Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Hello Doctor, My wife who is now 41 years old has a problem with constant headache and mild fever sometimes. I have consulted some doctors but they all give different reasons. Some say its migraine and some say its due to mental tension and a lifestyle which needs to be changed. Please advise.
Mere father 78 years ke hai. Feb 2013 se left side paralysis hai. Unki jab gale me lagi trevky nikali gaye tab se aaj tak unko cough ke problem hai. Kai bar infection cough ka ya urine ka hua hai aur antibiotics medicine bi le hai. 15 din phele inhai fever hua tha starting. 5-102 doctors ko dikhya tha 5 days medicine le this. Aaj phir se vahi fever hai sir starting. 5-100. 4. Kya yeh pneumonia hai ko aur koi ka fever hai. Please any one advice me and test karvani hai. Please advice immediately.
Comes regular fits / mirgi attacks after every one or two months. My mother age is about 60 years. This epilepsy problem is 45 years old effects head ache, gas problem loud hichki, kabj,sickness. She is thin weight is about 50 kg. Muh se jhhag niklte he, daant / teeth Kas leti he kayi daant toot gaye he. Dora aane par hosh nhi rahta. Khade se gir jaati he. Fire v water pas me hone par jyada aate he. Khana banate huye kayi baat jal burn huyi he. Bhookh nhi lagti. Ab kayi baar se raat me sote samay Dore fits aate he. One year me 6 ya 7 baar fits aate he. Medha vati v homeopathic medicine ka koi fayda nhi Hoya v allopathic medicine head achhe v chakkar SAR bharipan problem ho jaati he medicine. Please give effective best treatment.
My father has got ischemic stroke and he is bed ridden form last 15 months and unconscious, he passes stool in every 3-4 days can you suggest some medicine as I am concerned that he may develop kidney stones, also suggest some natural food so that we can prevent developing this condition. Thanking You.
4-5 days back I suffered from mild facial paralysis attack on right side. My left cheek was slightly swelled, left lips went slightly up and tongue was also slightly tilted. It's slowly getting normal. Very eager to know the causes of facial paralysis. My BP is generally normal.
What causes panic disorder or panic attack. It can be cure in short period or take time to cure. If it occurs suddenly e. G when in office, driving, market etc. Etc. What is the emergency steps to be taken. Coz. It fill like, it's going to be heart attack, the heart beats very quickly, shaking body sometimes feel that I am going to be die it occurs, feeling very uncomfortable. So, please give a good advice to overcome this illness.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.