Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Doctor I am using a cream called getlite which helps to increase the whitening of skin. I have been using this for 1 year and nowadays I noticed some pimple like substance which are more in number around the neck and the shoulder. Can you pls help me out. Should I continue it. Should I consult a doctor? Help me it really hurts me when I touch them.
My self neeraj and my skin have red pimple which I dont like so kindly suggest me what I should to do.
I have a lot of pimples and redness on my face what should I do to lower it down I use himalaya neem face wash too.
Skin problems are on the rise due to stress, pollution, unhealthy eating habits, among a lot of others factors. Acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles are common problems people are compalining about, even the younger ones.
Flawless skin is now becoming a thing of the past.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Consume proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles. Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.