Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Inder KasturiaYour feedback matters!
6 months pregnant. GCT is 181. Fasting Sugar is 78. Constant pain in lower abdomen. Constant body aches.
What are the advadvantages and disadvantages of removing pubic hear? How can it be done for male and female?
Certain physical ailments are still a social taboo and are not discussed openly, but we need to understand that a problem can happen with anyone irrespective of their cast, creed and gender. Erectile dysfunction is a serious problem prevalent among men across the world. It is a disorder that records a higher percentage with the passing age. Erectile dysfunction or ED is treated as a social taboo, for most people think of it as a sign of lower masculinity. However, it is only a condition that may arise from a wide spectrum of reasons and is curable. While some medications involve the risk of side effects, homeopathy rules out this additional risk in its attempts of treating erectile dysfunction. Homeopathy carefully looks for the underlying causes leading to sexual incapacity in men and will, therefore, remedy the problem from its root cause.
Most common symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction :
- Difficulty in achieving an erection.
- Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before culmination and is unable to maintain an erection.
The following homeopathic medicines are known to treat instances of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Nux Vomica can better your sex life: Nux Vomica is prescribed by doctors to treat mild cases of erectile dysfunction. A dysfunction caused due to lack of rest, work pressure and a demanding competitive world can be treated with the use of Nux Vomica.
- Caladium can be effective: Many people suffer from sexual weakness due to their bad habits. Addiction of any kind might impair your sex life. People who consume tobacco should take Caladium to counter the ills of erectile dysfunction. People who are not aroused even after foreplay or oral sex should resort to this effective medicine. It is also known to treat apparent impotence resulting from acute psychological stress.
- Selenium can help you get an erection: Patients requiring selenium feel the pangs of sexual desire but face a weak or slow erection to consummate their desires. They experience fatigue after having sex or might even turn irritable after intercourse. Involuntary passage of seminal fluid during sleep, urination and pooping are some of the symptoms Selenium takes care of.
- Lycopodium can help you regain confidence in bed: This medication is prescribed by many professional homeopathic practitioners. It is a sought after medicine in the world of homeopathy. In younger adults, erectile dysfunction could be the result of very frequent or rather regular masturbation. Indulging in random sexual activities can also lead to premature ejaculation. Lycopodium helps these cases. However, in older men, the presence of sex drive might be unaffected but there is insufficient erection to have intercourse.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have acidity problems lot of pain. Leaver pain vary much problems come out. That why I am not eating properly. My health is down. Lat of doctor checkup but not satisfied give me suggestion.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi this for my kid. She s having adenoid problem. She will get cold so often. Any medical precaution? Please.
I am 19 years old. My brother has caught Chickenpox. I have come back from Delhi and I haven't had Chickenpox ever. Its been 9 days since he had it. What are the chances that I will get the disease and please suggest some preventive measures if any.
I am suffering from pain in whole my body whenever I do something my joints ache too much its very paining please give me advice.
I have head pain at the posterior end for continuous 2days. Painkillers give relief for the time being? But back to the same condition after some time. What shall I do?
I have a problem in sex as I can't control on my sperm as it cum fast so any doc who can help me with this problem.
Good evng sir Sir hw to forget masturbation .I did nt concentrate on my study. ThQ sir Keep privacy my question.
What is plantar fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis (plantar fasciosis) is inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fascia is a strong bowstring-like ligament that runs from the calcaneum (heel bone) to the tip of the foot. When the plantar fasciia is stretched too far its soft tissue fibers become inflamed, usually where it attaches to the heel bone. Sometimes the problem may occur in the middle of the foot. The patient experiences pain under the foot, especially after long periods of rest. If inflammation persists for longer duration it can lead to calcaneal spur.
Causes: plantarfascitis is not usually caused by a single injury, such as a twist or fall, but rather the result of repetitive stress and pounding of the heel. Still following factors play important role in increasing severity of plantarfascitis.
Arch type: flat feet, high arch or in between
Footwear: wearing too flat or too high heel footwear
Lifestyle: continuous standing, walking or running
Body weight: overweight results in more stress on plantar fascia
Osteoporosis: weak bones will aggravate pain more
Podiatrist /foot doctor is the right person to diagnose & treat heel pain. Assessment should include detailed history, lifestyle evaluation, assessment of foot arch & alignment of all proximal joints, gait analysis etc. The real skill is to identify the cause of the condition and then establish the correct treatment plan.
Rest: temporary rest is important to allow plantarfascia to heal
Cold pack: helps to reduce inflammation. Recommended 3-4 times a day, 20 minutes each time (not recommended for diabetic patient)
Right orthotics: to support plantarfascia & correct faulty alignment
Supportive shoes: orthotics with proper supportive shoe gives long term relief
Generally higher arched feet require a strict stretching program and flat feet require a gradual strengthening program and more support. One should not do stretching in acute pain.
What to avoid:
Barefeet walking on hard surfaces
Wearing too flat or too high heeled footwear
Heel cushions: silicone or foam heel cushions commonly available from pharmacies do nothing to actually cure this condition and at best provide temporary comfort.