Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Inder Kasturia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Inder KasturiaYour feedback matters!
Sir I've been diagnosed with hpylori infection, I've finished taking pantocid hp for 14 days but my stomach discomfort remains the same please hlp.
Sir which is the best cream or oil to increase penis size. I am 27 years old. When my penis got erected its size is normal. But when it is not erected. It's size is smaller than usual. Is it masturbating a lot also effects penis size and erection?
Hello. Im 26 years old. My weight is 67 kgs. Height is 5.9 Please tell Advantages and disadvantages of wine.
Homeopathy, since its inception, has been termed a pseudoscience, as something that is not backed by proper science. It continues to be a hotly debated topic centuries after its invention but the main aim of homeopathy is to push for the individual to heal themselves. The healing comes from within and the homeopathic treatment induces the body’s natural healing properties so that the body experiences almost no damage from harsh chemicals found in allopathic treatments.
Homeopathic treatment, also known as alternative or complementary medicines, is effective in a lot of cases and not as a placebo effect. Diabetes is a disease that results from imbalances in the blood sugar levels and the fact that the pancreas cannot keep up with the insulin requirement of the body and is overworked, thereby damaging the cells that produce insulin. There are a number of ways in which homeopathy can help keep blood sugar levels normal, some of these are:
- Acupuncture: Something that is a lesser known fact about diabetes is that it can cause nerve damage- diabetic neuropathy. Some of the complications this can cause are numbness in different areas of the body, further damage to internal organs like the heart. Acupuncture is a great solution for this as its purpose is to induce the body’s natural pain killers. It can help heal chronic pain that diabetic neuropathy brings along.
- Chromium: Diabetes, apart from disrupting insulin flow, also affects blood sugar levels in the body. It further damages the body’s sensitivity to insulin thereby affecting its ability to absorb insulin into the system. Chromium helps in maintaining the normal levels of blood sugar, increases insulin sensitivity and helps improve its function by amplifying glucose tolerance. Chromium-rich food items include seafood, vegetables and fruits and even oatmeal and hazelnuts.
- Ginseng: Ginseng has been studied and seen to be effective in bringing down insulin resistance thereby increasing the functionality of insulin in the body, helping in its absorption. Fasting blood sugar levels are what determine whether you suffer from diabetes and studies have shown that ginseng has made beneficial differences to the fasting blood glucose levels.
- Biofeedback: This technique is one that increases your awareness about the functions of the body and thus provides you with more control over the functions. These functions may not be ones that you think about but biofeedback can help you gain awareness of them and extend it beyond just awareness to controlling your body’s pain responses. “Guided imagery” falls under this technique, whereby the patient associates curing of their diseases with calming images that they are subjected to.
- Fibre-rich foods: Food that is rich in fibre content is great for controlling blood sugar levels for fibre is something that the body is unable to digest so it stalls the rise of blood sugar levels in the body after a meal. Any plant-based food item is rich in fibre content.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!