Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ila GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 17 years old mene partner k sath sex kiya without condom but m confirm nhi hu ki mera sperm uske andr gya ya nhi or isliye m usse mmkit pregnency rokne ki dawa de rha hu before 72 hrs agr wo pregnent nhi hui toh kya dawa ka side effect hoga?
I am 30 years old male, I got married on 15 march this year. Its almost 2.5 months. My wife is not getting pregnant please guide.
Hai sir this is Prasad my wife's last period date on 3 rd June, still She didn't get periods, from last 3 days she was suffering with pain in abdomen, I did pregnancy test twice but it's showing negative. Could you please tell the reasons for not getting periods.
I am having PCOD but still bleeding heavily from past 6 months. Taking primolut-n twice a day but spotting is still there. Need to take high doses and trenexa injections daily to stop bleeding. Can send you all reports and prescriptions if required. Please help!
I am 46 Year Old Male. I have small ill-defined, iso-hypoechoic area in right lobe of lever. Same thing was detected three years back also. I have no problem/pain and is normal healthy. My LFT report is also normal. What could be the reason for this, and what is treatment.
Drink water instead of sugary drinks and let thirst be your guide. A healthy body can balance water needs throughout the day.
Drink plenty of water if you are active, live or work in hot conditions, or are an older adult.
My mom age 60 has multiple problem due to obesity. She has a cystocele coming out down from vagina n also has hernia. Doctors suggested bariatic as her wt. Is 130 kgs. Mean while gynec suggested to apply estrogen cream to tighten d muscles. When she stopped d cream after 4 days due to diahorea, she has some vaginal bleeding as she did not use d cream for 3 days. Pls suggest.
Pregnant ladies should exercise special precaution while taking medicines as some of them can cause discolouration of the child's teeth. Also, always inform your dentist about your pregnancy.?
When I penetrate penis sometime it occurs small pain in my vagina. if lubricant is present in lower quantity then this pain are occuring .what is the solution for this.
If someone swallow sperm during oral sex and within 24 hour they take unwanted 72 is there is any chance of pregnancy?
Hi I am 25 married 3 months ago. I need ask some personal sex life question i. E I got hairs on my penies so that I am not able to have sex. When ever we try to have sex she get pain because the trimmed hair. Is there any solutions to solve that problem and have happy sex life.
Do you know that there are certain substances, which may cause respiratory and skin problems? Substances while at work may lead to the development of allergies when breathed in. Allergies may also occur when the substances are exposed to the skin directly. These substances are known as skin and respiratory sensitizers and are capable of causing damage to the nose, skin, throat and lungs. If you are affected in any way, further exposure to sensitizers may lead to allergic symptoms.
Effects of skin and respiratory sensitizers
The effects on the respiratory system may be experienced in the form of symptoms, such as runny or itchy eyes and nose, which is typical of hay fever. More symptoms may follow which include wheezing, breathlessness, coughing and chest tightness. The symptoms in case of skin include itchy, red, dry and cracked skin with irritation. Severe symptoms like bleeding might follow and the symptoms may spread to the different parts of the body.
When do the symptoms occur?
The symptoms show up on being exposed to the substance. In most cases, sensitization occurs within a few months. The symptoms may be experienced even twelve years after the exposure. The symptoms are more severe during evening and night. There are chances of the symptoms improving during weekends and holidays. Once established, respiratory attacks may occur, triggered by exposure to tobacco smoke, cold water and exercise. Attack on skin commonly occur when exposed to chemicals present in the cleaning products.
Substances causing sensitization
The substances, which cause skin sensitization include isocyanates, wood dust, flour and grain dust, solder flux, glues and resins, laboratory animals glutaraldehyde and chemicals used in hairdressing.
Legal obligations associated with skin and respiratory sensitisers
There are certain legal duties, which an employer should undertake for protecting employees. These include protecting workers and public from risks which are associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Heath Regulations lay out the legal requirements in order to protect workers. In order to comply with it, an employer has to assess the risk of health which may arise from activities at work. The employer also needs to decide the precautions which should be taken to prevent or control any risk. It is also to be ensured that control measures are utilised and maintained well. The workers’ exposure to harmful fumes and substances should be monitored constantly. The workers should also be informed, instructed and trained about the risks associated with their work.
According to homeopathy, when a patient suffers from cold, his body will develop skin complaints at times. It’s a way to get rid of internal affection in respiratory system. People usually misunderstand such cold, as another skin disease. However, neither the cold nor the skin complaint will get cured. The patient will be declining day by day. Similarly, if there are skin diseases, when suppressed, affect internal organs. Skin disease is not a health hazard unless it becomes septic. If you experience any symptoms associated with skin and respiratory sensitizers, it is important for you to visit a homeopath. This would enable timely diagnosis and treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 27 years old and my husband is 32. We have been trying to conceive since three months without any success. We are unable to have deep penetration in any position. I am pushing the semen deep into the vagina. Only about an inch goes in. We have taken all tests and both of us are healthy. He does not smoke or drink too. Can I conceive without deep penetration?
Modern lifestyle - minimal physical activity, unhealthy food habits and stress - has a negative impact on overall health for all of us. While we may not realize the negative impacts of our so called modern lifestyle in our daily lives, our lifestyle actually affects every function of our body and leads to many disorders and diseases.
Infertility or subfertility among men is one such outcome of unhealthy lifestyle, and is on a rise these days. There are many biological factors which can affect a person's ability to father a child. However, in this piece I will only discuss the five most common and easily correctable lifestyle related factors, which affect the fertility in men. All these behaviors have the potential to adversely affect sperm production and/or maturation in men leading to poor count and/or quality of sperms. However, if addressed in time, these men can still regain their fertility potential and realise their dream of having baby.
1. Body weight: Obesity has a direct correlation with reduced fertility among both men and women. Unhealthy eating habits, minimal physical activity and genetic predisposition are three most important causes of obesity. Its important to understand that while no one can really address the genetic predisposition, it really are the other factors that allow genes to take an effect. So, if one can ensure having a balanced diet and adequate amount of physical activity, he can still keep the body weight under check.
2. Excessive Caffeine intake: Excessive caffeine intake can affect the sperm motility, thereby reducing the speed of sperms and slowing down their journey inside a woman's body to reach the egg for fertilization. All this can be avoided by simply controlling the intake of caffeine. Please note that caffeine is found not just in coffee, but is present is big amounts in all carbonated and energy drinks. So, the trick is to avoid such drinks as much as possible.
3. Smoking: Smoking leads to DNA fragmentation in the sperms, which increases the risk of miscarriage. Smoking also reduces the sperm motility, thereby reducing its potential to fertilize the egg. Smoking in the woman partner further reduced the fertility potential as it damages the DNA in eggs also. I cant overemphasize on the need to immediately and permanently quit smoking in both the partners. One cant wait till the time they plan a pregnancy for quitting smoking - they have to do it now!
4. Alcohol consumption: Its a myth that one can consume alcohol in moderate amounts and still remain healthy. Even so called "moderate" alcohol consumption, generally defined as 30 - 60 ml per day, has a negative impact on fertility. Alcohol impact the sperm production process, thereby leading to reduced sperm count (called as azoospermia) and also affects the sperm maturation process, thus causing quality issues with sperms.
5. Stress: Its no secret that we live in an increasingly complicated world, which gives us not just physical but also serious mental stress. Mental stress and tension create a cycle of negative emotions and affect all the cognitive functions in the human body. Stress doesn't allow proper erection, which is essential for a successful effort at intercourse. One should try and remain as stress free as possible and can also try stress busters such as Yoga and meditation for a healthier lifestyle.
It doesn't require any magic or medications to help boost a man's fertility potential. These are all simple lifestyle measures everyone can manage on their own. All that is required is to allow the human body to work properly and then live a stress free life. Nature then takes its own course!