taken by both type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients, facilitates slower digestion of food and therefore, controls release of sugar in the blood. It can cause tiredness and nausea.
- Dulaglutide:This treatment is for people affected with type 2 diabetes and it is administered once a week. It causes more insulin to be released and pass the glucose to the cells. It can cause loss of appetite, nausea and abdominal cramps as side effects.
- Albiglutide: This treatment facilitates pancreas to release insulin and limits the glucagon hormone production. It is used by type 2 diabetes patients who have not taken well to other treatments. The side effects are skin reaction, respiratory tract infection and nausea.
- Exenatide: It is a drug that causes pancreas to release insulin that facilitates movement of glucose to cells. It is a treatment for type 2 diabetes and it restricts release of glucagon in the body. The possible side effects are acidity, constipation and vomiting.
Related Tip: "Living Well with Type 2 Diabetes"
Hello sir/ mam. My three year old son dont want to take milk. He want to eat only roti all the time, i' m so worried about him please suggest me what I do?
My grand son was immunized for pneumonia and typhoid on 9th March. Its been 4 days since then and he has been suffering from fever in the 100-102 range. He gets more cranky at nights. The moment the effect of calpol recedes his fever comes back. He has running nose and probably body ache too. He is 2 years old.Just wanted to check if these you can provide any light on what needs to be done.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
He is 16 months old baby. He is frequently getting cough. Only cough. No cold. While coughing getting sound in throat. Getting snot/mucus (yellow color thing) to mouth and he is taking back. Can you please suggest medical/syrup for only cough to remove/reduce that in throat.
My daughter is 1 year 4 month old and she is suffering with chicken pox but the concern is she was already suffering with cold and cough. Which is still there. Is there any problem or what should we do at this point of time?
My son is 14 months old n he has a problem that as soon as he eats any sort of food he vomits ; he can" t take in food. So Dr. Suggested me to give him junior lanzol 15 and also a thick feed. But prob is he's not taking in any sort of feed. What should I do?
Suggest a proper diet plan for my 6 month baby. He is having constipation after his solid diet started. please help me with tht too.
Please List the specific iron rich foods that I can give to my 17 month boy baby. What are the foods other than normal name like leafy vegetables, pulses, cereals. What are the iron foods?(give names).
My daughter is 1 year 6 month old. Her weight is about 7 kg. She is not fair and her skin looks very dull. She is very lean and thin also. Please sugest me some medicine or other things such as food schedule to make her fair a And improve her weight.
My grandson aged nine weeks old has not passed stool since ten days. He is breast fead, normal and weighed 5 kgs. He is quite normal active and has no other problems. Please let me know what to do for making him to pass stool.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.