Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Imran
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ImranYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from lots of pimples and scars on my face and neck have laser also but no improvement my skin getting dull and scars please suggest me best cream are treatment.
Hi doctor. I have a cut mark below my left eye. I want suggestion. How to remove that mark fully from my face?
I am 27 years old, my forehead is extremely dark compared to my face. How to make it lighter? suggest some remedies?
I am 23 years old. I'm suffering from hair fall since last 2-3 years. I consulted with a doctor and she told its because of dandruff. So she recommended me selsun shampoo. I use it twice a week. dandruff is now reduced a lot. Br hair is still falling. Some people told me to use castor oil with normal coconut oil mixture and rub it through the scalp. So I want to know would this work?
Sir I am suffering from hair fall at the time of bath more than 20 hair fall. In 2-3 days I use shampoo plzz giabe me some conclusion so that it can be controlled.
I am losing hairs so quickly. I had used all the shampoo bt it doesn't word. My hairs are dry nd so frizzy. I want some ideas to get freedom from this type of hairs. Pllzzz snd me some ideas.
- The cellular makeup of human hair is based on proteins that are synthesized from food proteins you ingest. Meat and fish protein help produce great hair. Find complete protein in pork, turkey, beef, lamb, chicken, fish, crustaceans and mollusks. Eggs and low-fat dairy products are “meatless” healthy foods for hair.
- Vegetarians who have a hard time growing thick, healthy hair should concentrate on achieving complete protein nutrition, which may be minimal in their diets. To this end, eat a variety of combinations of high-protein cooked pinto, kidney, black, navy and great northern beans, soybean products and whole grains.
- Vitamin a and c foods support connective tissue for a strong scalp and immune response for healing fissures from scratches and dry skin. Healthy foods for great hair in this category include milk, cheese and yogurt, red peppers and orange juice.
- Several b vitamins aid scalp condition for healthy hair. Enriched bran cereals may contain several b vitamins as well as vitamins a and c. Carrots, spinach, red peppers and cantaloupe have them all in varying concentrations as well.
- Great hair thrives on zinc, which supports immunity and protein synthesis. High-zinc contributors include oysters, some enriched whole-grain cereals, crab, turkey, lamb, beef and chicken. Eggs, milk and cheese are healthy food sources of zinc, and the spinach has significant zinc content as well.
- The mineral selenium is thought to have a similar effect as zinc. Good selenium choices are brazil nuts, canned tuna and most meats.
4. Fatty acids
Omega-3 fatty acids support the scalp’s sebaceous glands. These produce oil to keep the scalp hydrated, thus preventing dandruff and promoting healthy hair. Get your omega-3s from foods such as salmon, spinach, almonds, flaxseed and tofu. Other sources of these beneficial fats are sardines, shrimp, cod, halibut and red snapper. Chickens that have been fed a diet that includes omega-3's produce eggs rich in this fatty acid. Vegetable sources include green beans and orange squash.