Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Inder Ahuja
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Inder AhujaYour feedback matters!
My husband's legs pains everyday. His height is 5.6" and weight is 84 kg. He is 37 yrs old. This pain is from calfs to heals. It pains severely in the morning. Mentions the reasons behind it.
I have a backpain for the past 2-3 years and its kind of stiff and now I also have a pain in my neck if I bend it for sometime. Moreover there seems to be a tingling sensation in my hands if I fold them. And for the back pain it stays for almost 24 hours and I cannot lay on my back for a long time.
One of my friend is suffering from pain in his left side of shoulder, neck and arm he is 27+ years old not only that he sometimes feels pain in left side of chest might be in his heart and let me tell you one fact about him he is a drug addicted he is taking spas mo proxy capsules now he wants quit it but when he is not taking that capsules he feels restless and feeling so tired. so please suggest me what will he have do he is chain smoker too is there any medicine for him because he don't want consult doctor you may understand the reaso.n so please help him I don't want loose my friend like this.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!