Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. I J KalraYour feedback matters!
I am 28 yrs old. I am Ulcerative Colitis Grd III patient. I have completed my major treatment. What should I take in my diet? What I strictly not to take in my diet?
Its 1st week that during my bath water went inside my ear unlike other I am not so good at taking out those water drops and recently facing ear pain ear ringing and a constant blockage which while trying to unblock giving this excruciating pain need help any drops to use?
From 1 week I am feeling lethargy my muscles of penis becoming weak it's not erecting properly for a long time suggest me what to do.
Hello doctor mera naam ali hai mere heart beat khud hi bahut ho jaate hai or pura jism halka halka kaapta hai matlab vibrate hone lagta hai mujhe ye problem abhi 1 month se ho rahe hai please aap mujhe is problem ka elaaj batao.
I have a problem of bleeding from nose it happens daily, tell me any suggestions to revive these problem.
Sir, My father (50) is suffering from Diabetes please tell how to reduce the glucose level please tell any medicine to reduce the glucose level also my father is suffering from cataract problem and the doctor says that do an operation as early as possible. Thanks!
In my mouth some kind of white thing is common after some kind of taking place in the my mouth and those white wound are really painful and remains in mouth for weeks or days. Its really painful.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part.
One of my near relative use to suffer from energetic cough and cold during winter season. What should have been done for preventive measures?
My penis size is 19 cm in length and 7 cm in width during erect stage. It is 13 cm in length and 5 cm in width during flaccid stage. I am really happy in my sexual life. My use to ejaculate within 7 to 8 minutes. During sex, I use to stretch my partner legs and I will insert my penis. Is that correct or, she should sit on me and jump on me? Which is medically correct. I have asked in many of my queries that I need to how to self exam my penis. I requested to say that elaborately step by step. But no one is saying me and I don't know why they are hesitated to say that. I am sexually healthy. But for my self satisfaction I wanted to know whether my penis is fit in all. Pls say me step by step.
I always feeling cold and running nose Because of that my head always paining so please suggest me what to do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days, tried multiple home remedies but did not work. Also I have severe head ache and cough also. What to do? Please help me.
I am 29 yrs old and I have diabetes from last 3 yrs. It is coming around 150 in fasting and 240 after meal. I am taking gluconorm g1. please suggest.
I am 18 year old and I have tonsils swollen in my neck every month or two, than have to take antibiotics, what should be remedy?
1. Eating about half a serving a day of soya-based foods could lower a men's sperm count.
2. Look at the relationship between semen quality and a plant form of female sex hormone oestrogen known as phytoestrogen, which is plentiful in soya-rich foods
3. Researchers from britain analysed the intake of 15 soya-based foods in 99 men. They were asked how much and how often in the prior 3 months they had eaten soya-rich foods. The researchers divided the men in to groups according to the soya consumption levels. Men in the highest group on average ate half a serving per day. It was found that men in the highest intake category had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who ate no soya foods.
4. A normal sperm count ranges from 80 million and 120 million per ml, and a sperm count of 20 million per ml or below is considered low.
5. The associtation betwwen soya foods and lower sperm count was stronger in owerweight men.
6. This was attributed to the presence of higher levels of androgen-produced oestrogen in overweight men.
7. The finding suggest that soya foods could affect the male reproductive system, especially sperm production. However, more studies are needed to check whether soys food could cause infertility. (human reproduction, july 2008)