Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. In ChadhaYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of dengue? And how can we prevent from it? And is there any single medicine for it?
I am suffering form knee pain from last 3 weeks I had consulted a doctor he prescribed me some tablet's and diclojel oinent but the pain remain same what I should do.
I have fever for last four days, goes up to 101.6 n rises every after 6-7 hrs, feels cold not chill when starts rising. No other complaint except constipation for last three days. Dr.says can be viral so wait for a day.
I am suffering from indigestion formation of gas and not cleared stool. Suggestion for the above problems.
It's my first pregnancy. My last period was on 19 August 2016. Please tell me if you have to undergo any test or ultrasound now? Because my gyne says test will be done after I complete 8 months.
I am going to the gym for about a year and my muscles are not tough enough and I need some diet to gain nice muscles.
I am 21 years old my weight is 77 kgs and some stomach belly and I am doing work out what is the food you suggest me to opt for fast results.
Sir I am getting pimples. How can I make my face clear without pimples? Can you please help me the remedies for the curing.
Sir, iam suffering from fever, while am take tablets, should I take any fruits? Please give a solution.
The fuel that runs all your bodily processes and enables you to do everything is food. Following the right diet and having correct eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating diseases that may affect you. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse long-term effects.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health. Here's how they are related:
- The nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- It supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- Having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- The consumption of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains enables you to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- Having foods that are high in trans fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- The consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- Eating a balanced diet ensures you don't end up putting on excess weight, thereby lowering your risk of acquiring diet-related ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Additionally, following a healthy diet plan also ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.