Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ImranYour feedback matters!
How to remove unwanted hairs permanently? For a girl why hairs grow on areas of body other than usual areas like head underarms etc? For example on stomach, under chin and on breast. How to prevent such type of hair to grow and what is the permanent solution to remove these hairs other than laser therapy? Please help me with this, it's irritating being a girl.
M only 22. Suffering from hairfall since 2 years. Tried so many shampoos conditioners pills hair spa oil. Nothing worked out. please suggest.
I have lot of small patches in my both hands and legs only below my hand elbow and below my leg things.
I am 29 yr old boy with excessive white hairs over the whole of my scalp! What medications can help me get rid of all this unnecessary white hairs?
I was down with chikungunya. 10 days ho gye dctr mri nose pe ek black spot ho gya haii. Please suggest me to remove it? And in how much time it will go?
I am 20 years old my body skin is seeing like old people and dry in all seasons please give me tips my face is also dry.
My beard is turning white (Gray) on right side for two years. My chest-hair is also having same problem. Two years ago it was fast due to severe dysentery. I am on vegetarian diet for six months. Now the whitening of beard has slowed but not stopped.
I m having constant itching at my right thigh, moreover the area becomes red like ringworm I applied itch guard & cloben g but of no use. Suggest.
I have black spot on my face and also pimples. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Dermatitis is a disorder where inflammation on the skin is caused. It is also known as eczema. Itchy, erythematous, vascular or crusting patches appear on the skin. Dermatitis denotes an acute condition, and eczema refers to a more chronic condition of the disease. Any form of dermatitis can be cured effectively using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy helps in decreasing the severe itching associated with the disease and also the frequency of relapse.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used in the treatment of Dermatitis:
- Sulphur: This is said to be the best homeopathic medicine for treating Atopic Dermatitis. Very effective results are obtained when sulphur is used to cure dermatitis. It is used mainly when the skin gets excessively dry and develops scales, accompanied by itching. The itching reaches its peak during the night and is followed by a heated sensation in the affected area. In cases where sulphur is used, the skin looks dirty and unhealthy. The patient also has an increased craving for sweets and tends to avoid bathing.
- Graphites: This medicine is the best natural remedy for Dermatitis which occurs in the folds of the skin. It may occur in the folds of the elbow, knee, behind the ear and neck. There may be rawness with the itching and eruptions occur in the skin folds. Glue-like discharge from the affected area is also indicated. Graphite also treats eczema on the face, nose, chin and the eyelids.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of dermatitis due to asthmatic disorders. Rhus Tox is used when the skin turns red in color, and the itching is severe. Fluid-filled eruptions appear on the skin. Scaling of the skin is also common among asthmatic patients who develop dermatitis. Rhus Tox is usually used for dermatitis, which happens during the monsoon.
- Mezereum: This is a very useful homeopathic medicine used for treatment of dermatitis where weeping eruptions appear on the scalp. The medicine is also used to cure oozing eruptions, which occur on the scalp. Mezereum is used when a thick scab is formed on the scalp which discharges thick pus. Ulcers and vesicles are likely to appear on the scalp.
- Natrum Mur: It is used in cases of dermatitis where dry eruptions occur along the hairline, or in the margin of the scalp. Crusting takes place along the hairline as well. The patient develops an extra craving for salty food.
Homeopathy is a very effective form of medicine used for the treatment of dermatitis and there are homeopathic remedies for all types of dermatitis conditions. Not just the symptoms but the entire disease is cured from its roots using homeopathy.